• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

Esther

Israel has always been Gods chosen people

Zech 8:6-8 - This is what the Lord Almighty says; 'It may seem marvelous to the remnant of this people at that time, but will it seem marvelous to me?'  declares the Lord Almighty.  This is what the Lord Almighty says;  'I will save my people from the countries of the east and the west.  I will bring them back to live in Jerusalem; they will be my people, and I will be faithful and righteous to them as their God.'

Zech 13:1 - On that day a fountain will be opened to the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, to cleanse them from sin and impurity.

Zeph 3:3 - The remnant of Israel will do no wrong; they will speak no lies, nor will deceit be found in their mouths.  They will eat and lie down and no one will make them afraid.  v.20 - At that time I will gather you, at that time I will bring you home.  I will give you honor and praise among all the peoples of the earth when I restore your fortunes before your very eyes.

Israel is Gods chosen people.  Gen 17: 6-8 - I will make you very fruitful, I will make nations of you, and kings will come from you.  I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you.  The whole land of Canaan, where you now an alien, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants ; and I will be their God.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Yes, this would be why Jesus did not come as a Chinese man.  ;)

• Group:  Senior Member

Your views on Israel and pretty much everything else Scriptural are simply ill conceived.  And I'm still waiting for Scripture to back up your claims.  Most who can't do that simply move on to another subject.

I clearly did not move on to another subject.  I just refused to talk to you anymore.  Maybe, since you are quoting something that I included further in this conversation where I quoted scripture in response, which also refutes the claim that I moved on because I have nothing to say.  Maybe, you could do me the favor of opening your Bible to provide a response for why the verse that I quoting does not prove the point that I am trying to make.  I find that you rarely quote scripture when you respond, and you often seem to think that you are able to call out false teaching.  So, if you have such superior knowledge, why don't tell me why this is not an accurate conclusion.  From scripture, please.   

You posted this......"But here is a vers."   "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free.  Stand firm then and do not let yourselves AGAIN be burdeneded with a yoke of slavery." (Galatians 5:1)   This verse isn't even remotely RELATED to all the stuff you posted about Israel.

This was supposed to back up your claim that Israel will produce the A/C, are not God's chosen people and are deceiving the U.S. into supporting them.  Also that the whole world worships Israel.    I'm sorry but that one verse doesn't explain or verify ONE thing you said; in fact, every bit of your claim is unbiblical.  It's not my job to post Scripture to back up YOUR posts, Esther.  So do you have supporting Scripture or are you just making up your own End Time scenario?

I am not campaigning for your vote MG.  I am engaging in conversation because writing helps stimulate growth in critical thinking and ideas.  Writing is like planting seeds.  Some seeds grow.  Some seeds don't.  I enjoy writing.  It is fun for me, and it has been one of the most useful tools to grow spiritually in the last 5 years or so of my life since I started journaling.  A message board is like a journal with other people at this point.  I am just bored listening to myself. 

However, I do actually have another scriptural reference even if you don't have one to refute your claim that I am wrong, again.  The story of Jonah and whale.  Helping Israel is like helping a disobedient Jonah try to go to Tarshish.  The nation state of Israel filled with extrabiblical teachings is going to bring us all down with the ship.  Although, I am not saying to reject someone in need who is a Jew.  But, yes, I do reject the false teachings within Judaism.  I think they will harm us all if someone doesn't throw them off the boat like the sailors threw Jonah off the boat and calmed the storm.  Unfortunately, today, we are praising these false teachings as though they were some sort of cute thing God's people did, so it doesn't matter.  It is like the church acts like a bunch of tourists traveling the Holy Land whenever they hear them.  "Wow, Marge, can you imagine how boring the Sabbath used to be with all them laws the Pharisees made back then."  "Poor dears." 

This is how the church acts instead of being a blessing to them by showing them what the errors were so they can understand the message of Christ.  It is many of these things that keep them from Christ today, that the American church praises like tourists with loud, tacky shirts, and cameras wrapped around their necks ready to take a pic of a real live descendant of Abraham.  Wow!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

Since the Chinese outnumber everyone else, they must have a special place in God's plans and purposes.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,135
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

None of the Scriptures you have so far provided support your teaching that Daniel 9:26 says the AC will destroy Jerusalem and Temple in the End Times. Not one peep.

Already answered above.  Nobody is teaching or claiming that Daniel 9:26 is about the Antichrist DESTROYING Jerusalem and the Temple. It is about DESECRATING the Temple with the Abomination of Desolation. So there is no point in your erecting a straw man and trying to knock it down.

