• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,235
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Montana Marv,

Have just read your interesting thread with some very good posts – Ezra, Davida, other one. I thought I`d give my view as well.

The main problem I see is that as humans we just think spatially – ie. If Satan is cast out of the heavens, (universal) therefore he can`t speak to God, or accuse to God. But we know that God is omnipresent & thus can `hear` all of us & all demons too. Nothing is hid from His `sight.`

Someone wondered who Satan had authority over in space. It is not just spatial but the degree of power & authority that God has in designated areas - `thrones & dominions (3rd realm), Principalities & Powers (2nd realm) & kingdoms of the earth, (1st realm).

Therefore Satan & his demons have great authority over the world & its kingdoms. However when he is cast out of the 2nd realm (universal heavens), his power & authority is limited in scope & time, (42 months). And he knows his time is short, as God says.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

On 2/6/2016 at 4:32 PM, Montana Marv said:

Argosy

Dan 11:36 - The king will do as he pleases. He will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard of things against the God of gods.  He will be successful until the time of wrath is complete.  v.39b - he will greatly honor those who acknowledge him.  He will make them rulers over many people and will distribute the land at a price.  v. 41 - He will also invade the Beautiful Land.  Many countries will fall, but Edom, Moab and the leaders of Ammon will be delivered from his hand.  

Isa 14:13, 14 - You said in your heart, I will ascend to heaven, I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain.   I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.

Satan wants to be like the Most High.  He wants worship.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Exactly!  But I don't see how your verses contradict my position, your verses support my position.  You have quoted Daniel 11, which is about the antichrist, not Satan. This king rules and is worshipped until the resurrection:

36 “The king will do as he pleases. He will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard-of things against the God of gods. He will be successful until the time of wrath is completed ...................               .................................... 45 He will pitch his royal tents between the seas at[f] the beautiful holy mountain. Yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him.  At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake

So even though Satan wants worship, its the antichrist/beast who is worshipped until the resurrection/second coming.

On 2/5/2016 at 5:11 PM, Last Daze said:

No wonder the false prophet (antichrist) speaks like a dragon.

True.  

2 Thess 2: 9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing

Rev 13: 11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs,even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Eph 2:2Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Satan seems to be free in heaven as a spirit who continues his work upon the Earth even unto this day.  It would be sad to imagine that our world be this messed up and Satan not be having an active role in it.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

And it was made with cherubims and palm trees, so that a palm tree was between a cherub and a cherub; and every cherub had two faces;

So that the face of a man was toward the palm tree on the one side, and the face of a young lion toward the palm tree on the other side: it was made through all the house round about.

Cherubiims = stars
Palm Trees  = Living Planets
Lion            = Christ
Man            = Man

This vision showing us that man will rule over the planet gave to them under Christ.

Satan has a planet, Micheal has a planet that they rule over.

This war are two fold, war of the star's Micheal's star and planet will come from the west, up by Uranus. Satan's will or has come from the south and it is said it is a 3600 year orbit but that will change to 1000 years. The magnetic fields of these stars they both will change orbits to create the New Heaven. Ezekiel 40 the Temple.

Revelation 20
And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

666 it is not but 66 and 6 it is which means dragon =66 and 6 = old, rather firey dragon of old

Both highly advance but Micheal will gain Air supremacy, This war many see but don't understand what is going on they see the ships.

The Blood moons have pointed to Micheal's entrance,  while you are using solar system simulator to see this note that your looking at Gods wheels a wheel inside a wheel. ezekiel is talking about these things stems off of Ezekiel 1 which is two dwarf stars and a living planet with each star. This is what Ezekiel is seeing and what ezekiel has seen.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

On 2/11/2016 at 1:35 PM, ezekiel said:
And it was made with cherubims and palm trees, so that a palm tree was between a cherub and a cherub; and every cherub had two faces;

So that the face of a man was toward the palm tree on the one side, and the face of a young lion toward the palm tree on the other side: it was made through all the house round about.

