• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

I understand the Scriptures far better than you do.  All you mishandle and pull Scriptures out of context to support your false teachings.

Knowledge puffs up, but love edifies.

I didn't say that God no longer speaks.   He always speaks today but through His word.   He is NOT giving new divine revelation.  If you think you are getting new revelation, you are not hearing from God.   You might be hearing from "a" spirit, but not the Holy Spirit.

Worship to be biblical has to be based on the truth of Scripture not based on some erotic pseudo love affair with Jesus.   Worship glorifies God.  God is not someone whom you snuggle up with on sofa.   God is not "in love"  with you or anyone else.  Using worship as an expression of erotic type of love to God is repulsive and heretical.

I don't think that the gifts have necessarily ceased, but I can see that they are being perverted by false teachers.

So what new revelation does she teach?

By intimate worship I mean worship with all your heart, soul, and mind, where we sing God is Holy and there is a reverence, awe, and respect. Where we sing He is a good Father, which He is the best Father, where we sing of His great love which was demonstrated in Christ. God's love is more than just a snuggle up love, His love is a die for you kind of love. That love is much much deeper. I appreciate Heidi Baker and ministers similar because that kind of love is demonstrated through their lives.

John 13:34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35 By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”

John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.

Guest shiloh357

Knowledge does puff up when it is in the wrong hands.  Knowledge simply keeps me from being  gullible and easily deceived by false teachers.   Knowledge and wisdom are things the Bible tells us to obtain.  I do handle the Scriptures better because I am not filtering them through the trash taught by these false prophets. 

Listen to  the modern ecumenical counterfeit "worship"  songs  that are on the market and how many of them treat worship as if it God is your girlfriend/boyfriend and how they completely cheapen worship and this is very much in line with the kind of junk that comes out of the NAR. 

Heidi Baker claims to be a prophet and she came out of the Toronto movement which was really just nothing but a fleshly bunch of nonsense.  People  hissing like snakes, and barking like dogs and roaring like some Tiger or Lion and so on.  The out of control laughter and all of these other things, uncontrollable gyrations and so on.   None of that is the Holy Spirit.   And that is the mess that she came out of.   She claims to be a prophet and she clearly is NOT a prophet, at least not the biblical kind.     She claims to get direct information from God.   I am probably being too generous in calling it "revelation."     The problem is that she and other so-called "prophets"  are redefining the biblical concept of what a prophet is.

They will be like those on the day of judgment who will stand before the Lord saying, "didn't we prophesy in your name and cast out demons and didn't we do many wonderful things?"    These people are claiming to be in direct communication with God and that is a  very dangerous position to be in.   The thing is that being a "prophet"  is sensationalism and THAT is what puffs up and frankly, no one in their right mind wants to be a prophet.   The last thing I would ever want to be is a prophet.   

In the New Apostolic Reformation, the apostles and prophets are in authority and run the show.  They are not to be questioned or challenged.  They have placed themselves in the position of prophets and claim to speak for God and from Him, and those are the kinds of people to stay away from.   When they make fantastic claims about raising people from the dead yet can't actually provide any real definitive proof for those claims it should raise a red flag.   But when people are brainwashed into believing what people like Heidi Baker say, she doesn't have to actually provide any evidence for her claims.  They are accepted as true at face value. 

The problem is that "love"  doesn't make what Heidi Baker teaches and does okay.   There are lots of people who love enough to lay down their lives for others and one does not have to be a Christian to love sacrificially.    If  Mormon, does what Heidi Baker in third world countries Mormonism doesn't get a pass because it is still a cult.    A False teacher who does good humanitarian work is STILL  a false teacher.   "love"  doesn't prove anything about doctrine. 

Knowledge does puff up when it is in the wrong hands.  Knowledge simply keeps me from being  gullible and easily deceived by false teachers.   Knowledge and wisdom are things the Bible tells us to obtain.  I do handle the Scriptures better because I am not filtering them through the trash taught by these false prophets. 

Listen to  the modern ecumenical counterfeit "worship"  songs  that are on the market and how many of them treat worship as if it God is your girlfriend/boyfriend and how they completely cheapen worship and this is very much in line with the kind of junk that comes out of the NAR. 

Heidi Baker claims to be a prophet and she came out of the Toronto movement which was really just nothing but a fleshly bunch of nonsense.  People  hissing like snakes, and barking like dogs and roaring like some Tiger or Lion and so on.  The out of control laughter and all of these other things, uncontrollable gyrations and so on.   None of that is the Holy Spirit.   And that is the mess that she came out of.   She claims to be a prophet and she clearly is NOT a prophet, at least not the biblical kind.     She claims to get direct information from God.   I am probably being too generous in calling it "revelation."     The problem is that she and other so-called "prophets"  are redefining the biblical concept of what a prophet is.

They will be like those on the day of judgment who will stand before the Lord saying, "didn't we prophesy in your name and cast out demons and didn't we do many wonderful things?"    These people are claiming to be in direct communication with God and that is a  very dangerous position to be in.   The thing is that being a "prophet"  is sensationalism and THAT is what puffs up and frankly, no one in their right mind wants to be a prophet.   The last thing I would ever want to be is a prophet.   

In the New Apostolic Reformation, the apostles and prophets are in authority and run the show.  They are not to be questioned or challenged.  They have placed themselves in the position of prophets and claim to speak for God and from Him, and those are the kinds of people to stay away from.   When they make fantastic claims about raising people from the dead yet can't actually provide any real definitive proof for those claims it should raise a red flag.   But when people are brainwashed into believing what people like Heidi Baker say, she doesn't have to actually provide any evidence for her claims.  They are accepted as true at face value. 

The problem is that "love"  doesn't make what Heidi Baker teaches and does okay.   There are lots of people who love enough to lay down their lives for others and one does not have to be a Christian to love sacrificially.    If  Mormon, does what Heidi Baker in third world countries Mormonism doesn't get a pass because it is still a cult.    A False teacher who does good humanitarian work is STILL  a false teacher.   "love"  doesn't prove anything about doctrine. 

Where does Heidi Baker herself claim to be a prophet? Can you provide evidence for that? You should investigate her yourself and not just heresy hunter videos that slander brothers and sisters. They twist truth and directly lie.

Jesus said "You will know by their fruit." What is the fruit of her ministry?

John 13:34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35 By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”