IGNORED

NO ONE KNOWS the Day or Hour, except the FATHER ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

10 hours ago, n2thelight said:

True no man knows the day or the hour,however we are to know the season....As that time is compared to a pregnant woman,meaning labor pains,and when they come you should know when the child is about to be born.....Same with this age,meaning the labor pains are getting closer and closer together....

This "travail" is mentioned in Matthew 24, and Mark 13, as well as other places, and Jesus called it "Labor pains". Why? Because when it happens, the travail will be exactly as the contractions a woman has in labor. You will know ahead of time with plenty of warning, and as each prophetic event comes, those pains or events of the end times get closer and closer until the ones at the end are in rapid order, coming at the same time.

Also when one understands what generation will not pass until all is fulfilled

Matthew 24:34 "Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled."

"This generation" is the parable of the fig tree, that was alive at the planting of the fig tree in 1948. It is the generation that we are living in today.

And to take it to another level,Christ shall return 3 1/2 days after the two witnesses rise............

that was awesome, now we are getting somewhere , thank you for sharing this is great, well said blessings to you , that understands how to read scripture ?  :rolleyes:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

11 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

it is one that you don't know , you may read scripture  but do you understand what this means ? sounds more like a issue then a question? are you saying I don't read , or understand scripture ?

I ASKED you if you read Scripture.  I KNOW you don't understand it.  No one knows the day or the hour.  You asked is this true or false.  What is your purpose?

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 28/1/2016 at 1:20 PM, n2thelight said:

True no man knows the day or the hour,however we are to know the season....As that time is compared to a pregnant woman,meaning labor pains,and when they come you should know when the child is about to be born.....Same with this age,meaning the labor pains are getting closer and closer together....

This "travail" is mentioned in Matthew 24, and Mark 13, as well as other places, and Jesus called it "Labor pains". Why? Because when it happens, the travail will be exactly as the contractions a woman has in labor. You will know ahead of time with plenty of warning, and as each prophetic event comes, those pains or events of the end times get closer and closer until the ones at the end are in rapid order, coming at the same time.

Also when one understands what generation will not pass until all is fulfilled

Matthew 24:34 "Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled."

"This generation" is the parable of the fig tree, that was alive at the planting of the fig tree in 1948. It is the generation that we are living in today.

And to take it to another level,Christ shall return 3 1/2 days after the two witnesses rise............

n2thelight

Excellent observation!

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

SINNERSAVED

Just in case you may be feeling a little down, because that happens to me sometimes on here, I just want to encourage you and remind you that you have brought up so many great topics on this forum worthy of a good discussion.  I enjoy reading all your posts, and love the way you are going here, there, and everywhere throughout all the scriptures covering so many different topics with such enthusiasm.

You remind me of an excited little kiddie who's eager to learn, absorbing so much in such a short time, and maturing very fast!  I think God would like us all to be like this and ask lots of questions, even if it seems pointless to someone else, but to us, the spirit is working towards clarity by having faith with substance.  Something solid that can be understood and explained, because we care for the truth and for all the why's.

And the first thing that Christ will teach us is to love thy neighbour and love thy brother, and love thy enemies.  If we can do this, we are 90% there and Christ will feed us abundantly.

Titus 3:2   To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

This is just to encourage you and a reminder to myself when faced with intimidation from others, to keep up the good fight.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Days Won:  14

8 hours ago, Sister said:

SINNERSAVED

Just in case you may be feeling a little down, because that happens to me sometimes on here, I just want to encourage you and remind you that you have brought up so many great topics on this forum worthy of a good discussion.  I enjoy reading all your posts, and love the way you are going here, there, and everywhere throughout all the scriptures covering so many different topics with such enthusiasm.

You remind me of an excited little kiddie who's eager to learn, absorbing so much in such a short time, and maturing very fast!  I think God would like us all to be like this and ask lots of questions, even if it seems pointless to someone else, but to us, the spirit is working towards clarity by having faith with substance.  Something solid that can be understood and explained, because we care for the truth and for all the why's.

And the first thing that Christ will teach us is to love thy neighbour and love thy brother, and love thy enemies.  If we can do this, we are 90% there and Christ will feed us abundantly.

