ayin jade

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,138
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well, I've watched several videos of what happened and listened to several different sides.   The police man was responding to kids who were defying his authority, for instance the girl he put on the ground was inciting other people to go against what the police were telling them to do (which is illegal around here)

As for him pulling a gun, if you watch closely there were several guys approaching him from different angels and I can see where he might get exited about it.

Just typical teenagers and/or young adults with no concept of authority.

The whole thing was ill conceived from the start, and just what groups of teenagers are going to be....   

You'd be surprised how many employers are trolling the Facebook pages of their employees these days.  I don't do Facebook anymore but I speak what I believe and say what I mean.  I would risk firing for something I truly believe in because I'd rather be unemployed as a free person than be employed as a slave of the state (or an employer).

One more perk of being retired.....    my annuity companies can't stop paying.     Nothing in our contract about me expressing my feelings wherever I feel man enough to speak.....   I have been threatened a time or two in the last couple of years about Islam though and that does get your attention.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

The fight started when when one of the white neighbors told one of the kids (who was black) to go back to their section 8 home, and used terms like "black *******", and assaulted the kid. Reportedly, that neighbor was not the only one saying stuff like that.

If that hadn't happened, I doubt the police would have been called in the first place, resulting in a police officer pulling a gun on a bunch of kids at a pool party.

Edited to add: The Chief of police for the McKinney, Conley, stated that there were 12 Officers on the scene, that 11 of them behaved appropriately, and that Officer Casebolt (the one in question) was "out of control". 

Guest shiloh357

Yeah, he was not out of control, but that is what the police chief HAD to say, even if it wasn't true, in order to keep his job.

Yeah, he was not out of control, but that is what the police chief HAD to say, even if it wasn't true, in order to keep his job.

It's more likely that The Chief of Police of McKinney lied to everybody, that Casebolt meeting with Internal Affairs was just some sort of elaborate ruse to fool everyone?

Another person got fired for posting on facebook that she was "almost to the point of wanting them all segregated on one side of town", and that  maybe the 50's and 60's were really on to something" in reference to "the blacks". 

So, do you think that there is no racism whatsoever involved with slapping a black teenager after telling using racial slurs and telling them to go back to section 8 housing, or do you think that maybe it;s possible that a few people had problems with black people being at their pool?

Guest shiloh357

BE,

I have learned more than once in the past not to trust your one-sided reporting of the facts.  You only show up here when these kinds of stories surface because you promote these thugs who hate police.  I have often discovered you to be unreliable and downright untruthful and you always pre-judge a situation before any evidence has been presented. 

You have nothing substantive, meaningful, important, or truthful to add this.  

BE,

I have learned more than once in the past not to trust your one-sided reporting of the facts.  You only show up here when these kinds of stories surface because you promote these thugs who hate police.  I have often discovered you to be unreliable and downright untruthful and you always pre-judge a situation before any evidence has been presented. 

You have nothing substantive, meaningful, important, or truthful to add this.  

Two people, Grace Stone, and Tatiana Rose, who were both there, both saw it/heard it.

If you have a problem with what I'm saying, that's too bad, because I'm citing two eyewitnesses. It's their testimony, not mine.

They were children at a pool party, not "thugs who hate police".

Keep the debate on the issue, not the person, shiloh. :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

You'd be surprised how many employers are trolling the Facebook pages of their employees these days.  I don't do Facebook anymore but I speak what I believe and say what I mean.  I would risk firing for something I truly believe in because I'd rather be unemployed as a free person than be employed as a slave of the state (or an employer).

I do know that some employers scan a person's facebook before they hire.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

The fight started when when one of the white neighbors told one of the kids (who was black) to go back to their section 8 home, and used terms like "black *******", and assaulted the kid. Reportedly, that neighbor was not the only one saying stuff like that.

If that hadn't happened, I doubt the police would have been called in the first place, resulting in a police officer pulling a gun on a bunch of kids at a pool party.

Edited to add: The Chief of police for the McKinney, Conley, stated that there were 12 Officers on the scene, that 11 of them behaved appropriately, and that Officer Casebolt (the one in question) was "out of control".

So what? That puts the racism on the white kids not the cops...which means people are blaming the wrong people, and the kids were still in the wrong to defy the cops. Period.

cops_zpsoix9klgb.jpg