IGNORED

Netanyahu says relationship with Obama no bearing on Iran deal

missmuffet

Guest shiloh357

Wrong, Israel did not start the war.   Pre-emptive strikes, such as Israel made were made as defensive measures.   The Egyptians had seven armored divisions massed on Israel's borders and had already declared war on Israel.    Israel's pre-emptive strike did not start the war.   The war had already been declared  and Israel's enemies had already made their move.    In that instance, pre-emption was a defensive countermeasure.

Keep trying littleflower.   Some day you might actually know what you're talking about.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

To be clear, The Samson Option being spoken of is this:

'We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force………. Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother….. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen, before Israel goes under."

I couldnt find that on a single credible site except one, and even that quoted something else entirely. Where is this from?

You found it on a credible site.   Where do they say it is from?

Guest shiloh357

Lttleflower, The quote you found doesn't accurately reflect what the Sampson option is,  and as such, you are not going to be allowed to make your quote the working definition of the Sampson Option.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

One should not try to project new testament revelation upon a nation under torah either I would add.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

And then in the midst of all this....

attacked the USS Liberty in an act of war against the United States....

~

As I See It

My Beloved Navy

Was Feeding Live Battle Intelligence Through The British On Gibraltar

For it is not an enemy who reproaches me, Then I could bear it; Nor is it one who hates me who has exalted himself against me, Then I could hide myself from him. But it is you, a man my equal, My companion and my familiar friend; We who had sweet fellowship together Walked in the house of God in the throng. Psalms 55:12-14 (NASB)

Into The Egyptian Assault Forces Determent To Rape, Enslave

no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD. Isaiah 54:17 (NIV)

Or Wipe Out Every Jew On The Sinai Peninsula

When the sun had gone down and it was dark, behold, a smoking fire pot and a flaming torch passed between these pieces. On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, “To your offspring I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates, Genesis 15:17-18 (ESV)

I Think The World Is Jealous Of Jesus

I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. And I will enter into judgment with them there, on behalf of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations and have divided up my land, Joel 3:2 (ESV)

And His Jews

Alas! That day is so great

there is none like it;

it is a time of distress for Jacob;

yet he shall be saved out of it.

“And it shall come to pass in that day, declares the Lord of hosts,

that I will break his yoke from off your neck, and I will burst your bonds,

and foreigners shall no more make a servant of him. 

But they shall serve the Lord their God and David their king, whom I will raise up for them. Jeremiah 30:7-9 (ESV)

~

Beloved, Are You Jealous?

Is not Ephraim my dear son, the child in whom I delight? Though I often speak against him, I still remember him. Therefore my heart yearns for him; I have great compassion for him," declares the LORD. Jeremiah 31:20 (NIV)

Guest shiloh357

The accusation that Israel attacked the USS Liberty as a deliberate attack on the US has long been debunked.

There have been several joint US and Israeli investigations and no indication has ever turned up evidence that the US was attacked deliberately by Israel.

Furthermore, the US and Israel both follow a 30 year declassification rule and for that reason, in 1997 classified documents regarding the Liberty incident  were released.   Communications intercepted from a US  spy plane in the area record communications from the Israeli pilots referring to the US Liberty as an Egyptian vessel.

This is consistent with the US' findings in the matter.  Michael Oren's book, "Six Days of War"  explains how that the USS Liberty Incident has been concluded as an accident and not a deliberate attempt to attack the US.  It was a case of friendly fire which often happens in what the military often calls, "the fog of war."   Mistakes happen and most people in the military understand that and accept it as a reality of war.   But there are some conspiracy theorists who are hell bent on making up stories and assigning falsehoods.

Here is more on the issue:

http://www.sixdaywar.org/uss-liberty.asp

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,135
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

So, let me understand this  . . .  one arab nation attacks Israel and Israel is losing,  so Israel is justified in destroying ALL arab nations with nuclear holocaust because of the actions of one?

This is something you would stand before God in heaven and stare Him in the eyes and justify Shiloh?

I think you are taking capabilities to an extreme that borders on absurdity....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,135
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

the Saudi's will most likely purchase nukes from Pakistan.

I hope people realize that with 200+ nukes, Israel could take out a huge portion of the worlds population.

I hope people understand the full meaning of "Never Again".

I hope people recognize the great evil of such an intent and action.

what is evil about having the capability to make it "not" worth while for even most of the people of the world to destroy your country.    The USA has had that capability for generations and it's so far kept us safe.  Having that capability is of no use unless the rest of the world understands that you are very willing to use it...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

the Saudi's will most likely purchase nukes from Pakistan.

I hope people realize that with 200+ nukes, Israel could take out a huge portion of the worlds population.

I hope people understand the full meaning of "Never Again".

I hope people recognize the great evil of such an intent and action.

Really? You don't recognize the great evil and intent of radical Islam/Palestinians who have sworn to the death of all Jews?

Israel supposedly has nuclear weapons and has used this rumored knowledge as a standard military strategy used by the U.S. and many other countries. This strategy is call MAD, or Mutual Assured Destruction. Since Palestine and other countries in the area have sworn to the annhilation of Israel and all Jewish people. They believe Israel has nuclear weapons and could and would use them if annihilation could happen, so the Palestinians are reluctant to attempt to really annihilate Israel because Palestine would be annhilated too. Another name for the weapon is a dooms day device. Again, this strategy is used to prevent an attack. Israel is out numbered by the surrounding countries who want to kill all Jews. The Arab leagues population is around 365 million people. The population of Israel is about 8 million. So Israel is surrounded and grossly out numbered by people who hate Jews and want them all dead. (Why do you not call the people who want to kill all Jews evil?)