SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

HELLO BROTHERS AND SISTERS , WE JUST GOT DONE WITH THE HOLIDAY  CALLED HALLOWEEN, DO YOU  OR DOES YOUR CHURCH CELEBRATE THIS HOLIDAY AND OR CAL IT A DIFFERENT NAME TO SAY ITS OKAY TO DO IT, WHAT DO YOU THINK AND IS THIS ONE OF THE FEW HOLIDAYS THAT SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT BE FOLOWED , IS IT OKAY OR NOT,I BELIEVE IF A CHURCH IS FOLLOWING THIS THEN THEY ARE BEING PART OF THE WORLD AND ITS EVIL , AND NOT FOCUSED ON GOD AND WHAT THE BIBLE TELLS US, I BEIEVE IF WE DO NOT START TO DRAW THE LINE AS BELIEVERS AND NOT BE OF THE WORLD EVEN THOUGH WE ARE IN THE WORLD , THAT WE ARE NOT DOING A JUST SERVICE TO CHRISTIANITY AND WHAT IT STANDS FOR , I ALSO THINK THAT THE CHURCHES ARE NOT FEEDING THE SHEEP IN THIS DAY AND AGE AND WE HAVE REALLY COMPROMISED AND SOLD OUR SELVES TO THE DEVIL  SO THAT WE DONT COME UNDER PEER PRESURES OF THE WORLD , IF WE DONT STAND UP NOW, I BELIEVE WE  ARE NOT TRUE FOLLOWERS AS WE LABEL OUR SELVES, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK , I THINK IT IS NOT RIGHT BUT THAT IS MY FINDINGS ACCORDING TO THE ORIGIN OF WHAT HALLOWEEN REALLY STANDS FOR AND WHAT IT WAS ABOUT IN THE PAST, AND NOW IT IS A MARKET TOOL O FOLLOW LIKE LOST SHEEP, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND POST YOUR THOUGHTS AND SCRIPTURES, THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Edited by SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  334
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1

HELLO BROTHERS AND SISTERS , WE JUST GOT DONE WITH THE HOLIDAY  CALLED HALLOWEEN, DO YOU  OR DOES YOUR CHURCH CELEBRATE THIS HOLIDAY AND OR CAL IT A DIFFERENT NAME TO SAY ITS OKAY TO DO IT, WHAT DO YOU THINK AND IS THIS ONE OF THE FEW HOLIDAYS THAT SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT BE FOLOWED , IS IT OKAY OR NOT,I BELIEVE IF A CHURCH IS FOLLOWING THIS THEN THEY ARE BEING PART OF THE WORLD AND ITS EVIL , AND NOT FOCUSED ON GOD AND WHAT THE BIBLE TELLS US, I BEIEVE IF WE DO NOT START TO DRAW THE LINE AS BELIEVERS AND NOT BE OF THE WORLD EVEN THOUGH WE ARE IN THE WORLD , THAT WE ARE NOT DOING A JUST SERVICE TO CHRISTIANITY AND WHAT IT STANDS FOR , I ALSO THINK THAT THE CHURCHES ARE NOT FEEDING THE SHEEP IN THIS DAY AND AGE AND WE HAVE REALLY COMPROMISED AND SOLD OUR SELVES TO THE DEVIL  SO THAT WE DONT COME UNDER PEER PRESURES OF THE WORLD , IF WE DONT STAND UP NOW, I BELIEVE WE  ARE NOT TRUE FOLLOWERS AS WE LABEL OUR SELVES, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK , I THINK IT IS NOT RIGHT BUT THAT IS MY FINDINGS ACCORDING TO THE ORIGIN OF WHAT HALLOWEEN REALLY STANDS FOR AND WHAT IT WAS ABOUT IN THE PAST, AND NOW IT IS A MARKET TOOL O FOLLOW LIKE LOST SHEEP, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND POST YOUR THOUGHTS AND SCRIPTURES, THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL

it is a festival and i do not celebrate it because i do not see any advantage to celebrating it.  hallowe'en is a time for kids and i do not think that dressing up in costumes is inherently spiritually dangerous unless you are an adult who refuses to grow up or fail to teach your children the right lessons about the festival.

while the source for the festival may have been sinister in origins, today's purpose is for fun and not meant by most to be invoking evil but with all of that said, it is between the believer and God if they should participate or not. The bible says  to do all things for the glory of God so a believer should ask themselves if their behavior for that night will meet that instruction or not.

if christians boycotted everything that had some unchristian aspect to it, then the christian could not do anything and would have to stay at home and starve to death.

