LadyKay

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.  John 13:35  

It says "your love for one another". Not who you vote for. Not what issues you are for or against. Not what music you listen too. Not what movies you watch. Not what kind of clothes you wear. Not how long or how short your hair is. But Your love for one another, shows the world that you are followers of Christ!  Amen!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/03/1973

I never vote (And that's illegal in this country) As for music, I can't live without it. Movies, well what can I say (I have given up on watching movies) As for clothes, I only have enough for a week and only one pair of shoes. My hair, do people really get upset with hair?

Now to loving one another, I think that's something everyone should know without being told.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

On 1/17/2016 at 10:47 PM, LadyKay said:

Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.  John 13:35  

It says "your love for one another". Not who you vote for. Not what issues you are for or against. Not what music you listen too. Not what movies you watch. Not what kind of clothes you wear. Not how long or how short your hair is. But Your love for one another, shows the world that you are followers of Christ!  Amen!

Amen LadyKay; I have often wonder about people who believe in sinless perfection when Paul speaks of perfection in love, Colossians 3:14.  Being mostly bald I wish you would have left the stuff out about hair, no problem thought in Christ i am clean; Leviticus 11:40.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Amen and amen again!  Thank you for this.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings LadyKay

Thats right,Amen to that!!!!!! It is ALL about the fruit we bear,of the fruits of the Spirit ,the first is LOVE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,To God be the Glory!

With love-in Christ,Kwik