Titus 3:2   To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

This is just to encourage you and a reminder to myself when faced with intimidation from others, to keep up the good fight.

thank you sister for those encouraging words and wisdom, it comes at a good time, when its needed, God is  good and all of the time, and He knows, how to let the sheep know when we hear His voice, I try to get topics and information to scripture out as much as I can , and to build and support others, it is what we need to do  ,to show meekness, and of love for one another , not to trample, on and be of a hinderance of another ones  learning, so thank you for this , I really do appreciate the advise, and I know that this was, a blessing and a sweet word, driven by the spirit , to know that God is here, and He is watching,  for the sheep  hears His voice, and the words renew our faith , and love that is shared,  is  inline with the commandments we must abide by , in all obedience , and peace, for there is restored joy in my heart , and more oil added to my lamp, blessings to you sister, thank you so very much.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 1/28/2016 at 6:47 PM, Montana Marv said:

Omegaman

Now for the gathering of the saints.  From one end of heaven to the other ( who and when did they get there).  From the four winds (who and where do they come from) - Are these Spiritual Bodies or Natural Bodies??  Who does Christ rule with a rod of iron??  Cannot be the Bride (spotless)  Not Israel (their sins removed is a single day)  So who does Christ rule over for 1000 years??

Matt 24:29, 30 is the Second Coming.  All know when this is (Post Armageddon).  So Matt 24:36 is not referring to the Second Coming. Yet and also Matt 25: 1-13 and 14 - 30 is about the Rapture  (both unknown).

So one must consider - when did God the Father become the Word (Logos)

In Christ

Montana Marv

Who?

I think the 'who' would be all the saints the world over. Heaven, if you mean by that, the realm of God, I don't perceive that as having ends, it is not in dimensional space, in my view.

Heaven

Heaven, as in the sky, the air, the clouds, the place where Jesus will come, does have limits.

4 Winds

The 4 winds, likely a Hebrew parallelism, just a way of saying from every direction from around the world, the saints come to join the Lord in the air (you do not have wind without air, and the only place I feel certain that has air, is our atmosphere.

Spiritual bodies, or natural bodies? 

"Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not appeared as yet what we will be. We know that when He appears, we will be like Him"

and

"For our citizenship is in heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ; who will transform the body of our humble state into conformity with the body of His glory, by the exertion of the power that He has even to subject all things to Himself."

So, you tell me, judge for yourself, are those bodies spiritual or natural?

Ruling with a rod of iron

Not sure what you are trying to imply with that. Looks to me like references like that, refer to the nations, those who refuse to submit willingly to His authority. You will have to elaborate on that, I have no idea what you are getting at, unless it is that old chestnut that assumes there will be no one left to rule after the trib.

Marv said: Matt 24:29, 30 is the Second Coming.

Totally agree.

Marv said: "All know when this is (Post Armageddon)."

Say what? Sorry I am going to have to go with the text there, which specifically states that it is immediately after the tribulation.

29“But immediately after the tribulation of those days THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL FALL from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30“And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF THE SKY with power and great glory. 31“And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

Maybe you just missed that part Marv!

Marv said: "So Matt 24:36 is not referring to the Second Coming."

So?  So all you have demonstrated, is an amazing ability to form wrong conclusions, try reading the text!

Marv said: "Yet and also Matt 25: 1-13 and 14 - 30 is about the Rapture  (both unknown)."

Well. to me, you have not remotely demonstrated that Jesus suddenly changed the subject. He began answering a question about His coming and the end of the age, and is continuing in the same topic, it is all one continuous explanation, and fairly well detailed at that. Looks to me like He is still referring to His second coming, which He specifically said is after the Great Tribulation. I agree, that they are both unknown, in that we do not know when this will happen (yet). He did not tell us when they would happen, He only told us the sequence in which they will happen. In this way, those who follow His instructions and weill not be fooled, deceieved, caught off guard, etc.

37“What I say to you I say to all, ‘Be on the alert!’”

What did he just say to be on the alert for?

14“But when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION standing where it should not be (let the reader understand), then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains.

As Paul also said:

4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day would overtake you like a thief; 5 for you are all sons of light and sons of day. We are not of night nor of darkness; 6 so then let us not sleep as others do, but let us be alert and sober.

