IGNORED

What if your appointed time is be with God is right now?

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Blessings angels....

I believe I would be asking our Father what He would have me to do with whatever time here was left for me & do accordingly,I do not know ? I have already gone through this really, when I was told I could not survive cancer,I was given little time by the doctors & though the Spirit told me differently than the prognosis,,,,,the reality of our frailty & lifes fragility prompted me to seek His Will more than ever,I imagine I would do the same if today were my last day

Seeking Gods Will should be the desire of my heart(our hearts) every moment,as though it were our last,,,,,,,,we do know that He desires that none should perish so I am sure anything we could do to spread the Gospel & be His willing vessels would be a very good "exit"or last moment .............Glory to God!                                                     With love-in Christ,Kwik

I know Kwik you lived those day already,you had to go to toff times...

Years back the doctors the doctors found a lump on my breast on could not drain fluid,so it had to be checked more...

I remember the day I came from the doctor thinking my days on this earth could be over soon.

The Lord surrounded me that time with peace on my way home ...our children were small at the time and I did not want to leave them without a mother  but I know I was ready to meet the Lord...

It happened to be not that serieus after all,I did have a operation  but I realized too how soon life as we experience it now can be taken away in a flash !

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/02/1974

What if I "knew" that my time is right now? If I knew that God wanted me right now...

Oh, Lord...what are you waiting for? Take me now. Is my answer.

Anything that I thought of this life is (almost) irrelevant to the next. My pastor is pushing 80. He said (half joke, half truth) that he'll be disappointed if the Rapture doesn't happen this fall. I'm so fed up with this world that I'm inclined to that "hope" even though I'm half his age.

My answer remains: "Oh Lord, take me now. Please."

I have to add that I'd want to meet my wife there. Which would happen instantly no matter when we died in our temporal times. I may die now, and she in another 40 years from now...but we'll both meet each other in Heaven at the same time since Heaven is the True Reality that exists outside our temporal perception of reality.

So, I should say: "take us now". Even if she doesn't die for another 40 years. Same difference.

Edited by Rodion_Raskolnikov_

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  481
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/08/1959

What if you will meet God today?

How would you spend the time you have left?

My life will always be what it's been, and that is a "just wait and see what comes down the road today", sort of life.

But if I KNEW today were going to be my last day? I would attempt to get a message to many whom I haven't spoken with in a long time because circumstances have not allowed. I am in the process of preparing things that will allow me to talk with my family and future family even after I am long gone.

I am continually concerned for the wife and grandchildren we are raising... in what would happen with them without me around. It is hard to prepare and provide for 3 people 30 years in advance. I would be desperate to find someone to help them in my absence.

But mostly, I spend my time now preparing for that day. Whatever my life is to be, God will see to it that it will be exactly that. I'm trusting Him more now than I have in even recent times. His will be done, whether I'm here or Home. And Home sounds very good to me. I too am tired of this world. It isn't my home. I am a total foreigner. I long to go Home and look forward to it.

What if you will meet God today?

How would you spend the time you have left?

My life will always be what it's been, and that is a "just wait and see what comes down the road today", sort of life.

But if I KNEW today were going to be my last day? I would attempt to get a message to many whom I haven't spoken with in a long time because circumstances have not allowed. I am in the process of preparing things that will allow me to talk with my family and future family even after I am long gone.

I am continually concerned for the wife and grandchildren we are raising... in what would happen with them without me around. It is hard to prepare and provide for 3 people 30 years in advance. I would be desperate to find someone to help them in my absence.

But mostly, I spend my time now preparing for that day. Whatever my life is to be, God will see to it that it will be exactly that. I'm trusting Him more now than I have in even recent times. His will be done, whether I'm here or Home. And Home sounds very good to me. I too am tired of this world. It isn't my home. I am a total foreigner. I long to go Home and look forward to it.

Amen Matthew,

I'm ready to meet God too but pray any more will come to Him before that that day will be,there's still so much work to do..there are so many hurting people who don't know God. We NEED to reach out around us where ever we see the need.

