IGNORED

God still loves the Jewish people

JohnD

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2015 at 2:27 PM, shiloh357 said:

That is called "Replacement Theology" and is a false teaching.   The Church is not Israel and Christians are not Jews.   In the Bible, the Church is the Church and Israel is Israel and they are radically separate.  Nowhere in the Bible are Christians called Jews. 

True Christians are not called jews, but Jews are called Christians :-) In Christ we are neither Jew nor Gentile. But yes God continues to wait for Israel to accept him. I think too many people are afraid to call them to repentance.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

Casper ten Boom (18 May 1859 – 10 March 1944) was joyful and totally willing to be called a Jew, and JOYFULLY LIVED WITH THE JEWS, and he wore the yellow star with the Jews, and he JOYFULLY WILLINGLY died with the Jews.

There were others also.  All simple Christians, called Jews ((born or by FAITH in JESUS)), living as Jesus said to . ((Like in ACTS, EPHESIANS, etc))

I'm Christian, born again in Christ Jesus, and Jewish. My earthly father was Jewish, and his parents before him, and their parents before them.

Who is calling anybody to repentance TODAY?  We're not allowed to most places .  We still do, and suffer for it, even unto death, freely, without resisting.

Have you read "Tortured for Christ" by Richard Wurmbrand ?  He explained why Jews usually reject 'christendom' without rejecting Yeshua HaMashiach.   

13 minutes ago, Joline said:

True Christians are not called jews, but Jews are called Christians :-) In Christ we are neither Jew nor Gentile. But yes God continues to wait for Israel to accept him. I think too many people are afraid to call them to repentance.

34 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Casper ten Boom (18 May 1859 – 10 March 1944) was joyful and totally willing to be called a Jew, and JOYFULLY LIVED WITH THE JEWS, and he wore the yellow star with the Jews, and he JOYFULLY WILLINGLY died with the Jews.

There were others also.  All simple Christians, called Jews ((born or by FAITH in JESUS)), living as Jesus said to . ((Like in ACTS, EPHESIANS, etc))

I'm Christian, born again in Christ Jesus, and Jewish. My earthly father was Jewish, and his parents before him, and their parents before them.

Who is calling anybody to repentance TODAY?  We're not allowed to most places .  We still do, and suffer for it, even unto death, freely, without resisting.

Have you read "Tortured for Christ" by Richard Wurmbrand ?  He explained why Jews usually reject 'christendom' without rejecting Yeshua HaMashiach.   

No I have not read the book, but I have heard about it. It is true few are called to repentance today.

Who said few are called to repentance ?

I thought as it is written many are called, few are chosen.((whether or not that applies to your statement, who said few are called to repentance ?)) ((for clarity; I didn't see that))

11 minutes ago, Joline said:

No I have not read the book, but I have heard about it. It is true few are called to repentance today.

7 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Who said few are called to repentance ?

I thought as it is written many are called, few are chosen.((whether or not that applies to your statement, who said few are called to repentance ?)) ((for clarity; I didn't see that))

I thought  you did here?

Who is calling anybody to repentance TODAY?  We're not allowed to most places .

I took it to mean in general. Which Is true. You do not generally see people simply going out and calling people to repentance.

Who is ?  That's a question, not a statement.  We're not allowed to - but still do , Yahweh willing.

Few are calling people to repentance anywhere, but many are called to repentance;  few repent, anywhere - that's their choice, as it is written.

29 minutes ago, Joline said:

I thought  you did here?

I took it to mean in general. Which Is true. You do not generally see people simply going out and calling people to repentance.

If it makes waves, or offends a sinner, the authorities don't want it.  Just like in the BIBLE.

3 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Who is ?  That's a question, not a statement.  We're not allowed to - but still do , Yahweh willing.

Few are calling people to repentance anywhere, but many are called to repentance;  few repent, anywhere - that's their choice, as it is written.

If it makes waves, or offends a sinner, the authorities don't want it.  Just like in the BIBLE.

You lost me here. Sorry Simple Jeff

no worries - sorry about that - I can type a full sentence, and it takes 1 or 2 minutes to be onscreen ... slow server or buffer, whatever... I'll re-phrase in next post...

okay, here we go in order ((i think)):

1 hour ago, Joline said:

53 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Who said few are called to repentance ?......

43 minutes ago, Joline said:

I thought  you did here?

in red : first it is a question "Who is calling anybody to repentance TODAY?" 

That doesn't mean few are called to repentance; honestly open question .

in red: second A statement "We're not allowed to most places"

That also doesn't mean few are called to repentance.

Nor that we don't call people to repentance.  Only that we are not allowed to ((so we are willingly subject to harassment, loss of family, beatings, loss of jobs/income potential/savings/money, loss of homes/clothes/food, loss of transportation,etc etc  arrest, being hauled to court, torture, and execution/martyrdom.

See? Many are called to repentance.   There's just a few obstacles ((the same ones Jesus faced, and all of His sheep)).

Most of Jesus disciples left Him, walked away from Him, because it was /is so costly to follow Him.

4 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

okay, here we go in order ((i think)):

in red : first it is a question "Who is calling anybody to repentance TODAY?" 

That doesn't mean few are called to repentance; honestly open question .

in red: second A statement "We're not allowed to most places"

That also doesn't mean few are called to repentance.

Nor that we don't call people to repentance.  Only that we are not allowed to ((so we are willingly subject to harassment, loss of family, beatings, loss of jobs/income potential/savings/money, loss of homes/clothes/food, loss of transportation,etc etc  arrest, being hauled to court, torture, and execution/martyrdom.

See? Many are called to repentance.   There's just a few obstacles ((the same ones Jesus faced, and all of His sheep)).

Most of Jesus disciples left Him, walked away from Him, because it was /is so costly to follow Him.

Ok, thanks