• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Well, perhaps this is a better experiment, real steel I-Beam, real jet fuel, real structural loading, and real temperature measurements and time data, by a real materials testing company, not a blacksmith.

Mind you also, that in the case of the twin towers, being high in the air, and not not the ground, with that chimney effect that I already mentioned, could easily have fanned the flames with extra oxygen, reaching higher temperatures that a puddle on the ground would. At least it was a nearly windless day.

Also of significance, is the fact that once an airliner flies through a building, it is already structurally compromised, and the remaining structure is then loaded beyond it design.

If this is not enough to demonstrate the possibility of failure due to the official causes, then people are not living with an open mind in the real world. This does not prove the reason for the failure, but it does prove the possibility of failure by the official version and analysis.

It was interesting to note in some of the posts in this thread, that a lack of proof and scientific testing was criticized, yet those who made that observation, also provided no credible evidence for their suspicions, just parroting ideas fro conspiracy theorists.

It has always stuck me as peculiar, that some want to attribute the collapse to intentional demolition, regardless of how difficult that would be, to sneak personal and materials into place unnoticed, and how strange it is, that someone would choose to try to demolish a building from the top, where the structure is not carrying 94 floors of weight.

Let's not even talk about how the nation saw it happen on live TV, and thousands of eye witnesses saw the planes fly through the buildings, and saw the towers fall subsequently. 

While it is possible that this was done some other way than with hijacked airliners, to believe it was, is truly irrational.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,127
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Did you watch the Judy Wood video's?    Are you sure exactly what you did see?

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

11 hours ago, WilliamL said:

And I repeat, for the final time, that the evidence you have provided, and the theories (only) you state about how hot the jet-fueled fires could have gotten, have not at all proven it was possible. Also, what you have presented is certainly not "science," only conjecture.

For it to begin to be scientific, you would have to provide controlled experiments with jet fuel in a confined space matching the Twin Towers. The forge used in the video is irrelevant to this type of controlled experiment (and that forge clearly was not heated by kerosene).

They do, because they're facts. The only way you can say they don't prove that-is to have blinders on to reality. It's letting ones own bias about something cloud your judgement. Its twisting facts to suit your own personal view instead of allowing facts to shape your opinion. Common sense says that if the evidence doesn't match your theory, then you adjust your theory.

Omega hit it on the nail-to say the planes couldn't have done it is irrational. And the more you all push it, the less likely I'm going to finish it. I've watched parts of her video, but all I've seen is the same blindness to obvious facts that you are pushing, enough to thoroughly ruin her credibility. She's pushing as many untruths as the government she is railing against.

Food for thought, if the world/government was controlled by a secret organization that could pull off a conspiracy of this nature, do you really think that this Judy wood would still be alive or that the video would be able to view publicly? Not likely, unless it was a false flag to ruin your guys credibility. Either way its an argument against your guys viewpoint and her credibility.

I had no idea who this Judy Wood person was. I tried to look her up, and found a person selling conspiracy books. The I looked on youtube, since her site was more into selling things, that providing information. On youtube, I kept finding videos that were removed, for copyright reasons - I am guessing she really likes money, that is understandable. I finally found on that appeared to me over 2 hours long, that seemed like a lot to ingest, I am not that interested. Moving along, I found one were she and some other doctor, apparently they are both interested in the truth are talking, sort of interview style. The man is asking questions, he did not seem antagonistic to me, but he did want some more detail on her theory. As the interview progresses, it seemed like he knew more about what she thought, than she did. I have to say, she struck me as a bit of an airhead, and I wondered what her doctorate was in. Apparently she earned a doctorate in materials engineering science from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia, in 1992. Actually, had I payed a lot of attention to the beginning of this interview, I would have noted her credentials.

They are quite respectable. She seemed in the video, not always to grasp the questions asked of her, or concepts like vaporization and boiling, etc, but likes the word she invented, "dustification". She did not floor me with her intellect, perhaps she has forgotten a lot in the last 1/4 century, or maybe her mind is just going like mine is.

Anyway, see for yourself if you think think this person is up to the task of sleuthing out what happened to the twin towers:

I notice, she starts something-with the intitial question she answers "some sort of energy weapon" and when asked what, she dodges it, and every time he tries to get her to answer what kind of technology could possibly do it, she dodges each question with some vague answer and moves on. Im hoping this isnt the judy woods other is referring to, because shes startlingly unimpressive as a reliable source. Does not seem to have a firm grasp on anything that was going on.

LoL    Dr. Wood tells the guy that all she was doing was taking facts she could see and report on them and was not going to get into speculating things she didn't know......    and you guys put her down for it....   Remarkable...

not necessarily putting her down-just like to see her give a straight answer to any of the questions presented....she maybe quite brilliant, but she comes across as unknowledgeable. Her theory is that the twin towers were brought down by some sort of microwave weapon, but she can't speculate as to what could have done it, or really how? Its the same story throughout. Not to be rude, but it really doesnt inspire a lot of confidence in her credibility. Her statement was that she was taking the evidence of what happened first, and then worrying about the rest, which is actually sound logic-but couldnt even give a straight answer as to what actually happened, and what she did say sounded more like speculation. 

Well it should for she's not willing to speculate on anything she can't prove.....   and she really does just say I don't know....

There's a lot of people in this world that get into a car and turn the key and the engine starts......   they don't know why, but they see and hear it happen so they can say that their car started.   She's just reporting on what she can show proof for and if you really get inside her web site there is all the proof anyone would need if they understand the physics she's discussing to see she's right.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

5 hours ago, other one said:

Well it should for she's not willing to speculate on anything she can't prove.....   and she really does just say I don't know....

There's a lot of people in this world that get into a car and turn the key and the engine starts......   they don't know why, but they see and hear it happen so they can say that their car started.   She's just reporting on what she can show proof for and if you really get inside her web site there is all the proof anyone would need if they understand the physics she's discussing to see she's right.

Hello otherone, you will never be able to convince any that will not want , and for the video , its awesome, and you know its real, but it doesn't matter what you have it will never be good enough, so don't waste your time, its better to just say what you need, and then let every one, choose for them selves, for we could not get people to turn over the views that we had, and so why continue to try, at least we know the truth , and that's all that matters, so when we have enough to make valid gain, it turns into something else, ?

29 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

so don't waste your time, its better to just say what you need, and then let every one, choose for them selves, for we could not get people to turn over the views that we had, and so why continue to try,

that might actually be a good idea!