• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

Just now, thereselittleflower said:

So you're saying ISIS has killed almost 1/7th of the earth's population . . . 

LOL No.. they killed 32,658. I'm saying according to the article there are an estimated 700,000,000  jihadists globally.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Days Won:  37

Just now, Reinitin said:

LOL No.. they killed 32,658. I'm saying according to the article there are an estimated 700,000,000  jihadists globally.

ok that was not clear  lol

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

4 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

So you're saying ISIS has killed almost 1/7th of the earth's population . . . 

the 32,658 were killed in terrorist attacks globally. It not counting how many they have killed in disputes or wars.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,420
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  4

19 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

32,658 people killed by radical Islam around the world in 2014.  estimated radical islam's globally 700,000,000.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ 

Going by your list above since 1972 Islamic terrorist have killed less people in this county than we murder with guns on our own each and every year. 

I don't think I will lose much sleep over this tonight.  

Fear is a tool of control, the powers that be will always point to a group we should fear in order to maintain control.  

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

24 minutes ago, Vendtre said:

Going by your list above since 1972 Islamic terrorist have killed less people in this county than we murder with guns on our own each and every year. 

I don't think I will lose much sleep over this tonight.  

Fear is a tool of control, the powers that be will always point to a group we should fear in order to maintain control.  

I would agree, that based on history of Islamic terrorists killing people in this country, we should not lose sleep.  However, our recent history is not relevant when you consider the plans that were printed years ago, have been right on track, the mass invasions are occurring, and well, it has already started and will only accelerate, see Davida's post above.  Tonight, sleep well.  I expect there will be more sleep lost in the near future.  

Does anyone really think that if they start to pull off mass attacks using bombs, chemical and biological weapons that we will be living in the same US we are living in right now?

This isn't about you and I losing sleep now over whether we will personally be killed by ISIS.   

This is about what such attacks will do to our country, our rights, and the way we live.

The global markets are about to implode, we are starting to see negative interest rates and the fed has warned this could happen here in the near future.Does anyone really think that if such attacks go off between now and the election that there will even be an election?    The world is already in bad shape.  Turning a blind eye, and not preparing yourself, however that might look, even if that preparation is only spiritual, and going on every day as if nothing will change as very tempting as that is, is sheer folly in my mind.

What do people really think it will take to shred the last vestiges of our constitution?   We are sitting on a powder keg.  All it will take is a match.

So, what is the proper response?  What can I do to prepare myself for the coming change to our very way of life? 

To I start hoarding guns and ammo and MREs?   Do I need to join a prepers group and be ready to bug out?  

Glen Beck says to buy gold, which to me sounds stupid, you can't eat gold.

When the big one comes how have you prepared for it?

2 minutes ago, Vendtre said:

So, what is the proper response?  What can I do to prepare myself for the coming change to our very way of life? 

To I start hoarding guns and ammo and MREs?   Do I need to join a prepers group and be ready to bug out?  

The proper response is to prepare as God leads one to prepare.

It won't be the same for everyone.   Why jump to hording?

Pray and ask God what He wants you to do.

You're asking me how I'm preparing?

I have limited resources at the moment.  Anything you buy can be taken from you or of no use to you.   God has put upon my heart to prepare by becoming detached to my life and this world.   Then even if I do buy necessities to keep on hand, I am not attached to them.    My health situation is such that if I can't get certain supplements, I am going to deteriorate very quickly barring a miracle from God; and if I had to be physically active in such a scenario, I probably wouldn't make it anyway.  How does one stock up on such supplements that have an expiration?  They would be good for as long as they are good.  When they are gone they are gone, and that's it.  

Imagine if you couldn't get what you really, truly need.  Then do what you can, and trust God for the rest.

Imagine what others around you may need.  Do what you can, and trust God for the rest.

The reality is, if there is a disaster that affects you, the more prepared you are, the less of a toll it is on emergency responders, FEMA, etc.

The reality is, it is our responsibility as citizens of this country to prepare.

We do need to take some personal responsibility.

Here at the very minimum is what our country expects every one of us to do:

https://www.fema.gov/pdf/areyouready/areyouready_full.pdf

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, Vendtre said:

Which big one.....    the Muslims, or the economy crash?

One should not really hoard guns and ammo for the Muslims, but for the economy crash they would make excellent barter goods.  Probably much better than gold.    MRE....     I would say yes for at least 90 days, and so does Homeland Security.   That way if the peace is breached you don't have to go out into the fray to get food....   give it time to settle down.

Your government does not protect you in times of disaster or people wanting to hurt you, you have to do that for yourself.  They only come by and help pick up the pieces or bury the dead.

So if you want to be helpless then set back and wait for it to come.    and if you are expecting God to protect you in this time period, I'd suggest you look around.

What will come will come, I will not live my life in fear of the next big "bad thing" that likely is not going to happen anyhow.

My grandparents were like you but they feared the "big red menace", waiting for WWIII, for the nukes to start flying. I will never forget the advice my grandpa gave me as I graduated high school.  

He told me to live my life as if I were going to live to be 100, plan for that future he told me.  Don't be afraid of the monster around the corner, it is just someone else's fear and you don't need to join that group. One of his biggest regrets was the "living" he lost waiting for the bomb to drop.

That is how I live my life, if things change I will deal with them when it happens.  I have a good skill for bartering with should the zombie apocalypse happen.