• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

40 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I understand the saving of before and all its done, I am not against  medicine at all, but just the new way of operation of the agenda 21 , where we are now mandatory to take vaccines or be in violation of the law, we have lost that right to choice if we get it or not, now for the many people that get , that people say it brings down the cases of death and sickness, I would not place all my eggs in a basket , given to what we are told and what is happening in real life, I have been surrounded by adverse reactions, and death from the normal flu  vaccine , so this is not just a thing people need to believe because its what they are told to tell you , so if they are doing things that saves people , you need to know why they would invent and patent , viruses that you would not by even mistake to fall into a wide spread pandemic,

I have researched and also found that the CDC has not been honest, and there has been a lot of foul play , and many have been set as collateral damages,

I personally have people I know or is related that suffered these effects, so I would take my chances for what you are being told is not truth , we can debate back and forth forever, but I will say this , it was a major move in the wrong direction to make it mandatory , for now it goes against belief and personal choice, and this is another step of evil to make its way to you , and you will learn what happens at a later date,

they have increased vaccine shots to the new borns before they even get to  a year old, and this is  to toxic for most , and what could have been a vibrant life is now shattered ,

they are up from a couple shots to about 13 now or more, so look at this and check it out, for we all know what they say and all the information is there and if you want to follow what they want you to know then you have not really researched this through , there is way too much money involved to make it a case for the better of the community and society , it is  money over life and this is my opinion, and I love life,

no one can really honestly say they know whats in the shots, for if they read the contents of whats in it ,you would not take it , so let the blind lead the blind and let the deceived follow the deceived,

as we learn of Gods word and wisdom by the holy spirit , we also learn that it is not only the bible we are to learn about ,but everything that effects your life in every area,

for God said  my people perish for lack of wisdom, do you think that God was only talking about what we learn and understand in the bible ? please open your eyes beloved,

I have never had anyone twist my arm to take a vaccine........     but you are wrong, I do know what's in the shots....   I know people who make them.   The packing material explains exactly what's in them, and  though it can sound a little spooky, when you look at the things we are exposed to in our world today, vaccines here in the USA are not our problem.

2 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I understand the saving of before and all its done, I am not against  medicine at all, but just the new way of operation of the agenda 21 , where we are now mandatory to take vaccines or be in violation of the law, we have lost that right to choice if we get it or not, now for the many people that get , that people say it brings down the cases of death and sickness, I would not place all my eggs in a basket , given to what we are told and what is happening in real life, I have been surrounded by adverse reactions, and death from the normal flu  vaccine , so this is not just a thing people need to believe because its what they are told to tell you , so if they are doing things that saves people , you need to know why they would invent and patent , viruses that you would not by even mistake to fall into a wide spread pandemic,

I have researched and also found that the CDC has not been honest, and there has been a lot of foul play , and many have been set as collateral damages,

I personally have people I know or is related that suffered these effects, so I would take my chances for what you are being told is not truth , we can debate back and forth forever, but I will say this , it was a major move in the wrong direction to make it mandatory , for now it goes against belief and personal choice, and this is another step of evil to make its way to you , and you will learn what happens at a later date,

they have increased vaccine shots to the new borns before they even get to  a year old, and this is  to toxic for most , and what could have been a vibrant life is now shattered ,

they are up from a couple shots to about 13 now or more, so look at this and check it out, for we all know what they say and all the information is there and if you want to follow what they want you to know then you have not really researched this through , there is way too much money involved to make it a case for the better of the community and society , it is  money over life and this is my opinion, and I love life,

no one can really honestly say they know whats in the shots, for if they read the contents of whats in it ,you would not take it , so let the blind lead the blind and let the deceived follow the deceived,

as we learn of Gods word and wisdom by the holy spirit , we also learn that it is not only the bible we are to learn about ,but everything that effects your life in every area,

for God said  my people perish for lack of wisdom, do you think that God was only talking about what we learn and understand in the bible ? please open your eyes beloved,

but I have read what's in it and that doesn't stop me from taking them....   I'm suffering from a bacterial infection right now and could ill afford to add a virus to this.....    and because of copd and asthma that started in my 20's I can ill afford to have virus attacks.    At least with the bacterial attacks I can take antibiotics...    I'm not bothered with any of the ingredient in the shots for what I take.  I don't know if you have ever gone to the emergency room blue lipped and blue fingernails from not being able to breath from an asthma attack aggravated by a virus.....    it's not only expensive, it's scary as hades also.  I have not had this since I started taking the vaccines back in the late 1970's   My doctor actually told me to get the vaccines or get a new doctor for she didn't want me dying on her watch.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

4 minutes ago, other one said:

but I have read what's in it and that doesn't stop me from taking them....   I'm suffering from a bacterial infection right now and could ill afford to add a virus to this.....    and because of copd and asthma that started in my 20's I can ill afford to have virus attacks.    At least with the bacterial attacks I can take antibiotics...    I'm not bothered with any of the ingredient in the shots for what I take.

