tfcradio

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hey! I'm about to record a programme for young people to answer questions from the bible. Got any you'd like to ask?
Comment below.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Yes is their a bible out their that's infallible if so which one is it? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Birthday:  03/31/1955

Praying for the Lord's will to be done on your program.

God bless you 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 1/30/2016 at 8:44 AM, manuelf324 said:

Yes is their a bible out their that's infallible if so which one is it? 

The Word of God is infallible.  However anytime there different translations there are going to be disagreements in peoples minds as to how accurate that translation is.  I love the NKj I find it easy to understand.  I also like the Amplified, but a lot of people disagree with me on that one.  I believe anytime man is involved in translations I don't think any of them are going to be as you put it infallible. 

If you say God's Word is infallible you mean to tell me their is no Bible out there that's infallible? 

Consider these Facts irrefutable and non debatable 

This Bible written in 1611 took 7 years to complete it

7 is referenced to God 

This Bible is the only Bible over 400 yrs old with 6 billion sold and counting 

This Bible is the ONLY one NOT endorsed by  the Catholic Church and it's NOT copyrighted the rest are so they can make money off you. The rest ALL come from Vaticanus, Alexandrian, Westcott & Hort, and Jerome Latin VULGATE TEXTS. 

Westcott and Hort both  were good friends with Charles Darwin. 

This Bible is the ONLY one from the Antioch(first Christian church in Acts)  texts. 

KJV is the only infallible book out their the most hated book in history in which millions suffered horrible deaths for just reading it. Tell me how can a Almighty God can create the universe but is not powerful enough to preserve his word in one book? KJV is absolute truth NOT the NKJV Accept it

Galatians  4:16  Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?  

Absolute Truth is hated by the world

Edited by manuelf324

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 2/1/2016 at 3:31 PM, manuelf324 said:

If you say God's Word is infallible you mean to tell me their is no Bible out there that's infallible? 

Consider these Facts irrefutable and non debatable 

This Bible written in 1611 took 7 years to complete it

7 is referenced to God 

This Bible is the only Bible over 400 yrs old with 6 billion sold and counting 

This Bible is the ONLY one NOT endorsed by  the Catholic Church and it's NOT copyrighted the rest are so they can make money off you. The rest ALL come from Vaticanus, Alexandrian, Westcott & Hort, and Jerome Latin VULGATE TEXTS. 

Westcott and Hort both  were good friends with Charles Darwin. 

This Bible is the ONLY one from the Antioch(first Christian church in Acts)  texts. 

KJV is the only infallible book out their the most hated book in history in which millions suffered horrible deaths for just reading it. Tell me how can a Almighty God can create the universe but is not powerful enough to preserve his word in one book? KJV is absolute truth NOT the NKJV Accept it

Galatians  4:16  Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?  

Absolute Truth is hated by the world

"If you say God's Word is infallible you mean to tell me their is no Bible out there that's infallible? "

Perhaps not, probably not! God inspired men, the write the Bible, those items were perfect as written, but we do not have those today. Every manuscript we have, was written my people we have no reason to believe, were perfect, though awesome care was taken, to insure minimal errors. The uniformity across thousand of years, and tens of thousands of manuscripts and manuscript fragments, are testimony to a fantastic job they did. However, people make mistakes, even if it is just equivalent to forgetting to dot an "i". Thankfully, we can look across these manuscripts that have survived, and the many various versions and translations, and find that every important doctrine is still intact - modern Bibles are vary trustworthy, though ones which are paraphrases instead of translation, can get a little odd, injecting the opinion of the interpretation of the translator(s) into the text. That is a good reason to consult multiple translations, and when one sees differences, research it to determine why such differences occur.

"Consider these Facts irrefutable and non debatable

Even that statement is debatable.

"This Bible written in 1611 took 7 years to complete it - 7 is referenced to God "

Seven is also lucky on a craps table, what is your point?

"This Bible is the only Bible over 400 yrs old with 6 billion sold and counting"

It is not the only Bible over 400 years old, but sure, it is a best seller. Antiquity does not make if better, nor does popularity.

Well, I realize that this thread is not about Bible versions, and it will not be turned to that purpose. So, rather than continue in the manner I began here, I will end with this:

If you want to debate or promote a specific Bible version, so so in an appropriate thread. This thread i about questions that I person can use on a radio program, not to ask questions and answer them. Especially not about asking a question and then providing that answer, as a way to gain a platform for a specific agenda.

I think, that when I notice someone touting a version, in a thread where that is not appropriate, I might just find myself, providing antidotes to version propaganda. So, in the interest of those who are curious about the merits of the KJV as the best or only legitimate translation, you can check out resources where those arguments challenged, such as:

http://www.bible.ca/b-kjv-only.htm

Also of possible interest is reading the preface to the KJV by the translators themselves, where they say things like:

"Truly (good Christian Reader) we never thought from the beginning, that we should need to make a new Translation, nor yet to make of a bad one a good one, ... but to make a good one better, or out of many good ones, one principal good one, not justly to be excepted against."

Some people try to make something of the fact that the KJV is the autorized version, laughably or tragically as if God authorized the version, when it was just authorized for public reading in the English Church. By the way, the KJV was the third Bible so authorized, with the Great Bible (1539) and the Bishops' Bible (1568) having been previously authorized. 