If I understand what you are saying, it is that Daniel 9:26 is separate from 9:27 in time, the former coming in 70 AD and the latter in the End Times. If this is what you teach, I showed that the two verses speak of the same era in a post to Montana Marv, copied below.

Nothing in the Hebrew of :27 says "the abomination of desolation"; it says literally, "al [upon] kanaph [a wing/corner/extremity] shiqqutzim [abominations, plural] meshomaym [desolating, participle of shamem]": "upon a wing or corner [presumably of the Temple] desolating abominations." Which is exactly what the Romans did in 70 AD. This has nothing to do with "a setting up of shiqqutz/an abomination of shamem/desolation"], the precise term used in Dan. 12:11, the prophecy to which Jesus referred in Matt. 24.

Posted Monday at 1:31 PM · Report post

On 11/5/2015, 5:06:40, Montana Marv said:
  On 11/5/2015, 2:04:07, WilliamL said:

DANIEL 9:26  And after the 62 weeks/sevens [of years], Messiah shall be cut off, but not for himself. And the people of the ruler who is to come he shall cause to but destroy [Hiphil Perfect tense] the city and the sanctuary.

So how can Satan rule in Jerusalem from the Temple, if the AC has city and temple destroyed?

William

Christ was crucified at the end of the 69th week  CHECK

The temple and city were destroyed by Titus in 70 AD. This is Dan 9:26b - The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary.  The end will come like a flood.  War will continue until the end, and desolation's have been decreed.

CHECK, except that it was Vespasian that was responsible for setting Titus to his task.

Now v. 27 is a different character and frame of time altogether.  He will confirm a covenant with many for One - Seven.  In the middle of the Seven he will put an end to sacrifice and offering.  And on a wing of the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him. 

AND WHO IS THE "HE" WHO WILL CONFIRM THE COVENANT FOR ONE WEEK? THE CLEAR ANTECEDENT IS THE COMING PRINCE OF DANIEL 9:26. As I have pointed out before, the verbs are in the Hiphil tense: "he will cause to destroy," and "he will cause to confirm a covenant." The same nagiyd/leader/ruler/captain/prince causes both of these things. You cannot separate the verses, they refer to the same individual that is causing the events to take place.

Therefore, unless you are saying that Vespasian will be raised from the dead to carry out the acts of the 70th week in the End Times, your argument falls apart.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

\

I am not campaigning for your vote MG.  I am engaging in conversation because writing helps stimulate growth in critical thinking and ideas.  Writing is like planting seeds.  Some seeds grow.  Some seeds don't.  I enjoy writing.  It is fun for me, and it has been one of the most useful tools to grow spiritually in the last 5 years or so of my life since I started journaling.  A message board is like a journal with other people at this point.  I am just bored listening to myself. 

However, I do actually have another scriptural reference even if you don't have one to refute your claim that I am wrong, again.  The story of Jonah and whale.  Helping Israel is like helping a disobedient Jonah try to go to Tarshish.  The nation state of Israel filled with extrabiblical teachings is going to bring us all down with the ship.  Although, I am not saying to reject someone in need who is a Jew.  But, yes, I do reject the false teachings within Judaism.  I think they will harm us all if someone doesn't throw them off the boat like the sailors threw Jonah off the boat and calmed the storm.  Unfortunately, today, we are praising these false teachings as though they were some sort of cute thing God's people did, so it doesn't matter.  It is like the church acts like a bunch of tourists traveling the Holy Land whenever they hear them.  "Wow, Marge, can you imagine how boring the Sabbath used to be with all them laws the Pharisees made back then."  "Poor dears." 

This is how the church acts instead of being a blessing to them by showing them what the errors were so they can understand the message of Christ.  It is many of these things that keep them from Christ today, that the American church praises like tourists with loud, tacky shirts, and cameras wrapped around their necks ready to take a pic of a real live descendant of Abraham.  Wow!

Again a long strangely worded and irrelevant answer to my questions.  Below is your post from November 3rd.  How do you explain your assertions and what, in Scripture backs them up?  Galations 5:1 does not relate to anything you wrote.  Btw....why would I want to refute anything I wrote???

Because the state of Israel will be the central location of the UN, and they will confirm a covenant with the US to continue the constitution, and this will be the deception that would deceive the elect, if that were possible (Matthew 24:24) because many Christians will probably still think that this is a victory for God's people.  Because the state of Israel is successfully dividing us into Jews and gentiles again, and if we are separate, and a Jew rejects Christ, isn't that the definition of an antiChrist.  More so, because as decedents of God's chosen people, the reason behind why Jesus came into the world.  He came into the world and died on a cross to save His people first, and if for a time they inhabit the land, and in that time they reject Him the same way they did when He lived, isn't that the definition of an Antichrist.  

