other one

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,185
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

http://worldtruth.tv/seven-volcanoes-in-six-different-countries-all-start-erupting-within-hours-of-each-other

I can't get any part of this article to copy.    I'm just wondering if this has anything at all to do with end times things.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Possible, or it could all be coincidence, or natural. We forget this is all one planet, and as much as scientists "pretend" to know whats going on, they really don't know whats under the surface of this planet and how its all connected. They could all be connected to the same underground magma chamber or a massive under crust fault. Who knows, time will tell.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

The article is talking about volcanoes in 2010. In the ring of fire, there are a lot of volcanoes erupting at any given time. Even in that article they claim they erupted within the hour, yet one of the volcanoes they mentioned had been erupting for quite awhile prior to their magic hour. At least one of their volcanoes was pretty small as well.

I dont know if there are more now than in the past. I dont know if it has anything to do with end times. I think the japan quake and the boxing day tsunami in the south pacific were bigger end times like events.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

This talks about some of the things that will happen before the second coming Luke 21:11.I think that the rapture needs to happen first.Then the tribulation.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,247
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

I don't think it has as much to do with end times as with climate change. I remember some scientist remarking that St. Helens had put out more gasses that affected the ozone than all that man had ever created. I didn't notice climate change before that time because we had gone in about 20 year cycles up until then. So the eruptions in 2010 are bound to have an effect as well.

Now we have an underwater vocano erupting off the coast of Newport Oregon. It is sure to effect the ocean temperature and sea life migrations as well. The area had been the spot where cold water would well up and bring up much food, as the shelfs collide there. It was a great spot to go bird watching and find birds from both poles and rare Albetross.