ayin jade

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

If we don't find a way to stop this we are headed to another "Tulsa Oklahoma 1921" happening, only maybe across the whole country before it's over....

It's almost inconceivable that this bit of history could repeat itself.....

Has it occurred to you that might be the plan? Great excuse to strip away a lot of freedoms. Look at how much we gladly gave up after 9/11.

WE?????    GLADLY?????

Nobody ever complains when a judge makes a decision they agree with, but as soon as they don't the judge us an activist judge. It is just a buzz word the party leaders throw out to rile up the masses.

;That is not true from several people I've been in contact with over the past several years......     none of my friends like it when they do that.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  239
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1959

If we don't find a way to stop this we are headed to another "Tulsa Oklahoma 1921" happening, only maybe across the whole country before it's over....

Has it occurred to you that might be the plan? Great excuse to strip away a lot of freedoms. Look at how much we gladly gave up after 9/11.

WE?????    GLADLY?????

Yep we, as in the collective body of voters. And gladly as evidenced by us sending the same people back to Washington despite all they have taken from us.

WE?????    GLADLY?????

Yep we, as in the collective body of voters. And gladly as evidenced by us sending the same people back to Washington despite all they have taken from us.

are you aware that not a single county voted for Obama, and our house and senate vote my wishes 95% of the time?

So that WE does not include anyone I know here...   and none of us are glad about anything....   we protest when and where we can.

WE?????    GLADLY?????

are you aware that not a single county voted for Obama, and our house and senate vote my wishes 95% of the time?

So that WE does not include anyone I know here...   and none of us are glad about anything....   we protest when and where we can.

Both senators from Ok voted for the PATRIOT Act, as did every congressman.

One Senator voted to extend it while the other abstained. Every member of the House voted to extend it.

The senators were split on the 2012 NDAA, every member of the House voted for it.

Every member of the House voted for wireless phone taping as did both senators.

Need I go on?

I'm just waiting for something to disagre with. We've had the ndaa since the 50's and the patriot act hasn't affected me that I am aware of.

I go we here I want and do what I want. I carry my gun almost everywhere I want.

What is your problem.

I'm just waiting for something to disagre with. We've had the ndaa since the 50's and the patriot act hasn't affected me that I am aware of.

I go we here I want and do what I want. I carry my gun almost everywhere I want.

What is your problem.

Each of those bills took away freedoms and privacy, if you are good with them you not only gladly gave up freedoms you have actively helped it happened.

Yes, we have had NDAA since the 50s, but the 2012 one was the first one to give the executive branch permission to ignore the constitution, it gave the executive branch the power to lock anyone, including citizens, away indefinitely without a charge fled or a hearing offered. Basically Gitmo for citizens that have had the tag "terrorist" put on them.

But why should you care, you can carry a pistol and go where you want. Besides, the executive branch would never misuse their power, would they. I am sure you have complete trust in Obama to do the right thing.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Why would an American not uphold the court system? Without it we would be a lawless nation. Would you prefer we didn't have a court system?

I don't know if you're an American, or not, but I am.  It's our nature to distrust the government and the judicial system.  By 'uphold' I mean agree with most of the time.  I personally do not.  And of course we need a system of courts; that's not the issue.

Why would an American not uphold the court system? Without it we would be a lawless nation. Would you prefer we didn't have a court system?

I don't know if you're an American, or not, but I am.  It's our nature to distrust the government and the judicial system.  By 'uphold' I mean agree with most of the time.  I personally do not.  And of course we need a system of courts; that's not the issue.

I am an American, and I think all in all our judicial/court system does a good job. It is an imperfect system, but the best one that I know of. Also, whether I agree or not is often inconsequential, I still have to follow their rulings. In the case of speech, I do agree their should be a possible consequence to what you say.

What is your problem.

Each of those bills took away freedoms and privacy, if you are good with them you not only gladly gave up freedoms you have actively helped it happened.

Yes, we have had NDAA since the 50s, but the 2012 one was the first one to give the executive branch permission to ignore the constitution, it gave the executive branch the power to lock anyone, including citizens, away indefinitely without a charge fled or a hearing offered. Basically Gitmo for citizens that have had the tag "terrorist" put on them.

But why should you care, you can carry a pistol and go where you want. Besides, the executive branch would never misuse their power, would they. I am sure you have complete trust in Obama to do the right thing.

what freedom did I give up????    I think you would have to show me where the NDAA actually says they can lock up citizens forever without a charge....   Do I trust our government.....   I don't think so for George Washington pretty much told us not to do that......

But in this day and time, we do need the government doing some things that we didn't used to need......          Have you had any Islamists personally tell you that they intend to kill you?  

If you want someone to fear, it should be the corporate media....   they are more of a danger than our federal government right now.

Obama's biggest problem to me is immigration and letting criminals loose.....   not taking something from me.     That part of the TTP will not be good for us, and it's the conservative Republicans that are pushing this...       

There are a lot of things Obama would like to do to us that he doesn't have the power to do.....     He's like to make us a sharia nation, but people are starting to wake up to that and it's very unlikely to happen.

I get so tired of people looking at things and taking the absolutely worst cast scenario's and making it seem inevitable...   and oddly enough that is exactly the way I was when I first came here in 2003...