• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

so are you saying that these are the falling angels ,  symbolic of the figs or stars cast to the earth ?

The stars are the fallen angels....The figs are those taken out of season,the ones Christ will say ,I never knew thee.....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

6 hours ago, n2thelight said:

The stars are the fallen angels....The figs are those taken out of season,the ones Christ will say ,I never knew thee.....

n2thelight

Isaiah 24:20   The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

6 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Revelation 6:13   And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

...as a fig tree....

When the Lord comes, compare the earth to a fig tree that is shaken like a mighty wind.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On January 18, 2016 at 9:42 AM, completedbeliever1 said:

The "whole world" is the Roman empire.  The "earth" is the land of Israel.  All of this is talking about the time Titus and the Roman army came in to destroy the Jewish uprising.  

This can't be correct.  Revelation was written in 95 AD, which was 25 years after the fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD.  Why would John reference something in the past?  

On January 19, 2016 at 9:36 PM, SINNERSAVED said:

Rev 6 ;13 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

would the part of .....And the stars of Heaven fell unto earth, would this mean, the  fallen angels are cast to the earth, ? or real stars  like meteor shower,  do we take it symbolically or literal ? just a question I thought I would ask, for it may mean even more for scripture if it fits in play with the fallen angels cast down from the battle with the arch angel michael , yes maybe so , or no way ?

I vote "meteors or comets (shooting stars).

On January 19, 2016 at 1:11 PM, SINNERSAVED said:

thank you SISTER,  for sharing, so you would say the stars  are stars and no symbolic meaning ?

IT IS FUNNY HOW SOME THINGS ARE MADE TO BE SYMBOLIC ,AND OTHERS REAL AND LITERAL, SO SOMETIMES IT TAKES A LITTLE MORE ON OUR PART TO SEE WHAT THE SPIRIT IS SAYING TO US, BLESSINGS TO YOU .

This is an excellent point you brought up Sinner, which makes Revelation such a challenge to understand. Obviously some things are symbolic, no question.  But which things?  You could literally make all of it symbolic or figurative. I try to be open minded but I admit, I can't be dogmatic and I appreciate reading other thoughts and perspectives. 

On January 19, 2016 at 6:12 PM, WilliamL said:

Determine the meaning from the context. All of the 6 Seals talk about earthly events. The 6th Seal talks about earthquake, sun darkened, moon turned to blood, stars falling from heaven, every mountain and island moved, multitudes of people hiding themselves in the rocks. So in this context, taking a spiritual meaning for the stars, when everything else is clearly physical, makes no sense in the context. So the falling stars here are a physical manifestation.

In other passages of Revelation, such as 9:1, star(s) is/are a spiritual manifestation, again determined by the context.

Another fabulous well thought out response William. I can't get enough of your wisdom, logic, and insight. Thanks bro. I wish you would email me a link of a website either you put up or know of someone you feel is right on in their analysis so I too can ponder such words. Please!!!!!!

a begging Spock.

On January 17, 2016 at 11:41 AM, WilliamL said:

To answer the underlined question: it is the believing remnant of Israel at the end of the period of the Trumpets. Being those who came to faith when they saw him descending in the clouds for his elect, and "mourned for him as for an only son," etc. Although they come to faith when they see him, it is too late for them to be Raptured with the elect of the Church: they not having been ready for his Coming. So they must endure the Wrath on earth, but under God's hand of protection.

Ezek. 20:33 “As I live,” says the Lord GOD, “surely with a mighty hand, with an outstretched arm, and with wrath poured out, I will rule over you. 34 I will bring you out from the peoples and gather you out of the countries where you are scattered, with a mighty hand, with an outstretched arm, and with wrath poured out. 35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the peoples, and there I will plead My case with you face to face. ... 38 I will purge the rebels from among you, and those who transgress against Me; I will bring them out of the country where they dwell, but they shall not enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the LORD."

Rev. 14 begins with the 144,000 Israelite elect seen before God upon Mount Zion, the ones who had been leading their people upon earth throughout the Trumpets. Rev. 14 ends with the harvest of those people -- "the harvest of the earth" -- after they have been purged and separated in the Ezek. 20 wilderness trials.

Hey William,

are you saying this passage in Rev 14 describing this reaping is a RAPTURE of the 144,000 faithful Jews we first got a glimpse of in Rev 14 plus any converts they made?  Just curious, are these ONLY Jewish converts? 

so, the faithful church gets raptured in Rev 7 and the faithful Jews get raptured in rev 14?  Two raptures? 

Thanks,

spock

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 10:59 AM, Last Daze said:

The period of time between the 2nd and 3rd woe.

• Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and men will not see his shame.”  And they gathered them together to the place which in Hebrew is called Har-Magedon.  Revelation 16:15-16

As the armies gather.

Just going back over this, Last Daze, and I probably wasn't clear enough in my last post. 

I can see where the time of testing or hour of trial would come in between the rapture and Armageddon, and I do agree that it will.  But there is no specific duration of time mentioned, and no mention whatsoever of the time of testing or what it's all about.  There's just no way to pin it down, is what I'm trying to say...  

Post-tribbers will say both events occur on the same day; where I believe there will be nine (9) days in between these two events (feast of trumpets to Day of Atonement), aka the days of aw.  This allows for the days to be shortened for the sake of the elect, otherwise no flesh would be saved (raptured).  In other words, if the elect are not kept from the hour of trial (Rev. 3:10), then there would be no Christians left alive to be raptured.  The beast would then overcome all Christians (Rev. 13:7-8). 

This is why I believe Christ was warning that His followers need to be ready.  There's a wedding supper to go to, but many will not be getting in because they have soiled their garments.  Many may assume that soiled garments means that they are not true believers, but it may also mean that these believers were not ready or lukewarm, which is still better than being cold or falling away.  I believe they are all saved (hot, lukewarm & cold), but they will receive different rewards and/or punishments (see Luke 12:35-48).  And according to Paul, some will be saved, yet only as one escaping through the fire (1 Cor. 3:15).

Cheers

Rev. 14 begins with the 144,000 Israelite elect seen before God upon Mount Zion, the ones who had been leading their people upon earth throughout the Trumpets. Rev. 14 ends with the harvest of those people -- "the harvest of the earth" -- after they have been purged and separated in the Ezek. 20 wilderness trials.

William

Look more carefully, the 144,000 are upon Mt Zion before the wrath begins.

Revelation 14:1   And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Revelation 14:2   And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

Revelation 14:3   And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

Revelation 14:4   These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Revelation 14:5   And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

Revelation 14:6   And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Revelation 14:7   Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Revelation 14:8   And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

Now the Mark of the Beast is about to come out.  A warning to all.

Revelation 14:9   And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Revelation 14:10   The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Conclusion:  The 144,000 are upon Mt Zion before the Mark of the Beast is issued.  The wrath (7 trumpets/7 vials) come after the Mark of the beast is issued.  So The 144,000 are taken before the saints are given into the hands of the gentiles, so I don't see them leading the people througout the 7 trumpets but already gone.

Now go to Rev 7 and these 144,000 are sealed before the 4 angels let go of the 4 winds.  Sealed before the 7 trumpets/vials begin.  Connect these scriptures and you have your answer.

Revelation 7:1   And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

Revelation 7:2   And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

Revelation 7:3   Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.