WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.44
  • Content Count:  44,470
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) – An undercover video released today shows Planned Parenthood's senior director of medical services, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, describing how her organization sells the body parts of aborted unborn children and admitting she uses partial-birth abortions to harvest intact body parts.

The undercover video was filmed in July 2014 by the Center for Medical Progress, an advocacy group that reports on medical ethics. They dispatched two actors posing as representatives of a human biologics company to a business lunch with Deborah Nucatola, Planned Parenthood’s senior director of medical services.

The video shows Nucatola describing in graphic detail how abortionists are able to harvest organs from aborted babies based on the parts that are needed.

http://www.worthynews.com/20778-planned-parenthood-uses-partial-birth-abortions-to-sell-baby-parts' data-summary='An undercover video released today shows Planned Parenthood's senior director of medical services, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, describing how her organization sells the body parts of aborted unborn children and admitting she uses partial-birth abortions to harvest intact body parts.'>

View the full article

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

I saw that on the news and I thought it was too gruesome to post on Worthy.Maybe the Adult thread.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

The "live and let live" people, need to see and hear this.  If this is just a "cluster" of cells, why is it so important to preserve the organs? 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

This violates federal law.

Yes, it does.  If they are making a profit from the sale.  Congress will determine that.  But the mere idea of this breaks my heart and makes me crazy.  The Lord will deal with them harshly if they don't repent of their ungodly, barbaric actions. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

This violates federal law.

Yes, it does.  If they are making a profit from the sale.  Congress will determine that.  But the mere idea of this breaks my heart and makes me crazy.  The Lord will deal with them harshly if they don't repent of their ungodly, barbaric actions. 

Oh yes make no mistake God will deal with them.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,801
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

I hope they charge her and others with the trafficking of human organs. So disgusting how she nonchalantly eats her salad while talking about "crushing" a fully formed baby (if it was anything less than a human life they wouldn't be able to harvest its organs) in order to preserve the organs for sale. Sickening,

I hope they charge her and others with the trafficking of human organs. So disgusting how she nonchalantly eats her salad while talking about "crushing" a fully formed baby (if it was anything less than a human life they wouldn't be able to harvest its organs) in order to preserve the organs for sale. Sickening,

Sickening indeed.  I had the most unChristian response to this.  I wanted badly to put my hands on her throat and squeeze until she shut up.  I wanted to deny that reaction but I decided to just be honest with myself and ask for His forgiveness.  That is NOT how the Lord would have us behave even if it is what someone like her deserves. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

This was discussed in chat a few days ago and I did a lot of googling on this. 

This is not on any credible news source except one, and that one does not say pp is doing this. Only that it was discussed as a hypothetical. The unedited version of this video is on youtube and it supposedly shows that it was only briefly mentioned as a hypothetical thing not as something they are doing.

Im rather appalled that the title of this piece indicates it is happening when the video itself says no such thing. 

This was discussed in chat a few days ago and I did a lot of googling on this. 

This is not on any credible news source except one, and that one does not say pp is doing this. Only that it was discussed as a hypothetical. The unedited version of this video is on youtube and it supposedly shows that it was only briefly mentioned as a hypothetical thing not as something they are doing.

Im rather appalled that the title of this piece indicates it is happening when the video itself says no such thing. 

Well that's a strange development.  Is this edited to say what they want it to say....or what??