We have to live everyday as it could be our last..what can I do for you today Lord?

What if I "knew" that my time is right now? If I knew that God wanted me right now...

Oh, Lord...what are you waiting for? Take me now. Is my answer.

Anything that I thought of this life is (almost) irrelevant to the next. My pastor is pushing 80. He said (half joke, half truth) that he'll be disappointed if the Rapture doesn't happen this fall. I'm so fed up with this world that I'm inclined to that "hope" even though I'm half his age.

My answer remains: "Oh Lord, take me now. Please."

I have to add that I'd want to meet my wife there. Which would happen instantly no matter when we died in our temporal times. I may die now, and she in another 40 years from now...but we'll both meet each other in Heaven at the same time since Heaven is the True Reality that exists outside our temporal perception of reality.

So, I should say: "take us now". Even if she doesn't die for another 40 years. Same difference.

Hi Rodion:)

I'm ready for heaven too,too much misery and evil in this world but Jesus is still saving lives so we must be faithful to run the race set before us :)

I'm sure that one of these days~~  we will be blown away by something which can happen any moment ,don't you think?

Jesus is coming soon, Maranatha~~ Jesus come soon!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Blessings by Faith

Angels4u, Your question shows many here are not doing everything they know to do and not following the Lord every single day as their last. That is a big problem, but the way people answer shows that, and my hope is they see it through your question and make the changes.              posted by ,,,,,by faith

I think you basically have said(as YOUR  2nd answer)exactly what I just finished saying ,,,I believe the first answer was video games & the majority has said they would be praying,,,,,.they did not really say what they were saying to our Lord,or asking,,,,,,,,probably seeking His will as well.......

It is unfair to say "many here" are not following our Lord,every single day as their last,,,,,,,,,,you cannot make that judgement & besides,the question was "What would YOU be doing?"  Not ,"What do you think everyone else is doing?"

Please forgive me for being so blunt ,I do not mean to offend you in any way,shape or form,,,,,,but I do not like to see anyone pass judgement on our brethren when they hardly know them & cannot possibly know their hearts,let alone what they may say in prayer to our Lord,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,God Bless you & to God be the Glory.....

King James Bible

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.                                                                           Philippians 2:12

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Blunt is good, I believe we can be blunt without trying to hurt feelings or being offensive. Nothing to forgive though, as we should leave being offended for the new in Christ on the bottle, and the rest of the World. 

Let's get something straight though, out of the abundance of the heart the mouth will speak and foremost on the mind will come out. As angle pointed out in the parable, our last few hours, or moments should not be scrambling to find some oil. If it is, we missed the wedding and were not prepared, nor doing as we should have been doing. 

So while it may seem noble to pray the last few hours, or go run and witness to someone, if we examine it more closely we should have run our race, had nothing left on our conscience as undone, and the our oil packed in the bag, being at peace when that knock comes on the door. 

Paul said it's time to offer myself up, I have run the race, there is nothing left to do but leave. Paul did not say I have a bunch of things I never got around to, I have to cram them in before it's time I have to go.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  910
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,667
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  9

If my appointed time is right now then I must be runnin' late!   :101:

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  481
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/08/1959

Blunt is good, I believe we can be blunt without trying to hurt feelings or being offensive. Nothing to forgive though, as we should leave being offended for the new in Christ on the bottle, and the rest of the World. 

Let's get something straight though, out of the abundance of the heart the mouth will speak and foremost on the mind will come out. As angle pointed out in the parable, our last few hours, or moments should not be scrambling to find some oil. If it is, we missed the wedding and were not prepared, nor doing as we should have been doing. 

So while it may seem noble to pray the last few hours, or go run and witness to someone, if we examine it more closely we should have run our race, had nothing left on our conscience as undone, and the our oil packed in the bag, being at peace when that knock comes on the door. 

Paul said it's time to offer myself up, I have run the race, there is nothing left to do but leave. Paul did not say I have a bunch of things I never got around to, I have to cram them in before it's time I have to go.

Amen...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:king: