IGNORED

NO ONE KNOWS the Day or Hour, except the FATHER ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

......He warned many of HIS PEOPLE and the ekklesia born again set apart ones more than once to leave or be killed.((often just in the nick of time; moments before disaster or the enemy struck.  

All through Scripture and history.  

Of course, many people IGNORED  HIS WARNING as they do TODAY.  Most of all "TODAY, harden not your hearts as they did in the wilderness..."   in cold mental, fleshy, religious, rebellion....

1. Amos 3:7 Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without ...biblehub.com/amos/3-7.htm
    Surely the Lord GOD does nothing Unless He reveals His secret counsel To His servants the prophets. King James Bible Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, ...

Amos 3:7 KJV: Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth ...biblehub.com/kjv/amos/3-7.htm
    Surely the Lord Yahweh will do nothing, unless he reveals his secret to his ... with other people: for he always warns them before of his plagues by his Prophets.

Amos 3:7 - Bible Gatewayhttps://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Amos%203%3A7
    Surely the Lord God will do nothing, unless He revealeth His secret unto His servants the prophets. ... “But always, first of all, I warn you through my prophets.

6 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

...   "we" see nothing in Scripture which indicates that God will ever reveal...

5 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

The fact that the day of Jesus’ return is unknown should motivate us to live every day in light of the imminence of Christ’s return.

Yet it doesn't .  Most people lay back and think "He's not coming back today" "He's not going to punish me for my wickedness and oppression and willful ongoing sin today." "I'm not as bad as the muslims or mormons or all those americans on drugs and cheating on their spouses and breaking God's Covenant and cheating on their taxes and lying and stealing breaking God's Word without conscience......."

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

What would have happened if NOAH had ordered his ARK through amazon dot com  instead of working steadily six days a week for one hundred years on it , 

while testifying BY LIFE WORD AND ACTION  all one hundred years to all the neighbors "REPENT"... 

Yahweh told him exactly how to build it, and the exact measurements, and 

Sooner or later, Yahweh TOLD HIM "it is TIME";  ((reminds me almost of "IT IS FINISHED"))

but NOAH and his sons did not wait until hearing "it is TIME" to build the ARK -

they didn't watch tv or go to dances or movies or play cards....

THEY HONORED YAHWEH EVERY DAY and obeyed HIM every day/ they believed in HIM every day, trusted HIM totally, and never sought to play around with the carnal men and women around them nor with their gods nor idols....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

......He warned many of HIS PEOPLE and the ekklesia born again set apart ones more than once to leave or be killed.((often just in the nick of time; moments before disaster or the enemy struck.  

Of course, many people IGNORED  HIS WARNING as they do TODAY.  Most of all "TODAY, harden not your hearts as they did in the wilderness..."   in cold mental, fleshy, religious, rebellion....

1. Amos 3:7 Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without ...biblehub.com/amos/3-7.htm
    Surely the Lord GOD does nothing Unless He reveals His secret counsel To His servants the prophets. King James Bible Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, ...

Amos 3:7 KJV: Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth ...biblehub.com/kjv/amos/3-7.htm
    Surely the Lord Yahweh will do nothing, unless he reveals his secret to his ... with other people: for he always warns them before of his plagues by his Prophets.

Surely the Lord God will do nothing, unless He revealeth His secret unto His servants the prophets. ... “But always, first of all, I warn you through my prophets.

Yet it doesn't .  Most people lay back and think "He's not coming back today" "He's not going to punish me for my wickedness and oppression and willful ongoing sin today." "I'm not as bad as the muslims or mormons or all those americans on drugs and cheating on their spouses and breaking God's Covenant and cheating on their taxes and lying and stealing breaking God's Word without conscience......."

Most people lay back and think  "I'm not going to die today."

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, simplejeff said:

So you believe that pretty much everyone is vile, evil, sinful and disregarding God's Word?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Omegaman

Now for the gathering of the saints.  From one end of heaven to the other ( who and when did they get there).  From the four winds (who and where do they come from) - Are these Spiritual Bodies or Natural Bodies??  Who does Christ rule with a rod of iron??  Cannot be the Bride (spotless)  Not Israel (their sins removed is a single day)  So who does Christ rule over for 1000 years??

Matt 24:29, 30 is the Second Coming.  All know when this is (Post Armageddon).  So Matt 24:36 is not referring to the Second Coming. Yet and also Matt 25: 1-13 and 14 - 30 is about the Rapture  (both unknown).

So one must consider - when did God the Father become the Word (Logos)

In Christ

Montana Marv

5 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

\\\Yes, this is one of those amusing ideas where pre-tribbers, who like to say "we take the Bible literally", need to say instead, "we take the Bible literally, except when it does not support our view"

Why take a shot at pre-tribbers, O Man?  Again?  You seem to do that at every opportunity.  How would you like it if we pretribs threw javelins at you as often as possible?  Why can't you just respect that others have opposing views?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

18 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Why take a shot at pre-tribbers, O Man?  Again?  You seem to do that at every opportunity.  How would you like it if we pretribs threw javelins at you as often as possible?  Why can't you just respect that others have opposing views?

"How would you like it if we pretribs threw javelins at you as often as possible? "

Perhaps we have better scruples.

On 1/17/2016 at 7:36 PM, SINNERSAVED said:

No Man knows the day or the hour, ? is this really true ?

What kind of question is that?  Do you read Scripture at all?  What is there to discuss? This is what the Bible says:

Matthew 24:36              (KJV)

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Days Won:  14

9 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

What kind of question is that?  Do you read Scripture at all?  What is there to discuss? This is what the Bible says:

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

it is one that you don't know , you may read scripture  but do you understand what this means ? sounds more like a issue then a question? are you saying I don't read , or understand scripture ?

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Days Won:  1

27 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

True no man knows the day or the hour,however we are to know the season....As that time is compared to a pregnant woman,meaning labor pains,and when they come you should know when the child is about to be born.....Same with this age,meaning the labor pains are getting closer and closer together....

This "travail" is mentioned in Matthew 24, and Mark 13, as well as other places, and Jesus called it "Labor pains". Why? Because when it happens, the travail will be exactly as the contractions a woman has in labor. You will know ahead of time with plenty of warning, and as each prophetic event comes, those pains or events of the end times get closer and closer until the ones at the end are in rapid order, coming at the same time.

Also when one understands what generation will not pass until all is fulfilled

Matthew 24:34 "Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled."

"This generation" is the parable of the fig tree, that was alive at the planting of the fig tree in 1948. It is the generation that we are living in today.

And to take it to another level,Christ shall return 3 1/2 days after the two witnesses rise............