IGNORED

Would You Be Willing To Go To Jail For What You Believe?

RustyAngeL

All I know for sure is that life is not worth living without a close relationship with God. And anything that might threaten than relationship has to go. So if that means jail time, so be it--as long as my Bible goes with me.

I agree Parker   :thumbsup:

OOPS! Not me, Bo.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

All I know for sure is that life is not worth living without a close relationship with God. And anything that might threaten than relationship has to go. So if that means jail time, so be it--as long as my Bible goes with me.

I agree Parker   :thumbsup:

OOPS! Not me, Bo.

Sorry a senior moment  rotfl.gif

"No, the Holy Spirit won't be absent, but I believe that the Bible teaches that the Holy Spirit will no longer indwell a believer as a guarantee of their salvation, but will come upon a person just as He did in the OT. Post Rapture believers will have to maintain their own salvation with faith plus works."

This is what I wanted   :verkle:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Sis

Ahh,you & I have had this conversation many times,haven't we?I know my heart says" Go ahead,let the blade drop,,,,,,Praise Jesus!" But it is true,Rusty,,,,I am not on my ,knees with an executioner standing over me,,,,,,,I hope & pray ,in Jesus Name,,,,that I will be so bold as my mouth is ,if that day should ever come,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Much like Openly Curious,I have chosen Jesus at a very,very"small" price,,,,,,,,,,,,everything of this world,everything temporal, is a very small price.........so I do not feel I have ever suffered any kind of loss for Jesus sake,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sis,you know what I have gone through with family members & what I have to say....

King James Bible
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.                                                             Joshua 24:15

Do I miss my family? Of course I do but my earthy family,my biological family is only given me temporarily anyway,,,,,,if they come to the Lord then perhaps we will be re-united in Heaven & then truly be FAMILY,Gods Family.........

Looking at my past life,when I was living as the world does I was full of pride & would have gone to jail just for principle(LOL),,,,,,so going to jail for Jesus is an easy one,,,,,,,,                         To God be the Glory ,I pray the Lord keep me Faithful forever & ever & ever & ever                Love ya,Kwik

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I don't see a mass, conspiratorial mass killing or persecution/imprisionment of the Church prior to the Rapture, in America. There already is a conspiratorial effort to discredit Christian businesses who refuse to kowtow to the GLBT agenda, and I can see some isolated hate crime murders of Christians. I can't say what I personally do if confronted with such a situation, but I wouldn't deny my faith to avoid it. I might try and change the subject or something like that, but deny Christ, no. As I see it, absent from the body, present with the Lord. So, I have nothing to loose and everything to gain.

I don't see that happening in America either Parker.Not a mass killing anyway.I have seen a couple of things on the news.Now in the Middle East,Korea or China that is a different story.The United States is not mentioned in Bi A few  

So you really don't think people will be murdered in America because of their faith in Christ?  It has already happened and it will continue to happen.  First things we need to do is clamp down on our boarders. ISIS is coming across the boarders faster then you can even imagine.    My best friend in Arizona told me about a man who was found beheaded in  his home.  We here in California have had it happen too.  Oh it's happening and it will continue to happen unless we Americans start to wake up.  Very sad we are depending on a man in the White House who could care less about Americans or America, and that is just a plain fact.  We need to pray for this  mans soul first and that he will wake up and worry more about America and the  people that gave him this office .

I don't see a mass, conspiratorial mass killing or persecution/imprisionment of the Church prior to the Rapture, in America. There already is a conspiratorial effort to discredit Christian businesses who refuse to kowtow to the GLBT agenda, and I can see some isolated hate crime murders of Christians. I can't say what I personally do if confronted with such a situation, but I wouldn't deny my faith to avoid it. I might try and change the subject or something like that, but deny Christ, no. As I see it, absent from the body, present with the Lord. So, I have nothing to loose and everything to gain.

I don't see that happening in America either Parker.Not a mass killing anyway.I have seen a couple of things on the news.Now in the Middle East,Korea or China that is a different story.The United States is not mentioned in Bi A few  

So you really don't think people will be murdered in America because of their faith in Christ?  It has already happened and it will continue to happen.  First things we need to do is clamp down on our boarders. ISIS is coming across the boarders faster then you can even imagine.    My best friend in Arizona told me about a man who was found beheaded in  his home.  We here in California have had it happen too.  Oh it's happening and it will continue to happen unless we Americans start to wake up.  Very sad we are depending on a man in the White House who could care less about Americans or America, and that is just a plain fact.  We need to pray for this  mans soul first and that he will wake up and worry more about America and the  people that gave him this office .

I am all for closed borders sis and that is what I am looking for in a future President.I think that our world is in denial.They see it happening all over the world but they just do not think it will happen to them.Obama can not be trusted and that makes us even more on guard.God has allowed Obama to be in office right now.It is His plan for our world.Sometimes we do not understand why He allows things that happen.We have to put our world and everything that is happening in God's hands.He is in control.That is faith.  

I said mass, conspiratorial. Not random, terror driven or anti-Christian murders.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I am all for closed borders sis and that is what I am looking for in a future President.I think that our world is in denial.They see it happening all over the world but they just do not think it will happen to them.Obama can not be trusted and that makes us even more on guard.God has allowed Obama to be in office right now.It is His plan for our world.Sometimes we do not understand why He allows things that happen.We have to put our world and everything that is happening in God's hands.He is in control.That is faith.  

Amen! and Amen!

I said mass, conspiratorial. Not random, terror driven or anti-Christian murders.

That is what I was thinking too Parker.Not mass amounts of people being killed like we see in ME and Asia.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

I agree ...that;s what the Bible tell us to do,to pray for our government,God is in control and one of days,the days as we have them now will be gone...it's just a matter of time.

Already the world has changed , I believe many more  things will change soon, we are living in the last days-----and persecution will come!

Maranatha Jesus come!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  65
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/09/1987

I would honestly prefer Jail then death, in jail can continue to spread the word of God