IGNORED

Danger of the Blood Moon Phenomenon

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

Well, I still think that Hal Lindsey and I pretty much proved that Jesus was coming back in 1988...

I remember that phase and the wide spread popularity of Lindsey's book.  Even than I saw it as speculation and misinterpretation.  Bottom line then and now.  We simply don't know when Jesus is coming back; but we are to live as if it could be any time.  Regardless if His second coming occurs during our lifetime or not..He will be coming back for us one way or another.  And, that, is what matters most.

My question is who is tying these moons to Jesus coming back?  Unless he's changed his talk, Hagee just looked at history and saw some pretty serious things happen to Israel around the times for the last 4 of these and looked at the state the world is in and is telling people to watch for something....    when did he start saying Jesus was coming?

It wasn't so much that anyone is claiming that Jesus was coming back on a blood moon, but that something big was possibly going to happen.  Hagee never claimed it was a sign of Jesus' return, but to expect something big to happen in Israel and people kind of let their imaginations run wild as to what that would be.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  9

Well, here is an article on the aftermath.

http://m.thenational.ae/world/why-life-was-supposed-to-end-this-morning

We had a few Christian friends who will no longer talk to us because we didn't believe that anything would happen. Some had stockpiled, bought water purification systems, etc. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

Last night I heard my son crying in the other room then it went completely silent. I thought for a second that he had been raptured. I immediately went over and saw my wife was feeding him - he was hungry.

Back to the OT, I saw a youtube video of a guy mentioning that the trumpet sound may not be from Rosh Hashanah. That requires a man blowing the trumpte for the feast. In Revelations, it is a loud trumpet that that is heard by all so it isn't possible for it to be by a man. I thought that was interesting.

-Rev

Edited by exrockstar

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,268
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

We had a few Christian friends who will no longer talk to us because we didn't believe that anything would happen. Some had stockpiled, bought water purification systems, etc. 

The person who wrote this article obviously has not read Hagee's book.    I'm not a real Hagee fan, but but to say that he says life was supposed to end this morning is simply a very large untruth.

I think people are combining the Schemta thing with the Blood Moon thing and setting a confusing nothing in the process.

However it's not a bad idea to stockpile and get a water purification system for you never know when a tornado, ice storm, hurricane or volcano might blow in.    Most of our countries water isn't very clean anyway.     

Then there are those things like Ferguson that pop up and it's nice not to have to go out to the store during a mess like that.

The person who wrote this article obviously has not read Hagee's book.    I'm not a real Hagee fan, but but to say that he says life was supposed to end this morning is simply a very large untruth.

I think people are combining the Schemta thing with the Blood Moon thing and setting a confusing nothing in the process.

However it's not a bad idea to stockpile and get a water purification system for you never know when a tornado, ice storm, hurricane or volcano might blow in.    Most of our countries water isn't very clean anyway.     

Then there are those things like Ferguson that pop up and it's nice not to have to go out to the store during a mess like that.

Actually, the article does not have a sole focus on Hagee. It is talking about the doomsday, the world is coming to an end view point which crops up fairly regularly. Like the scare of Y2K, when people stockpiled, convinced the world was coming to an end, the electric grid would fail, phones would fail, etc.

(And yes, I was heavily involved with Y2K as a mainframe system programmer.)

We have the zombie apocalypse, preppers, etc. But with the religious world, I have seen a kind of fear among Christians at various times. Mormons have been really fearful. Hagee has spread this stuff around, and however it has been understood, it did cause fear. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.74
  • Days Won:  226

Nice friends :huh:

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,268
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Actually, the article does not have a sole focus on Hagee. It is talking about the doomsday, the world is coming to an end view point which crops up fairly regularly. Like the scare of Y2K, when people stockpiled, convinced the world was coming to an end, the electric grid would fail, phones would fail, etc.

Like we were going to just set around and let all that stuff fail....

Same thing with the December 2012, none of the prophecies said the world was going to end, but that 9 old pagan gods were going to return and become active again and a life would change across the globe.

Considering the world has really gone downhill since that date, I'm not sure I would disagree with it now.

