• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

21 hours ago, Serving said:

But I don't say "she" is just religions .. but think about this .. before any actions are taken by men OR angels, what always comes first?

BELEIFS / OUTLOOKS / VIEWS do .. which are conveyed by words / ideas .. which are the chief motivators behind ALL ACTIONS. ("I believe it is my right to do so and so" etc always comes before and self justifies the deeds)

And HOW did Satan tempt eve?

With a VIEW POINT, "yea, did God say" .. he first questioned God's integrity .. "Ye will become as gods" etc .. then LIED in regards to God's intentions for an OUTCOME .. he used words / views which is the WINE, he gave Eve WINE to "taste" (consider) before Eve ACTED upon it .. hence the WINE this "woman" offers correlates with BELIEFS or VIEWS supplied by the Deceiver himself be they religious or "secular" it matters not.

FIRST the wine, THEN the actions ..

And .. what are the effects on the nations drinking this WINE?

They are ALL DRUNKEN (deluded / deceived)

And WHO is the DECEIVER?

Satan is.

Think about this, this is the MOTHER of HARLOTS meaning the VERY FIRST to go against God .. and WHO was the first to go against God?

America?

Course not, that's just plain dumb.

SATAN was, and THOUSANDS of years ago at that .. America never even existed back then, so how can America be the MOTHER?

She simply can not .. don't focus on where the manifestations of her harlotry are manifesting, focus on the SOURCE .. and that source is SPIRITUAL not material ("natural").

Thus this "woman" is of the spiritual side of this world, where the true seat of power lies.

And like a horse and it's rider, this woman sits on top of the beast, she is not the beast itself, but she rides this beast ..

And WHO is master, horse or rider?

The rider is of course.

And who is master of the kingdoms of this world, of which the beast being ridden represents (the beast = the kingdoms) ..

SATAN is .. as declared in both the OT and the NT.

Satan is the King of this world and Satan is the "god of this world".

And the charge against this "woman" ??

GUILTY of ALL the SLAIN upon the earth .. which means she is the "mother" of murder too ..

And who was behind the FIRST murder? (Cain & Abel)

America?

Course not, that's just naïve .. SATAN was.

Cain had Satan's precepts / spirit within him, as this alludes to :

Jude 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

And this "woman" is the "mother" of LIES too obviously, and WHO holds that title as the FIRST liar?

SATAN does.

This "woman" TEMPTS men too, seeing she is the MOTHER, meaning the FIRST, and WHO is revealed as the FIRST TEMPTER?

Satan was of course. (in the garden)

Whatever you can imagine regarding this woman correlates to Satan who was the FIRST to go against God in EVERY ASPECT .. and HIS PRECEPTS have SPREAD like a woman giving birth to CHILDREN

This should help unravel the answer to the mystery.

Serving,

How is Satan this great city?  I guess everything is a metaphor to you, but my gut doesn't buy it.  And as you know, my gut is usually right. 

Nice job though,

spock

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

25 minutes ago, Spock said:

Serving,

How is Satan this great city?  I guess everything is a metaphor to you, but my gut doesn't buy it.  And as you know, my gut is usually right.

Nice job though,

spock

Spock, I never said it was Satan, I was speaking of "her" source which is spiritual .. which is FROM Satan .. and how her WORKS manifest in the physical for to tempt mankind with .. meaning that there is a metaphorical AND a literal aspect to this Mystery.

And you are wrong if you think everything is a metaphor to me, it's just a matter of discerning how to identify them.

In fact, I never gave my opinion as to WHO "she" is, I just made some obvious observations about "her" is all and "her" SOURCE .. which is from Satan.

Yet .. in this case, "she" is indeed a metaphor, else it'd be understood by now don't you think, I mean, it's only been 2000 odd years and people are still struggling to understand "her" right, so obviously "she" is something a little more in depth than a straight forward and literal single CITY .. though "her" works manifest in that "CITY" .. oooh I'm being mysterious now too .. LOL .. :)

BTW,  Do YOU realise that "she" was even spoken of (past tense) AND prophesied about (future tense) in Nahum & Zephaniah too? "She" was around back then too as "she" still is today .. which is what I was hinting at concerning her being in the world for a long time.

Oh, and IF "she" were a literal CITY amongst the worlds cities, which "She" herself is NOT, it wouldn't be in America, it would be in the TRUE financial centre of the world, through whom all the worlds financials MUST flow .. the city of London (that city within a city) .. where the biggest big boys are based.

Serving.

16 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Sometimes the rider governs the horse, sometimes the horse dominates the rider. Papal Rome sometimes controlled the monarchs of the Holy Roman Empire, and sometimes those monarchs controlled the papacy.

