• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, ayin jade said:

I think this is a good thing.   I think we should do it for the refugees coming to the US.     We need to know where these people are given that some of them are terrorists.   When we lose track of them, is when they become the most dangerous to our country.  Since our gov't will not abandon the insane idea of bring over these refugees to our nation, we need a way to track them and give them special housing.    They cannot come here as refugees and then expect to just blend in to the populace.  Refugee status is a special legal status and if they want benefits, then they have to remain refugees.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

The world we live in is increasingly being ruled and controlled by fear not love.  Fear has torment.  People are afraid they will lose what they have or not get what they want so they act out of fear to save whatever they believe they possess or will eventually receive.  This is the way of the world and not that of Christ.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

so he just left us here to suffer doing nothing to help ourselves while we remain????

Guest shiloh357
42 minutes ago, gdemoss said:

The world we live in is increasingly being ruled and controlled by fear not love.  Fear has torment.  People are afraid they will lose what they have or not get what they want so they act out of fear to save whatever they believe they possess or will eventually receive.  This is the way of the world and not that of Christ.  

It has nothing to do with fear at all.   I am not afraid them at all.  In fact, if they try something against me, they will eat lead, I promise you.   So it is for their benefit that they remain separate from us.  I am not afraid of the refugees, but I will kill them if they decide they want to bring harm to me or my family.  If they value their lives, they will stay in the refugee camps and not cause us any trouble.

You cannot come into a country as a "refugee" and then expect to simply be assimilated into the populace.   Refugees are not immigrants.  It is assumed that refugees will return to their country of origin as soon as conditions allow.   Being a refugee is a temporary status.  It doesn't give you immigration privileges.   This is particularly true given that ISIS has blended in with the refugees.

What this stupid gov't of our wants to do is treat refugees like immigrants and grant them immigrant status and that is unlawful.   These people are not refugees and don't meet the legal status of refugees.   They are coming from Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Turkey and not necessarily from Syria and we also have terrorists mixing in with them.

Fear and self-preservation are two different things and thinking people know the difference.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

1 hour ago, gdemoss said:

I agree.   This world is not our home, we are merely pilgrims passing through.

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Content Count:  32,792
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  224
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

They complain about conditions here but dont want to go back to where they came from? Many a young person who lives on the streets because they have no home would love to wear a wrist band and have food every day . How else are the people who are using tax payers money going to know who is to be fed and who is not ? This would not be a problem if we were not inundated with thousands of illegal people who come here to get all the benefits they cannot get else where and since the rules of asylum seekers at least here in Europe state clearly that they should seek asylum from the FIRST safe country they come to not cross multiple boarders to get to the UK who are known to have far easier rules and more lax deportation regulations.    Dont like the rules? No one asked you to come here or to stay here <_<

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, gdemoss said:

LoL, the world has always been ruled by fear....   the only thing that has changed is who is creating the fear.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

4 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

That doesn't mean should live irresponsibly, recklessly and allow our country to over run with vermin from the Muslim world, people who hate our culture, hate our freedoms and hate us and want to turn the US into a Muslim nation.  

If God decides to judge this nation by allowing it to be overrun by Islam, there is nothing you can do about it.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

16 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

If God decides to judge this nation by allowing it to be overrun by Islam, there is nothing you can do about it.

But you dont know that is happening. Perhaps it isnt a judgment. Perhaps its just harassment by an evil religion. 

What people are forgetting is that this doesnt just affect you as an individual, but also innocent citizens. Its not just Christians who are being hurt. Its unsaved european citizens. Are we not to do our part to spare others from being hurt by the influx of refugees who are committing crimes?