• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

My question.Why Paris,France?

France is an easy target and a good practice run.  Their ultimate target is the US.   France has an excellent anti-terrorist network and has successfully thwarted previous attacks.  But this one managed to fall between the cracks and it shows that even the best intelligence networks are not perfect.   The US had better take warning, 'cause I believe we're next. 

I hope I am wrong.  I hope and pray that I am off my rocker and that I am crazy nut-job wrong  about this.  If I am wrong, I will rejoice.   Pray I am wrong.

Good explanation.Thanks shiloh. :)

Edited by bopeep1909

I am sure this will come up among the candidates.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

France has a long history with Algeria, and now the chickens are coming home to roost. Syria is just the latest excuse.

The rise of Islamism  in Algeria and the subsequent crackdown on the Islamists by the government have had serious implications for both countries: record numbers of Algerian Islamists have fled to France, where their cultural dissimilarity as Arab Islamists is alien to the country.

In the early 1990s, nearly 20 percent of all Algerian exports and imports were destined for or originated from France. More than 1 million Algerians resided in France and there were numerous francophones in Algeria, creating a tremendous cultural overlap. French remained the language of instruction in most schools and the language used in more than two-thirds of all newspapers and periodicals and on numerous television programs. Algeria and France share a cultural background that transcends diplomatic manoeuvres and has persisted throughout periods of "disenchantment" and strained relations. Over time, however, the arabization of Algeria and the increasing polarization of society between the francophone elite and the Arab masses have mobilized anti-French sentiment.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Why not? They intend to terrorise the entire World, they have to start somewhere.

But seriously, there could be a number of reasons. For starters France has one of the highest Muslim populations in Europe, so there are more jihadis there. It's much easier to plot a terrorist attack when you have plenty of Muslim 'brothers' to help you.

Secondly, it could be revenge for the Charlie Hebdo cartoons or maybe an old score to settle from the days of Charles Martel. Who knows what goes on inside the wicked heads of these jihadis?

Thirdly, Muslim terrorists are opportunists, they will take advantage of any situation where large crowds gather. They rarely discriminate.

Finally, who is to say that it is just Paris? Expect to see more of this kind of stuff and it won't just be in France.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  475
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/13/1962

It is now reported that somewhere around 100 people have been killed.  Those who died in the concert were executed one at a time as the terrorist claim this was for Syria as they shot each hostage.

The death toll is now being reported at around 150. Radical Islam never declared a truce with the western world, but the politicians and leaders of the West chose to shut their eyes and pretend that everything was just fine.  Hence the influx of migrants into Europe (which should never have happened). 

Now the USA and Canada are still turning a blind eye to these evildoers and planning a huge influx of Islamists to North America.  So who is really ultimately responsible for this tragedy?  The western governments, who really should be held accountable. France and Europe have failed to address their Muslim populations for decades, and now the chickens are coming home to roost. 

We should be seeing mass deportations throughout the world, but instead we are seeing the opposite, and Christians are being slaughtered while Obama plays golf.  Pakistan and Iran should have been declared as enemies of the West, but instead they have received (and will receive) billions of dollars for their hatred. And if Obama had his way, all the inmates of Gitmo would be released onto American soil to create more havoc.

YES ... brother what you said all is true...

Muslim world is facing unseen defeat too...  many Muslims are knowing how the Muslim truth is going.. With this in some place Muslims coming to know the danger of Islam.. some places Muslims going to covert and accepting faith of Christianity.. there are some evidences in this way.. I am thinking God is disturbing Muslims by ISIS.... So many Muslims hating their faith too.. This is causing to change their faith.. 

Secondly .. Christians are always suffering.. This is also proving Christians never attacks on others.. This also proving Christians on fights to survive only.. This is just the proof for Christians to give lives in others hands.. 

