• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

On 1/25/2016 at 5:39 PM, other one said:

LoL. Have you not noticed the attacks on the constitution and our personal liberties...  5 plus trillion dollars spent on wars and growing...  who makes the money from that expense?

New World Order people have benefited from that attack.

Such as? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

Such as? 

oh, you know, people.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Start out with the members of PNAC....   then there is the Carlyle group headed up by the Bushes and a few of thier friends.....   Dick Chaney through Halliburton and the entire military industrial complex....  Larry Silverstein made at least several billion dollars from the insurance and saved the expense from removing all the asbestos from the buildings.

Between the damage to the building themselves and the cost of the resultant wars most estimates from it all is about three and a half trillion dollars.

Then you add to that the patriot act giving the PNAC group the authority to do thier plans and one gets a very ugly picture of it all.  

Do some research on your own to see who profited from all the expense.

The 9/11 "truther" conspiracy is just like any other conspiracy theory: intended to rile up people and get emotions going while ignoring reason and logic. Paranoia, rebellion against authority and FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doom) ensue, and the only ones benefiting from it are the ones marketing this garbage (Alex Jones, Texe Marrs, etc). The end result is that it weakens the cause of Christ, and introduces half-truths and outright nonsense where it has no place to start with. It's not "telling the truth" as some would claim, and it only paints us believers as "crackpots and fruit loops" during a time when so many have already given the enemies of the Lord to mock Him.

One last thing to consider about conspiracy theories: most of them use "Rube Goldberg" methods to achieve their "goals" that any sane person could do far more easily with mundane methods. And these "conspiracy methods" end up so complicated, hiding them in real life would be utterly impossible.

Yeah, I'll probably get flak for this, but enough is enough. We're supposed to be promoting the Gospel, not the National Enquirer!

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

I hate to even bring back the memories of that day,I watched on TV as the second plane hit(live) but all I could think of was my cousins who worked in the building & my relatives that lived in the neighborhood,after I found out that my loved ones were all okay and I spoke to my dad(who kept going on about the sut in the air and the ash on the ground) then I was able to comprehend what I was seeing & hearing,,,,,,,,,awful tragic day for America

Yeah,there were 2 planes that day but something just did not add up,,,,,,,they figure on (i think) about 2 years of clean up & carting away debris by estimating what was there,or should have been there ,,,,,& then somehow in 6 months or so it was all cleared away but I believe kit was something like a third of all the steel that should have been there,where did it all go(even the ashes should have measured xyz & they did not)

I read & listened to all DrWood had to say,incredible stuff & probably something to it,to what extent,I don't know,,,,,,,     what I do know is that America is not the impenetrable,super power that I was raised to believe she was,,,,,,,,,,we are as vulnerable as anyone else and our gov't sat on their hands,knowing full well that this event was going to take place,,,,,did they not take the threat"S" seriously or did they use it for some other opportunity to do some horrendous act of their own & for WHAT reason? None of it makes any sense to me.........

Dr Judy Wood has some very logical explanations but then you would have to ask "why"? Is there a much bigger conspiracey that has our gov't simply doing what they are told? Would our gov't use such an event as the Twin Towers crash as an opportunity to simply test a weapon of mass destruction?Sounds way out there,doesn't it? wouldn't make more sense to just vaporize some part of the middle east or somewhere where we have enemies? I can't waste my brain cells on things I will never know the answer to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                                  Love,Kwik     .

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, RobertS said:

The 9/11 "truther" conspiracy is just like any other conspiracy theory: intended to rile up people and get emotions going while ignoring reason and logic. Paranoia, rebellion against authority and FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doom) ensue, and the only ones benefiting from it are the ones marketing this garbage (Alex Jones, Texe Marrs, etc). The end result is that it weakens the cause of Christ, and introduces half-truths and outright nonsense where it has no place to start with. It's not "telling the truth" as some would claim, and it only paints us believers as "crackpots and fruit loops" during a time when so many have already given the enemies of the Lord to mock Him.

One last thing to consider about conspiracy theories: most of them use "Rube Goldberg" methods to achieve their "goals" that any sane person could do far more easily with mundane methods. And these "conspiracy methods" end up so complicated, hiding them in real life would be utterly impossible.

Yeah, I'll probably get flak for this, but enough is enough. We're supposed to be promoting the Gospel, not the National Enquirer!

