IGNORED

Future Kingdom of Israel: True or False?

Ezra

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

On Saturday, 5 December 2015 at 2:31 PM, Ezra said:

Does the Bible clearly reveal that there will be a future kingdom of Israel on earth, and that only redeemed and restored Jews will be in that kingdom? There are some who claim that this is not true.  What does Scripture say in Ezekiel 37:11-28? What saith the LORD?

THE WHOLE HOUSE OF ISRAEL IN THE FUTURE

11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

“RESURRECTION” OF ISRAEL

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

GIFT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND GIFT OF THE LAND

14 And shall put my Spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD. [“Spirit” capitalized]

JESUS SPOKE TO EZEKIEL [“Word” capitalized]

15 The Word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

DIVIDED JUDAH AND ISRAEL TO BECOME ONE KINGDOM

16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: 17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. 18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these? 19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand. 20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

REGATHERING OF JEWS TO THE LAND OF ISRAEL

21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: 22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

ALL ISRAEL TO BE CLEANSED AND SAVED

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

DAVID TO BE KING OVER ISRAEL UNDER CHRIST

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

ABRAHAMIC COVENANT REGARDING LAND FULFILLED

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein,even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

EVERLASTING COVENANT AND SANCTUARY ON EARTH

26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

ETERNAL TABERNACLE ESTABLISHED ON EARTH

27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM ESTABLISHED ON EARTH

28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Agreed .. nice post.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

On Friday, 11 December 2015 at 6:38 PM, *Zion* said:

Somebody said we'd be serving Israel, but aren't we supposed to be ruling and reigning with Christ, seated in higher places right now?

That will only come into effect during the millennium .. not today, for Israel serves Babylon the Great today just like all the other nations do .. so in that context, serving Israel would be akin to serving Babylon the Great if you think about it !!

God even calls Israel 'Egypt & Sodom' (spiritually speaking) and would not have His people serve such masters, our Master is Christ and not Israel .. and not forgetting that Israel is still our 'enemy' for the gospels sake (scripturally speaking of course) too.

I think you'll find that it is during the millennium where those surviving Gentiles (Heathen not taken up at the 2nd coming to Christ) will be required to serve Israel seeing that Christ is in command .. and if Christ is in command over Israel, then serving Israel is akin to serving Christ .. and in like manner, those resisting Israel being as those resisting Christ.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

On 12/7/2015 at 5:40 PM, Sister said:

Are they Ezra?

If we know the plan of God and exactly how he is going to carry out that plan it should make sense.

Israel during the millennium will be teaching the gentiles, the survivors of Armageddon who did not take part in the resurrection, these gentiles.  The nations living outside of the kingdom in Jerusalem are the gentiles, and Israel will be teaching them, it will not the other way around.  But first Israel must be taught truth, for the truth to flow out of the kingdom.

So these gentiles who will be giving Israel the "milk" can only be the saints who have taken part in the first resurrection.  The ones who are ruling with Christ, the ones "changed", not the flesh and blood gentiles who have yet to learn truth.

Interesting take on this.  What Scripture tells us this will happen?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

On 12/19/2015 at 8:12 AM, Serving said:

That will only come into effect during the millennium .. not today, for Israel serves Babylon the Great today just like all the other nations do .. so in that context, serving Israel would be akin to serving Babylon the Great if you think about it !!

God even calls Israel 'Egypt & Sodom' (spiritually speaking) and would not have His people serve such masters, our Master is Christ and not Israel .. and not forgetting that Israel is still our 'enemy' for the gospels sake (scripturally speaking of course) too.

I think you'll find that it is during the millennium where those surviving Gentiles (Heathen not taken up at the 2nd coming to Christ) will be required to serve Israel seeing that Christ is in command .. and if Christ is in command over Israel, then serving Israel is akin to serving Christ .. and in like manner, those resisting Israel being as those resisting Christ.

Scripture please.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,125
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

Just to spice up the pot a bit:  :o

Enoch 39:1 In those days shall the elect and holy race descend from the upper heavens, and their seed shall then be with the sons of men.

24:10 Then shall they greatly rejoice and exult in the Holy One. ...and they shall live a long life on the earth, as thy forefathers have lived; neither in their days shall sorrow, distress, trouble, and punishment afflict them.

10:23 And then shall all the saints give thanks, and live until they have begotten a thousand, while the whole period of their youth and their sabbaths shall be completed in peace. ... 28 In those days will I open the treasures of blessing which are in heaven, that I may cause them to descend upon earth, and upon all the works and labor of man.