Edited by archaeologist55

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

My church had a day for kids in the church to play games and get lollies. We have now opened that up to the community which means that a parent or guardian must be there to supervise them unlike when it was just a church only event. Of course I think it is better to have it open to the community even if it is a bit more inconvenient.

Guest Judas Machabeus

Halloween, or Hallowe'en(/ˌhæləˈwn-ˈnˌhɑːl-/; a contraction of All Hallows’ Evening),[5] also known as Allhalloween,[6] All Hallows' Eve,[7]or All Saints' Eve,[8] is a celebration observed in a number of countries on 31 October, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallows' Day. It begins the three-day observance of Allhallowtide,[9] the time in the liturgical year dedicated to remembering the dead, including saints (hallows), martyrs, and all the faithful departed.[10][11]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween

i have no no problem with Halloween, my one daughter dressed up as the 11th Doctor from dr who and my other daughter dressed up as captain jack sparrow 

there  was no devil worship or demonic worship. Just trick or treating 

Edited by Judas Machabeus

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

We had pumpkins. We went trick or treating. We got candy. And then we watched a monster movie that was more comical they scary. I am not telling anyone else what they should do. But this is what we did.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

No I do not celebrate Halloween.

do you celebrate Christmas?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

Yes,I celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.Santa Claus is not in my celebration.I like Christmas trees.I do not think they are evil :huh:

Yes,I celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.Santa Claus is not in my celebration.I like Christmas trees.I do not think they are evil :huh:

I don't believe jesus birth ,was on the 25th of December ? I believe this is a pagan worship day, by the roman catholic church ,this is not a Christian day at all,  and there is a scripture, about that Christmas tree, there is a verse in the bible ,that talks about  it, jeremiah chapter # 10 v 3 -5 about the tree and what god thinks of it,

Now if you take the n out of the santa ,and put it at the end of the word  , it  spells  satan,  huh.. ? and he comes through the fire place that's odd?        food for thought ?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Falsely Called Christmas Trees

For the practices of the peoples are worthless;
they cut a tree out of the forest,
and a craftsman shapes it with his chisel.

They adorn it with silver and gold;
they fasten it with hammer and nails
so it will not totter.

Like a scarecrow in a cucumber field,
their idols cannot speak;
they must be carried
because they cannot walk.
Jeremiah 10:3:5 (New International Version)

To Steal The Joy Of The Children?

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. John 10:10 (English Standard Version)

I don't believe Jesus' birth was on the 25th of December? I believe this is a pagan worship day, by the roman catholic church, this is not a Christian day at all,  and there is a scripture, about that Christmas tree, there is a verse in the bible ,that talks about  it, jeremiah chapter # 10 v 3 -5 about the tree and what god thinks of it,

Now if you take the n out of the santa, and put it at the end of the word, it  spells  satan,  huh.. ? and he comes through the fire place that's odd?   food for thought ?

~

It's OK Beloved

And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died? But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ. 1 Corinthians 8:11-12

Most Of Us Celebrate The Birth, Death And Resurrection Of Christ Everyday

What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me? I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD. Psalms 116:12-13

However Many Faithful Still Light Up The Nights For Christmas And Even For Hanukkah

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Psalms 103:1

With A Festival Of Lights To The Miracle Working God Of Abraham, Isaac And Jacob

Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God? Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people. Thou hast with thine arm redeemed thy people, the sons of Jacob and Joseph. Selah. Psalms 77:13-15

But We Are Watching The Lights Of Joy Blinking Off All Over This World

For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. Isaiah 60:2

So Beloved. Those Who Are Offended By Christmas Joy

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 14-16

Can Sit In The Darkness Of A Dying World

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. Luke 2:11-12

While The Faithful Will Sing

And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. Luke 2 2:13-14

In Their Hearts

Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Ephesians 5:19

Merry Christmas Beloved~!
Love, Your Brother Joe