IGNORED

How can we say Tribulation has not started ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

and, a quick comment to any in this thread or reading it, who somehow think that either post-tribbers want to go through the tribulation, or the bizarre idea that seems to get expressed here and there, the pre-tribbers get to escape the trib, while post tribbers will have to endure it, um . . .

It doesn't work that way, how ever it works, whether pre-trib, mid trib, post-trib, partial rapture, pre-wrath, or what ever variant ends up happening, it happens to people, based on God's will, not based one what we think will happen. You can choose what to believe, but you do not get to affect the outcome by what you believe.

1 minute ago, SINNERSAVED said:

Omegaman 3.0 I agree with you and believe the same way , thank you for showing the devotion of a true believer and to share this with others, for many are not willing to see that we may give up our lives but in the end  our savior will redeem us, so blessings brother, and keep up the great faith .

Thanks for the kind comment and encouragement SS, but all I am attempting, is to be willing to let God have his way, it is bound to be better than my way, just trying to be submissive and accepting of His will.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

Just now, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Thanks for the kind comment and encouragement SS, but all I am attempting, is to be willing to let God have his way, it is bound to be better than my way, just trying to be submissive and accepting of His will.

I know ,  and I understand , and the truth must be told, and so , its great to hear this for the spirit is talking through you , and your light is lit, so stay the course, and let Yahweh be the Glory and the praises , and let us continue to fight this fight for the kingdom needs more brothers like you , to point the way , glory be to God , an blessings to you ,

I also just started another topic check it out and please give me your comment.

In reply to the question of the topic, many os of say the tribulation has not started, because we are not speaking of tribulation in a general sense, but to this passage and it's equivalent parallels: 

Matt24:21“For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. 22“Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.

The sort of tribulation we have experienced so far, has not been the greatest ever, and so life-threatening, that we would expect all would perish. That certainly, is yet to come.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Days Won:  14

3 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

In reply to the question of the topic, many os of say the tribulation has not started, because we are not speaking of tribulation in a general sense, but to this passage and it's equivalent parallels: 

Matt24:21“For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. 22“Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.

The sort of tribulation we have experienced so far, has not been the greatest ever, and so life-threatening, that we would expect all would perish. That certainly, is yet to come.

understand  , how do you read the unless those days be cut short  for the elects sake , are we talking of the gathering after the tribulation, or is it a general  lesson for all  no matter what happens, for many take this as the golden ticket out of here also if you know what I mean , and I don't believe that to be what it is saying, ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

22 hours ago, Last Daze said:

What I'm hearing from pretribbers is that the "tribulation saints" seem to be the equivalent of God's "B-team".  They weren't quite good enough to make it in the pretrib rapture and they couldn't quite keep the restraining going and they don't quite qualify to be called by the title "church".  Its like I tell my wife sometimes, "That's a strange world you live in."

I love this Daze!!!!!!  Do you mind if I use it?  A team and B team Christians........lol

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

57 minutes ago, Spock said:

I love this Daze!!!!!!  Do you mind if I use it?  A team and B team Christians........lol

Only if you fail to grasp how things will develop once the Antichrist comes on the scene. As already mentioned the Gospel will be preached while the Antichrist tries to take control of the whole world.  Some will believe the Gospel and resist the Mark of the Beast. 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Quick question Marv . . . 

7 “To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: . . .
10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

Is there some scripture (not just an optimistic wish) that directs you to believe, that you are part of the church in Philadelphia?, and that the messages to the other churches should not be applied to you?

Omegaman

I think that all the Churches of today have a mixture of the Seven.  And you can pick and choose which denominations are heavy or light with respect to the Letters written to the Seven Churches.  Very objective.  So it depends on who gravitates to which Church they want to attend.  One would want to be similar (have a mixture) for the Churches of Smyrna and Philadelphia.  Stay clear of the rest if possible, in which corruption has crept in.

Just one person or family in any Church can taint that Body.  That is why we are to keep on guard, be tolerant or cut the Cancer out.  I say Cut the Cancer Out.  Are the best of Churches all perfect; No, for everyone sees in the mirror darkly; that is why we are to renew our Salvation daily.

We have been saved from the Penalty of Sin.   We are being saved from the Power of Sin (renewing our salvation).  And later we will be saved from the Presence of Sin.

Are all say in Just/Righteous Churches perfect. No, a particular attitude or display of unworthiness may crop up in any one person, a sudden loss of a spouse or child may make that person bitter (even to God) for a period of time.  This is why people need to attend a local assembly, to nurture those in need, to be accountable.  A Secret Service or Lone Ranger Christian is unacceptable in my opinion.

I have gravitated to a Church with a heavy dose of Philly, we are not under persecution at this time, so Smyrna is out, but this may come.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

6 hours ago, Thallasa said:

For me it has already started . God knows what we are thinking and how our hearts stand up to the onslaught  . It is very painful ,but He needs to test us :that's why He allows it ,to seperate the sheep from the goats ,who cannot or will not  know God's love and purity .

How often must it be said that the trials, tribulations, and testings of believers are completely different from the judgements of the unbelieving and the ungodly (Revelation 6-18)? You will not find the word "church" or "churches" in these chapters.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

12 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

These "tribulations saints" will be you.  We on the other hand will be in the Fathers House according to John 14:1-4.

Now David new he could defeat Goliath because he had already fought the Lion and the Bear.  Don't some of you think you should fight the lion and the bear before you jump into this time of Great Distress (Goliath).  I think most of you are ill prepared for what will be coming.  Starvation diets, 12 or more hours a day of hard labor, maybe a bath or shower once a month, do not want to waste the water.  If you need to go to the bathroom, raise your right hand; get back to work you lazy person.  Just give me a little water; Not until you do more work.  These feet restraints are hurting me; Quiet, or I will bind your hands and arms also.  And on, and on, and on.  For this is what you will receive.  But praise God, for I know you can endure all this and more.  You all, better start your prep work.  Bible Study will not prep you for extremely hard labor.  Better work up your calluses.  You will stink just as bad as the person next to you.  Yet your wife and or daughters will be part of a Brothel.  Your young teen aged boys will be abused by Gays.  And all this because you want to go into Captivity.  Will they be prepared?  Will you be prepared?

In Christ

Montana Marv

Honestly, it beggars belief that any one can say what you said.

Do you think we really want to be dragged off by the authorities and killed just to make a point???

That millions of SANE people in Christ just can't wait to go through this 'fear storm' just for ego's sake???

You can't honestly believe that .. can you?