Is. 60:22 A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation. I, the LORD, will hasten it in its time.

Rev. 20:4 And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness of Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the Beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

On 12/11/2015 at 5:38 AM, *Zion* said:

Somebody said we'd be serving Israel, but aren't we supposed to be ruling and reigning with Christ, seated in higher places right now?

Zion, the short answer is yes.  We are seated in heavenly places with Christ and are supposed to be ruling with him until all enemies be put under us.  

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

13 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Interesting take on this.  What Scripture tells us this will happen?

Morning Glory

What part?

I'll start at the top.

Israel during the millennium will be teaching the gentiles,

Isaiah 60:1   Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. (The glory of the LORD IS RISEN UPON ISRAEL)
Isaiah 60:2   For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

Isaiah 60:3   And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. (Israel will hold the Light (truth) amongst the nations, because Christ is there)

Isaiah 60:4   Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.

Isaiah 60:5   Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee. (any one can say, this is speaking of Christ, well yes, because Israel will be preaching him)

Isaiah 60:6   The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD.

Isaiah 60:7   All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.

Isaiah 60:8   Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?

Isaiah 60:9   Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.

Isaiah 60:10   And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.

Isaiah 60:11   Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.

Isaiah 60:12   For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted. (Israel will bring forth the Word of the Lord for all nations to follow)

Isaiah 60:13   The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious. (Holy Jerusalem)

Isaiah 60:14   The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah 60:15   Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations. (From shame to honour)

Isaiah 60:16   Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

Isaiah 60:17   For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness. (All the treasures and precious things will be brought into the kingdom, and Israel will have control over them)

Isaiah 60:18   Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.

Isaiah 60:19   The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.

Isaiah 60:20   Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

Isaiah 60:21   Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.
(Christ will be glorified in them because the veil is taken off)

Isaiah 60:22   A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time. (they will multiply)

I had to give the whole chapter so you can see the context, that it is about Israel.

Cont/

Morning Glory

But first Israel must be taught truth, for the truth to flow out of the kingdom.

Isaiah 59:21   As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.

Jeremiah 3:14   Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

Jeremiah 3:15   And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

Jeremiah 3:16   And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more.

Jeremiah 3:17   At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

Jeremiah 31:33   But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Jeremiah 32:40   And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.

Ezekiel 37:26   Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

Morning Glory

So these gentiles who will be giving Israel the "milk" can only be the saints who have taken part in the first resurrection.  The ones who are ruling with Christ, the ones "changed", not the flesh and blood gentiles who have yet to learn truth.

Romans 10:19   But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.

Romans 11:11   I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

1 Peter 2:9   But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

1 Peter 2:10   Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Isaiah 66:7   Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. (Jesus)

Isaiah 66:8   Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. (Labour pains first, (tribulation) then the birth. The resurrection of the saints)

Isaiah 66:9   Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. (Will you witness this birth Israel, and miss out? (The resurrection), shall I bring you back to witness this, but shut the womb, for you?  Of course not, they will be taught Christ during the millennium, and will have their day also, just like the saints who took part  in the resurrection before them.)

Isaiah 66:10   Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her: (It's all God's doing, his plan)

Isaiah 66:11   That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory. (This is speaking of Zion, that woman in Rev 12, not a real woman, but the City of Truth is depicted as a woman because she feeds and nourishes her children with truth)

Isaiah 66:12   For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.  (The glory of these gentiles are the ones who took part in the resurrection at the Coming, the ones who have been fed with living fountains of water)

Isaiah 66:13   As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem. (Will be comforted and taught truth during the millennium)

Isaiah 60:16   Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. (The resurrected gentiles.  They will be kings and priests, and will assist Christ in feeding them truth, for this is their job now for this 1000 years.)

Isaiah 60:8   Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/7/2015 at 7:28 PM, Sister said:

Ezra

1 Peter 2:2   As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

16 Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob

Revelation 5:10   And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

If Israel are going to be redeemed during the Millennium, then they need to be taught.  They have to start of with the milk, just like we do now. 

The milk is from the New Testament, the basics,... the foundations of what Christ is preaching.  We build on this foundation which is Christ.

So the SAINTS who have taken part in the resurrection will be their teachers.  These saints are not just general gentiles, but gentiles who are accepted in that first resurrection. They will be Israel's teachers, THE SAINTS. 

Israel will not be taught, they will do the teaching