ayin jade

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

The mystery is not solved for me.Show me that plane at the bottom of the ocean and I will move on.Anyone can put some parts on an island.Those parts could even be from the plane but that does not mean that the plane crashed in the ocean.We are talking about some very,very intelligent people here who are involved with this whole incident.

I have seen no evidence of any sort of incident anywhere and of which intelligent people are you speaking? I'm a bit confused by this statement.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

The mystery is not solved for me.Show me that plane at the bottom of the ocean and I will move on.Anyone can put some parts on an island.Those parts could even be from the plane but that does not mean that the plane crashed in the ocean.We are talking about some very,very intelligent people here who are involved with this whole incident.

I have seen no evidence of any sort of incident anywhere and of which intelligent people are you speaking? I'm a bit confused by this statement.

Where is the plane?What happened to the plane?Who is involved in the disappearance of the plane?

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

Where is the plane?What happened to the plane?Who is involved in the disappearance of the plane?

I'm not sure why you're asking me this lol. When you say "we are talking about some very, very intelligent people here" - who are you speaking of specifically? Names? 

I'm not sure why you're asking me this lol. When you say "we are talking about some very, very intelligent people here" - who are you speaking of specifically? Names? 

Only speculation.Just like it is speculation that the plane is at the bottom of the ocean.I don't know for sure and you do not know for sure.But someone on this earth might know.I just have my opinion on the whole thing.I am allowed to have that.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

I could be mistaken, but I strongly suspect that Gravity played a large part in this mystery.   :lightbulb2:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

I could be mistaken, but I strongly suspect that Gravity played a large part in this mystery.   :lightbulb2:

Lol. Physics. You just cant trust it.

:noidea:  You know just as much as the rest of us on here.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  15,715
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

well, actually right now the evidence is strongly suggesting that-which means he probably knows more then the C/Ts. but time will tell.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Well, honestly, bopeep; gravity DID play a part in this plane's disappearance whether it crashed or landed somewhere....gravity played a part.  Otherwise it wiould still be flying around somewhere in the world. 

Well, honestly, bopeep; gravity DID play a part in this plane's disappearance whether it crashed or landed somewhere....gravity played a part.  Otherwise it wiould still be flying around somewhere in the world. 

You have a point Morning.I am willing to look at all kind of theories that you guys have.But until someone shows me that huge plane in the bottom of the ocean I will not go there.