Cherubiims = stars
Palm Trees  = Living Planets
Lion            = Christ
Man            = Man

This vision showing us that man will rule over the planet gave to them under Christ.

Satan has a planet, Micheal has a planet that they rule over.

This war are two fold, war of the star's Micheal's star and planet will come from the west, up by Uranus. Satan's will or has come from the south and it is said it is a 3600 year orbit but that will change to 1000 years. The magnetic fields of these stars they both will change orbits to create the New Heaven. Ezekiel 40 the Temple.

Revelation 20
And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

666 it is not but 66 and 6 it is which means dragon =66 and 6 = old, rather firey dragon of old

Both highly advance but Micheal will gain Air supremacy, This war many see but don't understand what is going on they see the ships.

The Blood moons have pointed to Micheal's entrance,  while you are using solar system simulator to see this note that your looking at Gods wheels a wheel inside a wheel. ezekiel is talking about these things stems off of Ezekiel 1 which is two dwarf stars and a living planet with each star. This is what Ezekiel is seeing and what ezekiel has seen.

Where did you come up with that Oscar Meyer Baloney.  None of what you posted is in Scripture.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Seeker
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

Montana Marv : I like Baloney, fried if so it's good that way.

If it's not true then it will never happen and I have not seen them, but it is true and has already started. Maybe you should look at ezekiel's early post about 3 years ago and now ALMA has confirmed it but you take me as a stupid one. Tell me will the New Heaven and Earth just fall from heaven like a leaf. Or maybe two Dwarf Stars shaking up the Heavens and both Stars will orbit our Sun with two living planet's for each Star, and two for our Sun also. You know what ezekiel  can also tell you the tilt or axis of them too. It will take 2 days to build do you understand 2 days.

On 2/5/2016 at 8:14 PM, MorningGlory said:

Absolutely wrong.  The Seventh Trumpet is followed by the pouring out of the Seven Bowls.   See here:

http://www.rapturechrist.com/timeline.htm

But at the seventh trumpet,  the kingdom of this world is become the kingdom of Christ, and He shall reign forever:. So the 7th trumpet is obviously the second coming.... surely?

Rev11:5 And the seventh angel sounded; and there followed great voices in heaven, and they said, The kingdom of the world is become the kingdom of our Lord, and of his Christ: and he shall reign for ever and ever.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

18 hours ago, ezekiel said:

Montana Marv : I like Baloney, fried if so it's good that way.

If it's not true then it will never happen and I have not seen them, but it is true and has already started. Maybe you should look at ezekiel's early post about 3 years ago and now ALMA has confirmed it but you take me as a stupid one. Tell me will the New Heaven and Earth just fall from heaven like a leaf. Or maybe two Dwarf Stars shaking up the Heavens and both Stars will orbit our Sun with two living planet's for each Star, and two for our Sun also. You know what ezekiel  can also tell you the tilt or axis of them too. It will take 2 days to build do you understand 2 days.

So which Star is Michael or Satan.  Give me some Scripture that they meet near Uranus.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,153
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

5 hours ago, ARGOSY said:

But at the seventh trumpet,  the kingdom of this world is become the kingdom of Christ, and He shall reign forever:. So the 7th trumpet is obviously the second coming.... surely?

Rev11:5 And the seventh angel sounded; and there followed great voices in heaven, and they said, The kingdom of the world is become the kingdom of our Lord, and of his Christ: and he shall reign for ever and ever.

It is one thing to proclaim authority. It is another thing to fully establish it.

Solomon's authority was likewise proclaimed with loud voices: but only some time later, after he did away with his still-living enemies, did he fully establish his realm.

It will be the same at this time in Revelation: the rebellious Beast and his allies will still have to be done away with. That will take place some time later, at the 7th Bowl = Armageddon = Rev. 19's descent of Christ.

"The second coming" is not a biblically-used term, and creates a false image in the understanding. Without going into great detail here, let me just say that there are two different Greek words translated as "coming." One of them, parousia, more literally means Presence, and does not necessarily mean an event that occurs all at one instant: it can be used to describe an entire span of time.