Help with changing photo sizes

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,582
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  1

I am very technology challenged.  I have windows 8, will be windows 10 after the new download.

I need to know how to change the size of an original photo that I downloaded to the computer.  Worthy will only accept a certain size for your profile photo.

Help Please!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I am very technology challenged.  I have windows 8, will be windows 10 after the new download.

I need to know how to change the size of an original photo that I downloaded to the computer.  Worthy will only accept a certain size for your profile photo.

Help Please!

do you have a photobucket account?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  150
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Help Please!

Sue

http://resizeyourimage.com

or

http://apps.pixlr.com/editor/

200x200 is good for Worthy profiles

Edited by AnythingIsPossible

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

Help Please!

There are many on here who actually know what they are doing unlike me.I tried change an avatar once and enlarge it and it was a disaster.Like oo said I go to photobucket and then transfer all of my pics over here from there.

Help Please!

If I have it, I don't know that I do, or where to look for it!

Help Please!

Sue

http://resizeyourimage.com

or

http://apps.pixlr.com/editor/

200x200 is good for Worthy profiles

Thank you AiP!  I will look at these sites, but I may need tech help... again, I am VERY technology challenged!  

Help Please!

There are many on here who actually know what they are doing unlike me.I tried change an avatar once and enlarge it and it was a disaster.Like oo said I go to photobucket and then transfer all of my pics over here from there.

Thanks Bo!  I feel a little better, because I have tried!  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Help Please!

https://s30.photobucket.com/

sign up for a free account and upload your picture.....   you can then edit it to whatever size you want on that site....    you can also upload several hundred pictures so you can post them on Worthy

I don't know what the problem is but I can't get the URL to work by clicking on it.....   so copy/paste it into your browser and it will open up the photobucket web site.     I have no idea why it won't direct link, but it seems to be something in the Worthy site.

Help Please!

https://s30.photobucket.com/

sign up for a free account and upload your picture.....   you can then edit it to whatever size you want on that site....    you can also upload several hundred pictures so you can post them on Worthy

I don't know what the problem is but I can't get the URL to work by clicking on it.....   so copy/paste it into your browser and it will open up the photobucket web site.     I have no idea why it won't direct link, but it seems to be something in the Worthy site.

Thanks other one!