missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

What?My mom left me a quarter. What do you think of the tooth fairy?Is it all in fun or is it like the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus?

http://www.katu.com/news/national/Tooth-Fairy-leaving-behind-less-cash-average-of-319-per-tooth-322086452.html

Edited by bopeep1909

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

I totally believe in the tooth fairy.  Her name is Mum, or Mom, depending on where you're from :D

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

Has anyone noticed that it is getting more difficult to stay up later than your kids so you can do the fairy thing?  I have been known to leave a box of cereal that I know they like. 

Has anyone noticed that it is getting more difficult to stay up later than your kids so you can do the fairy thing?  I have been known to leave a box of cereal that I know they like. 

Cereal? I would have said "What a ripoff"

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

The article reads that the tooth fairy is paying less, some parents (oops I mean tooth fairies) are paying a dollar, five dollars or more. When I was a kid we got paid a dime to twenty five cents tops for a tooth, I wonder if I can file a grievance with the tooth fairy for back pay?

Bopeep you mentioned the tooth fairy, the Easter Bunny, and Santa Clause, but people seem to forget about that other scoundrel.......... The stork, I locked my doors and windows and that joker still delivered babies into the house.

Oldzimm   

The article reads that the tooth fairy is paying less, some parents (oops I mean tooth fairies) are paying a dollar, five dollars or more. When I was a kid we got paid a dime to twenty five cents tops for a tooth, I wonder if I can file a grievance with the tooth fairy for back pay?

Bopeep you mentioned the tooth fairy, the Easter Bunny, and Santa Clause, but people seem to forget about that other scoundrel.......... The stork, I locked my doors and windows and that joker still delivered babies into the house.

Oldzimm   

lol

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

What?My mom left me a quarter. What do you think of the tooth fairy?Is it all in fun or is it like the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus?

http://www.katu.com/news/national/Tooth-Fairy-leaving-behind-less-cash-average-of-319-per-tooth-322086452.html

Leviticus 20:6   And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.

Leviticus 20:7   Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Just like Santa and the easter bunny its what you make it. It can be fun, as long as all parties know that it's not real, but it can be taken to far.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Bo peep

No Christian should teach the tooth fairy to their children or let them participate in this practice.

No. 1, it's a lie. 

No. 2, the origin of fairies are along the same lines of gnomes, elves, pixies... they are sprites.  Evil spirits.

No. 3, no matter how harmless it may seem, we are inviting evil spirit's into our children's lives.

No. 4, anything left out in exchange for something, is a sacrifice to devils. 

Many parents do this all in "fun" because it's "tradition", but it's harmful to our children and to us,  and many are not aware what they are "inviting" into their homes.

Jesus has taken us out of the darkness and into the light, therefore let us walk in that light and be separate from the world.

1 Corinthians 10:20   But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.

1 Corinthians 10:21   Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

1 Timothy 4:1   Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

My daughter lost a tooth and she asked me if I could email the tooth fairy for her. LOL!