"But the one who did not know, and did what deserved a beating, will receive a light beating. Everyone to whom much was given, of him much will be required, and from him to whom they entrusted much, they will demand the more." (Luke 12:48).  

The Jews were given the law.  The law was a gift, not a curse.  "The law of the LORD is perfect, reviving the soul; the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple;" (Psalm 19:7).  They rejected the law, and then many of them rejected the Savior who died for them.  They are even more accountable for their rejection of their Messiah.  

But, the builders of the state of Israel have almost successfully made the whole earth worship it, and when what is holding it back is taken out of the way, it will be revealed (2 Thessalonians 2:6).  With the exception of the US, which would be the only country with any real ability to resist the change.  That is why there is a complex plan to deceive the US and control the media.  We are the only ones who can say no because we can exist independently of global governance.  Whereas many countries are not able to do this and have already been occupied and are controlled by the UN.  Therefore, because of this, the constitution would be confirmed as a agreement with our nation as a result of this.  Like a peace treaty.  Like a false sign of respect for our country and the loss of our independent economy, in exchange for the global mark making us part of a global Israel.  As though the Antichrist had a heart and cared about what we will lose as a nation because of whatever event is coming that will cause us to unify the world under a mark under the banner of Israel.  

\

Again a long strangely worded and irrelevant answer to my questions.  Below is your post from November 3rd.  How do you explain your assertions and what, in Scripture backs them up?  Galations 5:1 does not relate to anything you wrote.  Btw....why would I want to refute anything I wrote???

Because the state of Israel will be the central location of the UN, and they will confirm a covenant with the US to continue the constitution, and this will be the deception that would deceive the elect, if that were possible (Matthew 24:24) because many Christians will probably still think that this is a victory for God's people.  Because the state of Israel is successfully dividing us into Jews and gentiles again, and if we are separate, and a Jew rejects Christ, isn't that the definition of an antiChrist.  More so, because as decedents of God's chosen people, the reason behind why Jesus came into the world.  He came into the world and died on a cross to save His people first, and if for a time they inhabit the land, and in that time they reject Him the same way they did when He lived, isn't that the definition of an Antichrist.  

"But the one who did not know, and did what deserved a beating, will receive a light beating. Everyone to whom much was given, of him much will be required, and from him to whom they entrusted much, they will demand the more." (Luke 12:48).  

The Jews were given the law.  The law was a gift, not a curse.  "The law of the LORD is perfect, reviving the soul; the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple;" (Psalm 19:7).  They rejected the law, and then many of them rejected the Savior who died for them.  They are even more accountable for their rejection of their Messiah.  

But, the builders of the state of Israel have almost successfully made the whole earth worship it, and when what is holding it back is taken out of the way, it will be revealed (2 Thessalonians 2:6).  With the exception of the US, which would be the only country with any real ability to resist the change.  That is why there is a complex plan to deceive the US and control the media.  We are the only ones who can say no because we can exist independently of global governance.  Whereas many countries are not able to do this and have already been occupied and are controlled by the UN.  Therefore, because of this, the constitution would be confirmed as a agreement with our nation as a result of this.  Like a peace treaty.  Like a false sign of respect for our country and the loss of our independent economy, in exchange for the global mark making us part of a global Israel.  As though the Antichrist had a heart and cared about what we will lose as a nation because of whatever event is coming that will cause us to unify the world under a mark under the banner of Israel.  

I didn't stutter the first or the second time MG.  But, I will add another verse to the list of verses I quotes in both posts that you have yet to dispute with an actual verse of scripture.  "And Jesus said to them, 'A prophet is not without honor, except in his own hometown and among his relatives and in his own household" (Mark 6:4).  

Now, I know you like to preach as though everyone should just take your word for it every time you say something is not found in scripture, but I am letting you know that I will refuse to talk to you from here on if you do not show me the respect of using scripture to dispute what I am saying, which it does not appear you are able to do.  

Since the Chinese outnumber everyone else, they must have a special place in God's plans and purposes.