The issue of Bible versions, in not without merit, but cult-like fanaticism to only one version of God's word, is unwarranted, and does not belong in this thread.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 1/30/2016 at 3:54 AM, tfcradio said:

Hey! I'm about to record a programme for young people to answer questions from the bible. Got any you'd like to ask?
Comment below.

:emot-heartbeat:

Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me. John 14:6 (American King James Version)

Aren't All gods The Same?

Is Jesus God?

Why Would God Love The Sinner?

Do Kids Count In The Bible?

Is God Really Watching Over Me?

Do Girls Really Matter To Jesus?

What Will Happen To The Jew?

Does God Really Love Israel? If So, How?

Why Do You Do This Radio Show?

Who Can I Trust To Tell Me The Truth About God?

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

On 2/13/2016 at 1:25 AM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

"If you say God's Word is infallible you mean to tell me their is no Bible out there that's infallible? "

Perhaps not, probably not! God inspired men, the write the Bible, those items were perfect as written, but we do not have those today. Every manuscript we have, was written my people we have no reason to believe, were perfect, though awesome care was taken, to insure minimal errors. The uniformity across thousand of years, and tens of thousands of manuscripts and manuscript fragments, are testimony to a fantastic job they did. However, people make mistakes, even if it is just equivalent to forgetting to dot an "i". Thankfully, we can look across these manuscripts that have survived, and the many various versions and translations, and find that every important doctrine is still intact - modern Bibles are vary trustworthy, though ones which are paraphrases instead of translation, can get a little odd, injecting the opinion of the interpretation of the translator(s) into the text. That is a good reason to consult multiple translations, and when one sees differences, research it to determine why such differences occur.

"Consider these Facts irrefutable and non debatable

Even that statement is debatable.

"This Bible written in 1611 took 7 years to complete it - 7 is referenced to God "

Seven is also lucky on a craps table, what is your point?

"This Bible is the only Bible over 400 yrs old with 6 billion sold and counting"

It is not the only Bible over 400 years old, but sure, it is a best seller. Antiquity does not make if better, nor does popularity.

Well, I realize that this thread is not about Bible versions, and it will not be turned to that purpose. So, rather than continue in the manner I began here, I will end with this:

If you want to debate or promote a specific Bible version, so so in an appropriate thread. This thread i about questions that I person can use on a radio program, not to ask questions and answer them. Especially not about asking a question and then providing that answer, as a way to gain a platform for a specific agenda.

I think, that when I notice someone touting a version, in a thread where that is not appropriate, I might just find myself, providing antidotes to version propaganda. So, in the interest of those who are curious about the merits of the KJV as the best or only legitimate translation, you can check out resources where those arguments challenged, such as:

http://www.bible.ca/b-kjv-only.htm

Also of possible interest is reading the preface to the KJV by the translators themselves, where they say things like:

"Truly (good Christian Reader) we never thought from the beginning, that we should need to make a new Translation, nor yet to make of a bad one a good one, ... but to make a good one better, or out of many good ones, one principal good one, not justly to be excepted against."

Some people try to make something of the fact that the KJV is the autorized version, laughably or tragically as if God authorized the version, when it was just authorized for public reading in the English Church. By the way, the KJV was the third Bible so authorized, with the Great Bible (1539) and the Bishops' Bible (1568) having been previously authorized. 

The issue of Bible versions, in not without merit, but cult-like fanaticism to only one version of God's word, is unwarranted, and does not belong in this thread.

You have to understand that whatever Bible you use represents the God you worship. If your Bible isn't infallible then your God isn't either. If the Bible is not absolute it's absolete. A almighty God that cant preserve his word 100% is NOT Almighty. If he's infallible then he would HAVE A perfect book the KJV. If you used a KJV you would change your screen name

KJV Revelation  1:8 I am Alpha and OMEGA, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

This Bible issue is extremely important it belongs in every thread it's the elephant in the room that everyone is avoiding. 

You better hope and pray I'm wrong because God's word is above his name.

KJV Psalms 138:2  I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word ABOVE all thy name.  

KJV Bible is above God's name. 

He can create the universe but just can't seem to create a perfect book? GIVE ME A BREAK  I know my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is coming soon because in the last days 

KJV 2 Timothy  4:3 For the time will come when they will NOT endure SOUND doctrine; but after their OWN LUSTS shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

KJV 2 Timothy  4:4 And they shall TURN AWAY their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto FABLES

.Don't bother replying to explain this away. I would be violating this proverb. 

KJV Proverbs  26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

KJV Proverbs  17:4 A wicked doer giveth heed to false lips; and a liar giveth ear to a naughty tongue.

KJV Proverbs  1:22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

Your response IS COMPLETELY void of Scripture because it's ALL man's wisdom WHICH IS DEVILISH and your giving yourself the Glory not GOD if you have SOME COMMON SENSE

READ MY WHOLE RESPONSE TELL ME WHOSE GETTING THE GLORY ME OR GOD? 

KJV Galatians  4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Edited by manuelf324

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

Hi Manuelf324,

There is no infallible bible but thats not to say the bibles cannot lead you to God I think King James is more accurate on the more important issues but still has some problems but not doctrinal, my preference  is scripture translations from the majority texts being the textus receptus.  I like the new king James I'm not good with old English.  God bless  

I see further down you answer you own question why bother raising the question if you are so positive on the situation & don't want an answer, I'm well aware of Westcott & Hort & there links to the jesuits order. But can assure you the King James does have its problems & is not perfect. There will be many people in the kingdom that came via other bibles. 

Edited by Riccardo