I understand , but you all need to see what is in it , and if it should even be in your body , you need to dig deep my brother,  then you will see it.

you keep saying that and i keep telling you that I know what is in it and I'm not bothered with it.   I've done a lot of research off the internet for it's very difficult to get the truth about vaccines on the internet for all the panic from not really looking into what it is.  Perhaps you should tell me what it is that bothers you and maybe I can soften your reaction to it.  It's kind of off subject for this thread though.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Days Won:  37

27 minutes ago, other one said:

but I have read what's in it and that doesn't stop me from taking them....   I'm suffering from a bacterial infection right now and could ill afford to add a virus to this.....    and because of copd and asthma that started in my 20's I can ill afford to have virus attacks.    At least with the bacterial attacks I can take antibiotics...    I'm not bothered with any of the ingredient in the shots for what I take.  I don't know if you have ever gone to the emergency room blue lipped and blue fingernails from not being able to breath from an asthma attack aggravated by a virus.....    it's not only expensive, it's scary as hades also.  I have not had this since I started taking the vaccines back in the late 1970's   My doctor actually told me to get the vaccines or get a new doctor for she didn't want me dying on her watch.

You know I can't risk getting the flu either.   I had the flu with complications for 3 months including pneumonia that wasn't willing to go away with antibiotics, and ended up with massive bilateral blood clots in my lungs.'

I have found that the most effective way for  me to avoid the flu is to use the homeopathic oscilliccocinum.   If I take it at the very first sign of symptoms, even if I'm not sure, it knocks the symptoms out cold.

The only time I have had the flu since then has been when I didn't take the remedy soon enough, and even then, it helped  decrease the severity.  A way to avoid this is to simply take it as a preventative once a week or so.

26 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

You know I can't risk getting the flu either.   I had the flu with complications for 3 months including pneumonia that wasn't willing to go away with antibiotics, and ended up with massive bilateral blood clots in my lungs.'

I have found that the most effective way for  me to avoid the flu is to use the homeopathic oscilliccocinum.   If I take it at the very first sign of symptoms, even if I'm not sure, it knocks the symptoms out cold.

The only time I have had the flu since then has been when I didn't take the remedy soon enough, and even then, it helped  decrease the severity.  A way to avoid this is to simply take it as a preventative once a week or so.

I haven't had the flu in 35 years.....       I think the vaccines work for me..

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Days Won:  37

Just now, other one said:

I haven't had the flu in 35 years.....       I think the vaccines work for me..

The thing with the vaccines is they have to take their best guess as to what strains to use.   If they guess wrong, then even when people get the vaccine, they can still get the flu that is actually going around.   The oscilliccocinum doesn't care what strain the flu is.   But if I were using the vaccines, I would still use the oscilliccocinum as a back up to the vaccine.

But if a vaccine isn't guaranteed to hit the strain of flu that is going around in a particular year, why even bother with it when something else is reliable?  So I don't get the vaccine.

1 hour ago, thereselittleflower said:

The thing with the vaccines is they have to take their best guess as to what strains to use.   If they guess wrong, then even when people get the vaccine, they can still get the flu that is actually going around.   The oscilliccocinum doesn't care what strain the flu is.   But if I were using the vaccines, I would still use the oscilliccocinum as a back up to the vaccine.

But if a vaccine isn't guaranteed to hit the strain of flu that is going around in a particular year, why even bother with it when something else is reliable?  So I don't get the vaccine.

each to their own...

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,398
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

21 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Hon, I am in the medical field. I am well aware of vaccines, disease etc. Im a doctor of pharmacy. Clinically trained pharmacist. The one who is not informed is not me. 

This comment was removed for offense with my apology.!

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Thanks enoob. We are all good now.