• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

You are faced with the fact that you are acting as though you are in bed with the Wells cult, and would join them in your denigration of a man God is using for HIS PURPOSES, and not yours. Not all of the servants of the Lord are perfect, and in that case, I offer mercy and grace...something that seems to be lacking, here, which is nothing but sad.

Furthermore, you are wrong also about my "assumptions". Your own will give you enough to wade through as it is.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,165
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

You are faced with the fact that you are acting as though you are in bed with the Wells cult, and would join them in your denigration of a man God is using for HIS PURPOSES, and not yours. Not all of the servants of the Lord are perfect, and in that case, I offer mercy and grace...something that seems to be lacking, here, which is nothing but sad.

Furthermore, you are wrong also about my "assumptions". Your own will give you enough to wade through as it is.

And yet you have not addressed the King interview directly or anything else that's been brought up showing Osteen isn't preaching the gospel. You haven't even given any examples to back up your claims that he is preaching the gospel. I have to wonder why that is. No one's been attacking the guy falsely and everything that's been brought up can easily be verified. Anyone who won't preach the gospel is a big problem from a Biblical standpoint.

Don't bother with a reply, as I'm shaking off the dust.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

After making my warning about staying on topic, and then two main players immediatly going of on a tangent again, I will carry out my

threat with regret

and close the thread. Thanks for your participation and passionate interest in something.