Finally what you said is right.. Iran and Pakistan and North Korea and Dubai, UAE and few others can join with Muslim fighting teams..  (few countries are with the law of beheading now).. This can lead to third world war... My imagination is first Muslim countries may use the Chemical weapons and Atomic (Nuclear) bombs.. this can lead to world war.. North Korea is prepared the Nuclear setup and Pakistan is also prepared the Nuclear setup,,. This is the end of the age.. Saints need to unite to pray for peace in world  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

It is now reported that somewhere around 100 people have been killed.  Those who died in the concert were executed one at a time as the terrorist claim this was for Syria as they shot each hostage.

The death toll is now being reported at around 150. Radical Islam never declared a truce with the western world, but the politicians and leaders of the West chose to shut their eyes and pretend that everything was just fine.  Hence the influx of migrants into Europe (which should never have happened). 

Now the USA and Canada are still turning a blind eye to these evildoers and planning a huge influx of Islamists to North America.  So who is really ultimately responsible for this tragedy?  The western governments, who really should be held accountable. France and Europe have failed to address their Muslim populations for decades, and now the chickens are coming home to roost. 

We should be seeing mass deportations throughout the world, but instead we are seeing the opposite, and Christians are being slaughtered while Obama plays golf.  Pakistan and Iran should have been declared as enemies of the West, but instead they have received (and will receive) billions of dollars for their hatred. And if Obama had his way, all the inmates of Gitmo would be released onto American soil to create more havoc.

Muslim world is facing unseen defeat too...  many Muslims are knowing how the Muslim truth is going.. With this in some place Muslims coming to know the danger of Islam.. some places Muslims going to covert and accepting faith of Christianity.. there are some evidences in this way.. I am thinking God is disturbing Muslims by ISIS.... So many Muslims hating their faith too.. This is causing to change their faith.. 

Secondly .. Christians are always suffering.. This is also proving Christians never attacks on others.. This also proving Christians on fights to survive only.. This is just the proof for Christians to give lives in others hands.. 

Finally what you said is right.. Iran and Pakistan and North Korea and Dubai, UAE and few others can join with Muslim fighting teams..  (few countries are with the law of beheading now).. This can lead to third world war... My imagination is first Muslim countries may use the Chemical weapons and Atomic (Nuclear) bombs.. this can lead to world war.. North Korea is prepared the Nuclear setup and Pakistan is also prepared the Nuclear setup,,. This is the end of the age.. Saints need to unite to pray for peace in world  

Hi Peace,

Amen to  your post ,good to see Muslims coming to Christ ! Amen to our Lord and Savior who is calling 'his children by His name..

The sad part is that I believe you're right and the Third  world war has begon?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  475
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/13/1962

Hi Peace,

Amen to  your post ,good to see Muslims coming to Christ ! Amen to our Lord and Savior who is calling 'his children by His name..

Yes... this is the root for the third world war teams to form..only Muslim people may gather in one side and whole Christians are in one side.. few other religions may support Christians.. i don't know this only my thinking.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Peace,

Yes... this is the root for the third world war teams to form..only Muslim people may gather in one side and whole Christians are in one side.. few other religions may support Christians.. i don't know this only my thinking.

I don't really know who will support Christians ? They will be hated by the world because they are not of the world.

For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

As the world decides how to rid the world of ISIS in the Middle East and European Countries, I highly suggest the countries of America do their own house cleaning.  It is time to approach the Muslim community and inform them that they either turn in the radical people or they themselves will be deported back to where ever they ran from.  Enough is enough.  They have to do their part also and stop sitting back like cowards as they watch radical Islam destroy lives.

As the world decides how to rid the world of ISIS in the Middle East and European Countries, I highly suggest the countries of America do their own house cleaning.  It is time to approach the Muslim community and inform them that they either turn in the radical people or they themselves will be deported back to where ever they ran from.  Enough is enough.  They have to do their part also and stop sitting back like cowards as they watch radical Islam destroy lives.

Well,we definitely do not have the support of our President on this.