ayin jade

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Didn't you just accuse me of being too trusting? I wish you would make up your mind.

Fear is the most effective form of control there is, which is why it is so widely used. You have been sold a bill of goods that in order to be safe from the mongrel horde we have to surrender our rights and freedoms. How much freedom and how many rights is your " safety" worth? When will enough be enough?

To whom is this addressed, uncertain? 

You

Okay.  No, I didn't just accuse you of being too trusting.  Nor did I say I was willing to give up freedoms for safety.  I think that must have been another poster. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  239
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1959

Didn't you just accuse me of being too trusting? I wish you would make up your mind.

Fear is the most effective form of control there is, which is why it is so widely used. You have been sold a bill of goods that in order to be safe from the mongrel horde we have to surrender our rights and freedoms. How much freedom and how many rights is your " safety" worth? When will enough be enough?

You

Okay.  No, I didn't just accuse you of being too trusting.  Nor did I say I was willing to give up freedoms for safety.  I think that must have been another poster. 

That was not you in post #128?

You

Yes, that was me.  And this is what I posted:

"I don't know if you're an American, or not, but I am.  It's our nature to distrust the government and the judicial system.  By 'uphold' I mean agree with most of the time.  I personally do not.  And of course we need a system of courts; that's not the issue."

I see nothing about you being too trusting or that I'm willing to give up freedoms for safety.   I really don't know how you got THAT out of the above .

You

"I don't know if you're an American, or not, but I am.  It's our nature to distrust the government and the judicial system.  By 'uphold' I mean agree with most of the time.  I personally do not.  And of course we need a system of courts; that's not the issue."

I see nothing about you being too trusting or that I'm willing to give up freedoms for safety.   I really don't know how you got THAT out of the above .

You asked me if I was an American, then went on to tell me how Americans are not trusting by nature. I took that to mean you felt I was too rusting, the question makes no sense otherwise.

As for giving up freedoms for safety, if you are good with or accept the PATRIOT ACT, then you are good with giving up freedoms for safety, as that is the whole purpose of the act.

As for what we should be focused on, the enemy within is always a greater threat than the one from the outside. A worry much more about abuses of power from our government than I do about being killed by Islamic terrorists.

Also, if you pay attention you will find that crazy, evil, racist Americans kill way more Americans than do the Islamist.

You asked me if I was an American, then went on to tell me how Americans are not trusting by nature. I took that to mean you felt I was too rusting, the question makes no sense otherwise.

I wasn't sure if you were American, since many of our posters are not, therefore the question.  Again, I said NOTHING about you being too trusting.  NOTHING. 

As for giving up freedoms for safety, if you are good with or accept the PATRIOT ACT, then you are good with giving up freedoms for safety, as that is the whole purpose of the act.

I never mentioned the Patriot Act......you seem to be totally oblivious to what I actually wrote.

As for what we should be focused on, the enemy within is always a greater threat than the one from the outside. A worry much more about abuses of power from our government than I do about being killed by Islamic terrorists.

That's your prerogative.

Also, if you pay attention you will find that crazy, evil, racist Americans kill way more Americans than do the Islamist.

That's true but only because the islamists have less opportunity. 

I wasn't sure if you were American, since many of our posters are not, therefore the question.  Again, I said NOTHING about you being too trusting.  NOTHING. 

I never mentioned the Patriot Act......you seem to be totally oblivious to what I actually wrote.

That's your prerogative.

That's true but only because the islamists have less opportunity. 

Post 145 you mentioned the Patriot Act...do you not remember?

I went back and looked it up since I have posted a LOT of things since then.  I did not say anything about supporting the Patriot Act.  Please address what is actually said.  See here....

"You seem to be very edgy and convinced the government is the enemy.  While I don't trust any government, I'd say that we have enemies abroad that bear watching.  I don't think it's good to concentrate on the Patriot Act and the President so myopically.  Might miss what's going on in the world."

I went back and looked it up since I have posted a LOT of things since then.  I did not say anything about supporting the Patriot Act.  Please address what is actually said.  See here....

"You seem to be very edgy and convinced the government is the enemy.  While I don't trust any government, I'd say that we have enemies abroad that bear watching.  I don't think it's good to concentrate on the Patriot Act and the President so myopically.  Might miss what's going on in the world."

Ok, lets get it all in black and white.

Do you support or approve of the Patriot Act?

Do you support or approve of the warrantless phone taping?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

You

The reason for that is because the Muslim Brotherhood is waging a different kind of Jihad in the USA.   At some point in the future when they have gained enough power to actually accomplish jihad, they will become violent.

I would suggest you spend a bit of time watching this presentation.....      I saw it a couple of years ago live as a three day CLEET seminar for our local police force.   This is a shortened version of the actual classes, but has enough documented information to get the general dangers we face across.

Ok, lets get it all in black and white.

Do you support or approve of the Patriot Act?

Do you support or approve of the warrantless phone taping?

No and no.