xyluz

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

Was the Greek Septuagint (Greek translation of the Old Testament) commonly available to people, as that is the version that is quoted in Hebrews quite often. If I am not mistaken there s a place where Jesus quotes it too in one of the Gospels.

The Septuagint was not the Hebrew Tanakh and was used by Hellenistic Jews, not those in Palestine.  Since it was a corruption of the Hebrew Bible, it is hardly likely that the Lord would use the Septuagint.  While a Greek translation from the Hebrew would certainly resemble the Septuagint, it would be a mistake to believe that this was a Bible for those who spoke Aramaic.  For further insight study Chapter 2, Book I of The Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah by Alfred Edersheim.

The Old Testament quotations in the New Testament appear to be from the Septuagint, but they are actually from the Hebrew Tanakh, and often modified by the Holy Spirit.  The apostle Paul refers to "the books and the parchments" (2 Tim 4:13), and those parchments were in all likelihood scrolls from the OT in Hebrew.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  143
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

My understanding is that the word of God is any image willed into the body by Father (which is basically everything). It differs from the Word of God in that the Word is the psyche of the spirit of the word.

e.g. I am Cog (replace with my real name), that is the psyche of me or the awareness of my spirit, that is my awareness, it is what is conceived of my spirit (my awareness is what I conceive or hear or see within my spirit) and it is who you address when you speak to me - that is, you do not speak to my body, you speak to my awareness through my body and yours, through our words, and images of our awareness of our spirits. But where my psyche is Cog, my spirit is that of Church. Church is my spiritual purpose unto God - to be his heir through Yeshua - by taking in the spirit of his body, and imaging that spirit (Yeshua).

So, the body of God, is his word, and his word's psyche is Yeshua, who is the Word. But the psyche of awareness, the awareness of God, the awareness of awareness, is Father - he is the one who conceives the Spirit of God and translates it into the Body of God.

I think what you guys are missing is that you once did not see the invisible things of these words, you once did not perceive their meaning, you once only saw them as shapes, because shapes is all you had conceived of the light. And what you conceive of becomes, it literally is, your awareness. How you see these words here is what you are in your psyche. It is how you perceive the spirit of my words - the spirit within these words, which give you life/awareness of my spirit, of my awareness, or my body. When you read my words, you are eating the body of my awareness, and by the spirit therein, you perceive me, and know me, and conceive me, so to speak.

Edited by Cog

Yeshua

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. John 1:1-3

My LORD

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. John 1:14

And My God

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. John 1:17-18

~

So, the body of God, is his word, and his word's psyche is Yeshua, who is the Word.

But the psyche of awareness, the awareness of God, the awareness of awareness, is Father

he is the one who conceives the Spirit of God and translates it into the Body of God.

~

So Jesus

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Hebrews 13:8

Is The WORD

By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. Psalms 33:6

And The Words Of Men

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. Colossians 2:8

Will Not Change The Words Of God

And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Galatians 4:6

FresnoJoe, can you see that your words, and those verses, are to you, the image of your awareness? (They are what your awareness looks like to you.) And your awareness is of your will/desire, or what is in your spirit, which is, to produce “good” images for awareness? Can you see that you translated your spirit, your will after reading/eating what I wrote, into what was “good" images/"good" awareness as per your conception of your spirit? (Conception = conceived concepts = conceived awareness)

Can you see that all life is doing that very same thing? Whether it be some man who wills images of himself going to work, in order to produce “good” images (money is "good" to him) so that he can produce, with that “good” image: “good” food/shelter/body/images for his awareness?

Or maybe you can see it in a male bird, who, after hearing a female bird tell him what is in her spirit, what stick is “good” to produce for the body(the image of her awareness), it becomes his will to image that stick for her - to go gather that stick to build up her nest, which is an extinction of her: a body for reproducing new awareness in?

Can you see we are all just trying to produce “good” fruit or “good” images so as to produce new awareness, new concepts, of our will/desires of what is “good”, which is, what we we love?

It is just that one thing happening, and all life/awareness is doing it - all life/awareness is it. We are imaging what we love: good images; good images for good awareness; good images for good awareness of good spirit; images of love.

It is “good” awareness reproduce - it is God making us in his likeness.

Yeshua is God’s body; the image of God’s awareness; what God sees as his will/desire/Spirit/Love.