Satan is a woman? A woman in prophetic terms is a group of believers in a religion: Israel and Judah were "women" "married" to YHWH, the Church is the Bride of Christ. The Great Harlot fornicates with the kings of the earth: she is a religious organization, not Satan. Satan inspired her adulterous ways, but he is not her.

As I said to Spock,

I never said SHE was Satan, I was pointing out the CONNECTIONS to "her" and her SOURCE which is Satan, showing that "she" is spiritual and not physical, alluding to how only "her" WORKS are reflected and manifested in the PHYSICAL who btw share the same title with Babylon the great.

I wasn't saying WHO I thought "she" was, just as to WHO I know "she" isn't .. and "she" certainly is not America.

I suggest looking at Nahum & Zephaniah for added clues.

Serving.

20 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

Serving, excellent observation and posts ,  thank you for that clear, definition, this is a great way of making a point, I like that,

blessings to you and peace , continue the great job ..

Thanks bro,

Hope you didn't misunderstand me though, as our other brothers have (no big deal, it happens, I do it too)

Serving.

19 hours ago, Last Daze said:

A very important and often neglected truth.

"Out of sight, out of mind" seems to shape our perception.  If God were to open our spiritual eyes, we would be amazed at what all goes on in the unseen realm.  But since we don't see it, we don't think too much of it, which is a shortcoming.

It's no coincidence that the kingdom of Satan's influence among men (mystery Babylon) manifested in "natural" seats of power (cities) is likewise referred to allegorically as "Babylon", at least in the case of the seven heads.

Thanks Daze,

Agreed.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

3 hours ago, Serving said:

Thanks bro,

Hope you didn't misunderstand me though, as our other brothers have (no big deal, it happens, I do it too)

Serving.

no I understood you from the start that's why I said you did a great job, I saw it clear what you were drawing in picture and still love how you did it,

blessings

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 3/17/2016 at 7:05 AM, Serving said:

This "woman" TEMPTS men too, seeing she is the MOTHER, meaning the FIRST, and WHO is revealed as the FIRST TEMPTER?

The logic of this sentence is that the Mother = the First Tempter = Satan. You can't then backtrack and say that Satan is not a woman, not the Mother.

Your own convolutions of words deny your later statement:

3 hours ago, Serving said:

I never said SHE was Satan

Your attempts at being mysterious -- " look ... at Nahum & Zephaniah for added clues" -- are counterproductive. Why not just clearly state what you believe, instead of playing word games?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, WilliamL said:
On 17/3/2016 at 7:05 AM, Serving said:

The logic of this sentence is that the Mother = the First Tempter = Satan. You can't then backtrack and say that Satan is not a woman, not the Mother.

Your own convolutions of words deny your later statement:

I see how you understood Serving to referencing Satan by the way he worded his statement. But nevertheless, I still interpreted what he was as saying "Eve was the "first" and deceived by Satan, The Tempter; and then she turned around and tempted Adam."

So, it'll be interesting to have his intended meaning clarified...

Guest Thallasa
On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 11:07 PM, Reinitin said:

I'm not a historian but it appears to me most historians agree Rome was a melting pot of religious acceptance. One of their major motivations for persecution of Jews and Christians was because we proclaim One true God and haven't had nice things to say about those who bow before idols and gods that are not Gods. Under Romes persecution christianity still grew till the religiously tolerant had to be tolerant of Christianity but then they tried to define the undefinable (the split you speak of? I know of the roman catholic/greek orthodox split)  and started persecuting everyone outside their formulas for heresy. Coming full circle rome is back to pushing acceptance of all religions and compromising our faith with blatant idolatry. :) jews and christians still stand and say, No there is one God and One salvation for man and his name is Yah / Yahshua. 

The mystery RELIGION is clearly MASONIC . Yes it is clear not only are you not a historian ,but blatantly 

giving FALSE witness .

There is only ONE GOD in the RCC and while I do criticise her ,when I see such rubbish posing as information ,  I do believe , I am  looking at something  Satanic   , and certainly not christian .Jews DENY Jesus Christ ,while Catholics in spite of human failings have done more for making decent christian beings than any   non catholic . I truly have never seen so much falsehood, than supporting those who have denied Christ for 2000 years . 

Have you read the Talmud , and what it says about Jesus Christ .  Well have you ?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

27 minutes ago, Thallasa said:

The mystery RELIGION is clearly MASONIC .

And the Vatican has that large obelisk imported from Egypt standing in front of St. Peter's Basilica.

53c2aaac1296.jpg