Marv said: "So one must consider - when did God the Father become the Word (Logos)"

I have no clue what you are even talking about. The Father never became the Word, as far as I know

At this point, I feel compelled to point out, that not all pre-trib believers, share the notions that Marv stated. Some might not want to criticize an 'ally', a person from their own camp, so they might not want to seem to disown him or something. So, out of concern for them I think it needs to be said, that some of Marv's thoughts are a bit renegade, even among pre-trib believers.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Days Won:  2

Omegaman

23 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Marv said: "So one must consider - when did God the Father become the Word (Logos)"

I have no clue what you are even talking about. The Father never became the Word, as far as I know

Great Omegaman

So you just confirmed that the timing for the Rapture is not in Scripture.  So to give Scriptural support for a Post, or Pre-Wrath position is all a farce. There is no evidence, there are no Scriptures.  Thank you for your kind words.

For that day of the Bridegroom coming for His Bride is Only known by God the Father.  Matt 24: 36-51 and Matt 25: 1-14.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

50 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Great Omegaman

So you just confirmed that the timing for the Rapture is not in Scripture.  So to give Scriptural support for a Post, or Pre-Wrath position is all a farce. There is no evidence, there are no Scriptures.  Thank you for your kind words.

For that day of the Bridegroom coming for His Bride is Only known by God the Father.  Matt 24: 36-51 and Matt 25: 1-14.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I have been here about a dozen years so far Marv. In all of that time, I have never said that the day or hour is given in scripture. All I can conclude, I guess, is that you have been responding in threads with me for several years, yet never comprehending what I am saying.

I am not sure it is possible to make myself clear to you, but for the sake of those who will understand, my position is:

The time of Jesus return is presently unknown to us, and that scripture does not say.

In other words, if some one says:

Jesus will return on February 19th, at 2:16 P.M., Pacific time, then they are getting that somewhere other than scripture.

However, it someone were to say: "Jesus will return visibly between 3 or 4 years after the abomination of desolation that Jesus said will be seen", a case from scripture can be made for that.

Since those things are found in scripture, there is every reason so suppose a post-trib coming, since Jesus said He would do that very thing, but then you know that.

"There is no evidence, there are no Scriptures" (your words), apply better to the pre-trib rapture, and as far as I can see, not one person on these forums has ever provided scripture, not one verse, that reveals a pre-trib rapture.. Remarkably, people cling to the theory in spite of the lack of evidence. I find it mysterious. If people had as much faith in the Jesus and His promises and the miraculous, they could move mountains. However, the mountains are fine where they are I guess.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

I have been here about a dozen years so far Marv. In all of that time, I have never said that the day or hour is given in scripture. All I can conclude, I guess, is that you have been responding in threads with me for several years, yet never comprehending what I am saying.

I am not sure it is possible to make myself clear to you, but for the sake of those who will understand, my position is:

The time of Jesus return is presently unknown to us, and that scripture does not say.

In other words, if some one says:

Jesus will return on February 19th, at 2:16 P.M., Pacific time, then they are getting that somewhere other than scripture.

However, it someone were to say: "Jesus will return visibly between 3 or 4 years after the abomination of desolation that Jesus said will be seen", a case from scripture can be made for that.

Since those things are found in scripture, there is every reason so suppose a post-trib coming, since Jesus said He would do that very thing, but then you know that.

"There is no evidence, there are no Scriptures" (your words), apply better to the pre-trib rapture, and as far as I can see, not one person on these forums has ever provided scripture, not one verse, that reveals a pre-trib rapture.. Remarkably, people cling to the theory in spite of the lack of evidence. I find it mysterious. If people had as much faith in the Jesus and His promises and the miraculous, they could move mountains. However, the mountains are fine where they are I guess.

Omegaman

True, Absolutely no Scripture giving the day, time or hour for the rapture.  Unknown

Yet we know when the 2nd Coming is.

A Pre 70th Week Rapture position is the ONLY position which one cannot calculate.  No one can calculate.  See, No One.  Yet, once the 70th Week begins all bets are on; One then can calculate all they want.  And they will be correct within 7 years.  But wait, once the A/D is set up there now is close to 3 1/2 years which remain. And wait, once the Euphrates River is dried up, your chances are getting better.  Your chance of getting it right are getting better and better.  Harold Camping would be so proud.  Get out your slide rule.

I pick the position which no one calculate.  The pre 70th Week position

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Omegaman

Great Omegaman

In Christ

Montana Marv

Montana

How are you saying no one knows the day or hour is talking about the rapture?If so what about the 2nd coming?Or better yet what was Christ talking about?