IGNORED

The Executive Arm of the Global Government.

Marilyn C

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,222
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

After the financial crisis of 2008 we saw the Group of 20 formed. This group was set up to help solve the financial difficulties of the world system. At that time they decided to up grade the FSF (Financial Stability Forum) to a legal board – FSB, the Financial Stability Board. This enabled this institution to make great changes across the system by introducing certain rules & regulations that financial institutions would have to follow.

Also at that time the G 20 wanted to upgrade the IMF (International Monetary Fund), but it wasn`t the right time. Certain other factors needed to come into play – the US`s dollar needed to lose its strong hold on the global system & China needed to be more locked into the system.   

Over the past few years we have seen the US`s debt rise to $18 trillion, with $10 million every minute. Obviously this is not repayable. The US`s dollar is becoming increasingly a `hot potato,` & everyone wants to get rid of them. The BRIC`s (Brazil, Russia, India & China) has formed their own financial group, & Russia is even passing a law formally dumping the US dollar. Then we read of China`s recent financial fall, its economic downturn.

Thus I believe the time is ripe for the IMF to be upgraded & take over the responsibility of being the Global System`s reserve currency. Now how will they be empowered to do this.

Well, at the moment they have a basket of currencies – UK, USA, Europe & Japan, (pound, dollar, euro, yen) but soon I believe China will also be involved with its Yuan, & then we`ll see the major economies of the world come together.

Apparently this will be announced on October 20th this year by the IMF, as a reserve currency alternative to the US dollar. Experts say that this will send hundreds of billions of dollars moving around the world, literally overnight. This announcement is expected to trigger one of the most profound transfers of wealth in our lifetime.

This decision comes on the heels of China pushing for their own currency to be elevated to reserve currency status. So this, I believe will transform the financial landscape dramatically. Once the IMF currency becomes alternative to the dollar, rules of the game begin to change. The announcement will start a domino effect that brings down the US dollar`s dominance & will devalue the dollar. No one will want US dollars & they will no longer be accepted for trade.

If this happens, which I believe it will, then, are we ready for this global change that will affect us all?

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

China Calls for New Global Currency

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=7168919&page=1

Hi thereselittleflower,

Thank you for that link. Very informative.

Marilyn.

Also, the SDR basket has been frozen until Oct 2016, so the yuan can't be added as a global currency until then.

Unless they are going to go about introducing a world currency before this happens, without China, I don't think we will see anything happen with a world reserve currency until after 2016.

Edited by thereselittleflower

Hi thereselittleflower,

Well we`ll just have to watch. Are you doing anything to prepare?

- storing more food for your family & others in need. (there will probably be a run on the supermarkets.)

- getting more cash. (banks will only let out so much till they get their finances in order.)

- & above all trusting the Lord & seeking Him for your preparations.

Marilyn.

I have been the lone wolf in my family.  It's been hard convincing family members we need to do this. I have told everyone in my family they should be setting cash aside. I think they are doing so.  My food stores are depleted.   I think I am getting some to see the benefit of having a supply of food set aside and I hope to be replenishing my stores very soon.

Hi thereselittleflower,

I quite understand concerning telling others, they don`t tend to believe as well, `Hasn`t life gone on the same...` Good on you for trying to prepare. If nothing happens well, you have been responsible to what is eventually going to happen.

Blessings, Marilyn.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,170
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

when this happens, then places like China and Japan will not be able to devalue their dollars and  have an advantage in trade.  So it's not all bad.   It will hurt us for a period of time, but it will help our trade imbalance tremendously......   and  start moving jobs back to the US.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

China Calls for New Global Currency

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=7168919&page=1

:thumbsup:

This

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. Jeremiah 17:5

And That

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. Jeremiah 17:7

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  81
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

when this happens, then places like China and Japan will not be able to devalue their dollars and  have an advantage in trade.  So it's not all bad.   It will hurt us for a period of time, but it will help our trade imbalance tremendously......   and  start moving jobs back to the US.

Not so sure about that. From what I understand having the Dollar as the global currency that almost all international trade is done with is one of the major factors keeping the US a float. It's one of it's most powerful economic weapons. And if another currency should take it's place as the medium of international exchange I'm expecting it to tremendously weaken the US both economically and politically. Just the way I see it from what I understand of the situation. :)