I agree with you Ezra.  :)  I am simply illustrating how the covenant with Abraham is fulfilled through Christ because He was a Hebrew.  Then, He said with authority to His disciples, 

"As you enter the house, give it your greeting.  If the house is worthy, give it your blessing of peace. But if it is not worthy, take back your blessing of peace.  Whoever does not receive you, nor heed your words, as you go out of that house or that city,shake the dust off your feet. 15 Truly I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city."  (Matthew 10:12-15).  Therefore, the blessings to the descendants of Abraham are given to the believers in Christ both Jew and gentile (Genesis 12:3).  

This is why there is no longer Jew or gentile (Galatians 3:28).  The blessing of descendants of Abraham are through Christ.  It is not an offence to anyone to say that a Jew needs to accept Christ.  It as though we make it out to be some bad thing like an insult to them to say that they need to accept Christ.  Like, oh darn you will receive the Holy Spirit and peace and find greater understand of the law when you accept the Messiah has already come.  Like, come on, seriously.  We have been intimidated in the church by the descendants who still refuse to accept Him as their savior into accepting that they have favor without Christ, and somehow we are not able to discern the difference between Christ's blessing on the nation of Israel with His death on the cross, and the superficial blessing that is being preached today by many who still would rather follow traditions that were birthed from integrating idolatry within Judaism.  

Peace.  

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I didn't stutter the first or the second time MG.  But, I will add another verse to the list of verses I quotes in both posts that you have yet to dispute with an actual verse of scripture.  "And Jesus said to them, 'A prophet is not without honor, except in his own hometown and among his relatives and in his own household" (Mark 6:4).  

Now, I know you like to preach as though everyone should just take your word for it every time you say something is not found in scripture, but I am letting you know that I will refuse to talk to you from here on if you do not show me the respect of using scripture to dispute what I am saying, which it does not appear you are able to do.  

Let me make sure I understand you.  You want ME to post Scripture to refute your statements that YOU did not back up with any Scripture at all?  You seem to not understand how things work.  I can't prove a negative such as 'the whole world worships Israel' and the 'U.N. global HQ will be in Israel' or 'they are working to divide Jew and Gentile." because these are just things you posted.   Or this direct quote from Nov. 3rd, written by YOU:

" Like a false sign of respect for our country and the loss of our independent economy, in exchange for the global mark making us part of a global Israel.  As though the Antichrist had a heart and cared about what we will lose as a nation because of whatever event is coming that will cause us to unify the world under a mark under the banner of Israel."

You state unbiblical nonsense and refuse to back it up.  And, although you seem to be calling yourself a 'prophet' above, you are SO not one.  I don't care if you respond to me or not.  But I will continue to call out your false statements.  Like this one where you call the Jews the A/C.......also from Nov. 3rd:

"Because the state of Israel is successfully dividing us into Jews and gentiles again, and if we are separate, and a Jew rejects Christ, isn't that the definition of an antiChrist."

You state unbiblical nonsense and refuse to back it up.  And, although you seem to be calling yourself a 'prophet' above, you are SO not one.  I don't care if you respond to me or not.  But I will continue to call out your false statements.  Like this one where you call the Jews the A/C.......also from Nov. 3rd:

"Because the state of Israel is successfully dividing us into Jews and gentiles again, and if we are separate, and a Jew rejects Christ, isn't that the definition of an antiChrist."

I have already quoted this scripture in response to this question, which you have not refuted with scripture.  

"While I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given me. I have guarded them, and not one of them has been lost except the son of destruction, that the Scripture might be fulfilled." (John 17:12).  

What Jesus appears to be saying is that Judas represents the son of perdition, or the Antichrist; in other words, this is when the first seal is opened by the one who is faithful and able to open the seals (Revelation 5:5).  

"Then after he had taken the morsel, Satan entered into him. Jesus said to him, “What you are going to do, do quickly.” (John 13:27).  This is the opening of the first seal and the rider on the white horse, in other words, the mystery of lawlessness that is restrained until the time when the lawless one will be revealed (2 Thessalonians 2:7), which Judas is seen here representing.  

The mystery of this is that there is great difficulty in understanding how His own people could refuse Him, which I supported again with "A prophet is not without honor, except in his hometown and among his relatives and in his own household.” (Mark 6:4).  This is a great mystery that will soon be revealed.  

Edited by Esther4:14

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Esther

There is no such thing as a halfway Christian.  There are full fledged Christians/Believers and there are Unbelievers.  Only two camps.  The Second Resurrection is for ALL Unbelievers, no second chances.  Those of the 2nd Resurrection are ALL sent to the Lake of Fire.  A lukewarm Believer just has fewer rewards.

In Christ

Montana Marv