Pamelasv

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

Only Christians go to Heaven, anyone who says Jews also go to Heaven are preaching theology from the synagogue of Satan: 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

42 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

Only Christians go to Heaven, anyone who says Jews also go to Heaven are preaching theology from the synagogue of Satan: 

That's a terrible lie you're saying ,remember you're responsible for what you say:

36 I tell you, son the day of judgment tpeople will give account for uevery careless word they speak, 37 for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”Matt. 12 :36-37

John 14:6 
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Jews do not believe this, in fact many of them hate Jesus. When you have to give account to Jesus you will have say why you thought being Jewish was another way to heaven: What will you say?   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

59 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

The 144,000 are all Christians who reign with Christ. They are not Jews as all Jews will go to Hell. 

That is a pure lie.  Jewish people are a race of people, not a religion.  Those who reject Jesus come from every race.  You should know the difference so you don't continue in such false teachings.

Haven't you read scripture for yourself to see that God does not break His covenants?  We, the Gentiles that accept Jesus, are not of the 12 tribes the 144,000 are chosen from.

Just now, OneLight said:

That is a pure lie.  Jewish people are a race of people, not a religion.  Those who reject Jesus come from every race.  You should know the difference so you don't continue in such false teachings.

Haven't you read scripture for yourself to see that God does not break His covenants?  We, the Gentiles that accept Jesus, are not of the 12 tribes the 144,000 are chosen from.

I am Jewish because I am descended from Judah the son of Jacob and so are you. We are both Jewish along with everyone else on earth. You need to educate yourself.  

13 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:
John 14:6 
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Jews do not believe this, in fact many of them hate Jesus. When you have to give account to Jesus you will have say why you thought being Jewish was another way to heaven: What will you say?   

Have you ever heard about the group Jews for Jesus?  Don't you believe John 3:16 about loving the whole world?  Jesus came first to the Jews, and when the religious people denied Him, He turned to the Gentiles to make them jealous, not to forever forget them or turning His back on them.

1 minute ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

I am Jewish because I am descended from Judah the son of Jacob and so are you. We are both Jewish along with everyone else on earth. You need to educate yourself.  

That is the false doctrine that is based in the replacement theology.  I am a gentile forgiven for my sines and grafted into the vine and olive tree.  That does not mean I am of the bloodline of those who are of the tribes of Israel.  You need to do much more studying on your own OUTSIDE of this false teaching.

1 minute ago, OneLight said:

Have you ever heard about the group Jews for Jesus?  Don't you believe John 3:16 about loving the whole world?  Jesus came first to the Jews, and when the religious people denied Him, He turned to the Gentiles to make them jealous, not to forever forget them or turning His back on them.

Jew:
noun
a member of the people and cultural community whose traditional religion is Judaism and who trace their origins to the ancient Hebrew people of Israel.

Christian:
relating to or professing Christianity or its teachings.
"the Christian Church"
noun
a person who has received Christian baptism or is a believer in Christianity.

They are two different things. You are mixing meanings of words which spreads confusion and double mindedness.  

1 minute ago, OneLight said:

That is the false doctrine that is based in the replacement theology.  I am a gentile forgiven for my sines and grafted into the vine and olive tree.  That does not mean I am of the bloodline of those who are of the tribes of Israel.  You need to do much more studying on your own OUTSIDE of this false teaching.

I have DNA (as do you) from Judah. We are grafted into the vine who is Jesus, NOT ISRAEL. 

3 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:
Jew:
noun
a member of the people and cultural community whose traditional religion is Judaism and who trace their origins to the ancient Hebrew people of Israel.

Christian:
relating to or professing Christianity or its teachings.
"the Christian Church"
noun
a person who has received Christian baptism or is a believer in Christianity.

They are two different things. You are mixing meanings of words which spreads confusion and double mindedness.  

Yes, they are two different things.  Jewish people are a bloodline.  Christians are from every bloodline.  Why is this so hard to understand?  If you want to compare religions, compare it to the many religions found in Israel, not a bloodline.