IGNORED

What is the gospel the Church should be spreading?

bhforlife

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  61
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

http://youtu.be/CUmIWntmluU

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Amen Beloved

How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! Romans 10:14-15 (KJV)

Except For The "All Will Speak In Tongues Teachings"

A spiritual gift is given to each of us so we can help each other. To one person the Spirit gives the ability to give wise advice; to another the same Spirit gives a message of special knowledge.

The same Spirit gives great faith to another, and to someone else the one Spirit gives the gift of healing. He gives one person the power to perform miracles, and another the ability to prophesy. He gives someone else the ability to discern whether a message is from the Spirit of God or from another spirit.

Still another person is given the ability to speak in unknown languages, while another is given the ability to interpret what is being said.

It is the one and only Spirit who distributes all these gifts.

He alone decides which gift each person should have. 1 Corinthians 12:7-11 (NLT)

Which Is Anti-Christ

But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:8-10 (KJV)

At It's Core

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:16 (NASB)

Don't You Know?

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. John 6:47 (KJV)

How did Peter know Cornelius and his household received the Holy Ghost?

Acts 10:44-48King James Version (KJV)

44 While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.

45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter,

47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?

48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.

They knew because they heard them speak in tongues which is the initial evidence of the infilling of the Holy Spirit but the fruits is the Spirit are the evidence that you are walking in the Spirit...

There is a gift of tongues and interpretation of tongues which is to edify the church and for personal edification but make no mistake about the initial signs is speaking in tongues...

Here is another group who received the Holy Ghost and the spake with tongues...

Acts 19:1-6King James Version (KJV)

19 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,

2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.

3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.

4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.

5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied

This was the first group to receive the Holy Ghost and they spoke in other tongues...

Acts 2:1-4King James Version (KJV)

2 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them

This gift of receiving the Holy Ghost is for all just like Peter said on the day of Pentecost and you will receive exactly like they had and everyone else in the book of Acts...its for all..

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

teaching "Christ Crusified"

You know the Lord gave every man free will to believe and obey or not to believe....If you do not believe that you can experience this wonderful gift of the indwelling Holy Spirit like they did on the day of Pentecost and beyond then you won't....I have and I am truly happy I did...now one thing I won't do is argue or go back in forth over the Word of God....you will never conveince me that the initial sign of the Baptisim of the Holy Ghost is not speaking in tongues for I experienced it...so I pray that you continue to listen to my videos but if you don't. I say may the Spirit of God bless you and lead you into all truth...

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

you will never convince me....

that the initial sign of the Baptism of the Holy Ghost is not speaking in tongues....

~

Beloved ALL Receive The Indwelling Of The Holy Ghost

Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, 1 Corinthians 6:19 (ESV)

But Not All Will Receive The Gift Of Tongues

To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. 1 Corinthians 12:10-11

And It Is Not My Job To Convince

And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. Luke 4:4

You To Teach The Whole

would that ye all spake with tongues, but rather that ye prophesied: for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying. 1 Corinthians 14:5

Word Of God

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another. Galatians 5:22-26

It is simple.  Not all speak in tongues because God doesn't give the gift to everyone.  Speaking in tongues is not the sign of salvation but a sign.  If anything, the fruit of the indwelling Spirit of God as listed in Gal. 5:22-23 is the sign of salvation.  I would ask the Oneness person if the following fruit are what the true signs of salvation are in his or her life rather than speaking in tongues:

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law," (Gal. 5:22-23).

So, again I ask.  What is the Biblical sign of salvation--tongues or the fruit of the Spirit? https://carm.org/religious-movements/oneness-pentecostal/speaking-tongues-necessary-sign-salvation

It truly baffles me that so many people resist this experience that is truly for all..

If you look at the 3 sets of scriptures that I previously posted and you will see that the initial sign is they spake with tongues..

Like I said there is no need to go back in forth with me because I am solid in this doctrine...you cannot convince me otherwise...Now you can listen to other men instead of the Holy scriptures to convince yourself but you can never convince me...I am an Apostolic bible believing saint with a Pentecostal experience that is rooted in his faith....and if you consider that pride then I am sorry..name calling or faith destroying slogans do not work with me...

Ask, seek and knock.....

But like I said before ...if you don't ask seek and knock you won't get it....but I caution you..if you do not possess the Spirit of God you are none of His...

Acts 10:44-48King James Version (KJV)

44 While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.

45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter,

47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?

48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.