Oddly we went on a cruise early in 2013 and visited some Mayan ruins for a shore excursion.    it just happened that our of our travel guides was a Mayan Priest and was making some light hearted jokes about the world ending......     it kind of bothered me he would not set people strait about the prophecies so I asked him this.     "Well I'm not really concerned with the world ending, what I want to know is if the Bolon Yate Ku returned to any of the temples.....    it shocked him to the point that he dropped his bottle of water......   and he would not speak to me for the rest of our excursion.  Made me feel kind of weird till we got back to the ship.

It seems that way too many people in the world are fixated on the end and will look to just about anything to usher it in.  i've not really understood why people are that way.    I understand why we look and want Jesus to come back, but even non Christian people I know are looking for an apocalyptic end of things; and almost welcome it.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,438
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Nice friends :huh:

If your not going to play our games than foo foo on you you.. time to send a loving I told you so :happyhappy:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

Like we were going to just set around and let all that stuff fail....

Same thing with the December 2012, none of the prophecies said the world was going to end, but that 9 old pagan gods were going to return and become active again and a life would change across the globe.

Considering the world has really gone downhill since that date, I'm not sure I would disagree with it now.

Oddly we went on a cruise early in 2013 and visited some Mayan ruins for a shore excursion.    it just happened that our of our travel guides was a Mayan Priest and was making some light hearted jokes about the world ending......     it kind of bothered me he would not set people strait about the prophecies so I asked him this.     "Well I'm not really concerned with the world ending, what I want to know is if the Bolon Yate Ku returned to any of the temples.....    it shocked him to the point that he dropped his bottle of water......   and he would not speak to me for the rest of our excursion.  Made me feel kind of weird till we got back to the ship.

It seems that way too many people in the world are fixated on the end and will look to just about anything to usher it in.  i've not really understood why people are that way.    I understand why we look and want Jesus to come back, but even non Christian people I know are looking for an apocalyptic end of things; and almost welcome it.

The return of the " Nine " ?

Well, I still think that Hal Lindsey and I pretty much proved that Jesus was coming back in 1988...

I remember that phase and the wide spread popularity of Lindsey's book.  Even than I saw it as speculation and misinterpretation.  Bottom line then and now.  We simply don't know when Jesus is coming back; but we are to live as if it could be any time.  Regardless if His second coming occurs during our lifetime or not..He will be coming back for us one way or another.  And, that, is what matters most.

My question is who is tying these moons to Jesus coming back?  Unless he's changed his talk, Hagee just looked at history and saw some pretty serious things happen to Israel around the times for the last 4 of these and looked at the state the world is in and is telling people to watch for something....    when did he start saying Jesus was coming?

The Rabbi may be saying things I'm not aware of for he gives me the creeps to watch so I don't.....     it is kind of like the December 2012 thing where everyone was saying that it was the end of the world, and when you get inside those prophecies they never said that it was the end of the world, but a bunch of old gods were going to become involved in the world and would start a new time period for the pagans.....     and considering the state of the world today coming up on three years later, I would not say that they were wrong.   But that isn't to say that we should pay close attention to non Biblical prophecies.    If you have control of the world as Satan does, it's not that difficult to make the things you predict happen.

If you study the occult and watch the global leaders of the world, it seems important to tell people what you are going to do before you do it.    It is an occult belief that the dark powers will help you more if you do so.    So most of these things that are not Biblical are just the dark side trying to be like God.       but the question then becomes, should we pay attention to them....   then my question is why should I.

i don't see how anyone could not be expecting something drastic happening to Israel within the next year...    question is, does it have anything to do with the blood moons?      The last question is how could anyone really know?

I remember a while back, a person who claimed to be a prophet predicted some kind of disaster. It didn't happen. But after the time came and went, the 'prophet' said that it did happen in the spiritual realm.

While some were saying that something would happen in Israel, the problem with the tetrads was that they were not tetrads in Israel. Only 1 of the 4 eclipses was actually visible in Israel. A sign, to be a sign, is visible to the people it is supposed to be a sign for.