4 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

I hate to even bring back the memories of that day,I watched on TV as the second plane hit(live) but all I could think of was my cousins who worked in the building & my relatives that lived in the neighborhood,after I found out that my loved ones were all okay and I spoke to my dad(who kept going on about the sut in the air and the ash on the ground) then I was able to comprehend what I was seeing & hearing,,,,,,,,,awful tragic day for America

Yeah,there were 2 planes that day but something just did not add up,,,,,,,they figure on (i think) about 2 years of clean up & carting away debris by estimating what was there,or should have been there ,,,,,& then somehow in 6 months or so it was all cleared away but I believe kit was something like a third of all the steel that should have been there,where did it all go(even the ashes should have measured xyz & they did not)

I read & listened to all DrWood had to say,incredible stuff & probably something to it,to what extent,I don't know,,,,,,,     what I do know is that America is not the impenetrable,super power that I was raised to believe she was,,,,,,,,,,we are as vulnerable as anyone else and our gov't sat on their hands,knowing full well that this event was going to take place,,,,,did they not take the threat"S" seriously or did they use it for some other opportunity to do some horrendous act of their own & for WHAT reason? None of it makes any sense to me.........

Dr Judy Wood has some very logical explanations but then you would have to ask "why"? Is there a much bigger conspiracey that has our gov't simply doing what they are told? Would our gov't use such an event as the Twin Towers crash as an opportunity to simply test a weapon of mass destruction?Sounds way out there,doesn't it? wouldn't make more sense to just vaporize some part of the middle east or somewhere where we have enemies? I can't waste my brain cells on things I will never know the answer to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                                  Love,Kwik     .

Read up on PNAC and you will start to see the "why"     http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf     it's 90 pages long, but if you really read to understand the intent of the document you will start to understand "why".        

People profiting from it don't make a conspiracy. If a heavy rain washes out a road, a contractor is going to make a lot of money fixing it. That doesn't mean the contractor destroyed the road to make money, it just means he's taking advantage of the road being out.

Now, if you had some real evidence of conspiracy then the money trail would most likely reveal the culprit, but you have none. Your strongest evidence-that the planes couldn't have done it, has been irrefutably proven false. And your refusal to acknowledge that, destroys your credibility about any other evidence you may bring to light.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 11:48 AM, The_Patriot2016 said:

People profiting from it don't make a conspiracy. If a heavy rain washes out a road, a contractor is going to make a lot of money fixing it. That doesn't mean the contractor destroyed the road to make money, it just means he's taking advantage of the road being out.

Now, if you had some real evidence of conspiracy then the money trail would most likely reveal the culprit, but you have none. Your strongest evidence-that the planes couldn't have done it, has been irrefutably proven false. And your refusal to acknowledge that, destroys your credibility about any other evidence you may bring to light.

Let it Go  you don't believe anything so , why even try to request evidence, I gave you , otherone gave you ,and you dismissed it all, and so I don't understand what is your point ?

you seem to know more then anyone on this ? but you bring nothing of evidence to the table ? Huh,,

we cannot be proven false, if you have nothing to counter  back with ,other then what your opinion, is, and so your credibility is not there so let it go ?

40 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

Let it Go  you don't believe anything so , why even try to request evidence, I gave you , otherone gave you ,and you dismissed it all, and so I don't understand what is your point ?

you seem to know more then anyone on this ? but you bring nothing of evidence to the table ? Huh,,

we cannot be proven false, if you have nothing to counter  back with ,other then what your opinion, is, and so your credibility is not there so let it go ?

If you honestly believe what your saying is true, then you would have no problem presenting evidence. The fact is, you havent presented anything that I havent proven false. I presented the initial video-which you still havent been able to disprove-as well as disproven everything that has even been hinted at evidence wise. If you dont want to believe me, thats fine, but the fact is, you havent presented any evidence, and all you can do is call me a liar. Im sorry, but that doesnt make you right.

but, i guess if you really want to have the last word, go for it. I wont bother replying to you anymore. Having the last word wont make your argument anymore factual, but if you want to have the last word, knock yourself out. Without your presenting any evidence for your cause, then all we have is my evidence-which makes this entire discussion one sided, and rather pointless to continue anyway. So if it will make you feel better, i will let you have the last word. God bless.