He has breathed out his Spirit into us, so that we would produce his will. And his will for us, for mankind, is to be his children by heirs: Church.

Is Yeshua God? Yes, absolutely. He is the Body of God - he is the Godhead bodily - the image of the invisible God.

Do you see the shapes of my words or do you see the concepts of them, which is my awareness, the invisible things of my words?

Edited by Cog

FresnoJoe, can you see that your words, and those verses, are to you, the image of your awareness?

~

Beloved

“You shall have no other gods before me.

“You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.

You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,

but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

Exodus 20:3-6 (NIV)

I Am Not God That I Can Image HIM

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,

Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the LORD.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,

So are My ways higher than your ways

And My thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8-9 (NASB)

But HE Has Sent Me HIS Love Notes

What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go in search of the one that went astray? And if he finds it, truly, I say to you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine that never went astray. So it is not the will of my Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish. Matthew 18:12-14 (ESV)

That I May Know HIM

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:14 (NIV)

You See?

I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you. Psalms 119:11 (NIT)

Love, Joe

John 14:

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

If he does not want us to seek him, to know him, what is the point? Hint: You don't speak to someone unless you are trying to get them to conceive your awareness.

It is true that he is not like us, however, we are in the likeness of him, and though his ways are higher than ours, ours does mimic him. Afterall, it is his Spirit -- it is his will which we are to be [doing/producing/becoming].

If you have no awareness of Truth, if you conceive nothing, what is there to save? How can we do his will if we don't understand it? and on and on...

If he does not want us to seek him, to know him, what is the point?

~

Beloved HE Has Sent Us HIS Love Notes

What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go in search of the one that went astray? And if he finds it, truly, I say to you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine that never went astray. So it is not the will of my Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish. Matthew 18:12-14 (ESV)

That We May Know HIM

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:14 (NIV)

You See?

I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you. Psalms 119:11 (NIT)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

My understanding is that the word of God is any image willed into the body by Father (which is basically everything). It differs from the Word of God in that the Word is the psyche of the spirit of the word.

Not sure if you are a Christian or a Gnostic or something else.  What you have written bears no resemblance to what is in Scripture.  The Father is NOT basically everything, since that would be Pantheism, which comes from Eastern religions.

Not sure if you are a Christian or a Gnostic or something else. What you have written bears no resemblance to what is in Scripture. The Father is NOT basically everything, since that would be Pantheism, which comes from Eastern religions.

What I meant was that the body of God is all form. His form is all forms/images/bodies/words - there is no form besides his. The light you see in your mind, or the touch you feel of your keyboard, even the taste of your last meal, and the smell of the air around you - they are all the forms of concepts - they are all images of perceptions, and are all the word of God.

For the record, I've searched all over the internet and have only seen a couple of people with beliefs similar to mine -- but I didn't catch their denomination. If it helps you any, I would identify myself as a Christian, and was raised Baptist, but today, I don't know if a denomination even exists which I would categorize myself as adhering to - not that I see anything good in doing that, anyways. I mean, if you do that, then you are pretty much binding yourself to a set doctrine, and that is not following Yeshua's way but man's, since Yeshua's way is subject to growth, or change, from our perspective. However, if you want to know my faith, my beliefs, and what they're based on, you're welcome to ask. What I've said in the above posts is all pretty much scriptural, it just that I have come upon most of my interpretations through prayer, meditation, reasoning, and/or fellowship. That is, my faith is scriptural but was not interpreted for me by pastors, or preacher, or deacons - I was not told what to think by someone else - not for the most part, anyways.

it just that I have come upon most of my interpretations through prayer, meditation, reasoning, and/or fellowship.

That is, my faith is scriptural but was not interpreted for me by pastors, or preacher, or deacons -

I was not told what to think by someone else -

not for the most part, anyways

:thumbsup:

Beloved, Either One Stands With The Jesus Of The Bible

"Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. Luke 11:23 (NIV)

Or One Doesn't

~

As For Reason

For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

For it is written,

“I WILL DESTROY THE WISDOM OF THE WISE,

AND THE CLEVERNESS OF THE CLEVER I WILL SET ASIDE.”

Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not come to know God, God was well-pleased through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.

For indeed Jews ask for signs and Greeks search for wisdom; but we preach Christ crucified, to Jews a stumbling block and to Gentiles foolishness, but to those who are the called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.

Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 1 Corinthians 1:18-25 (NASB)

God Is Wiser