• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

28 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

There isn't enough there for context.

I think there is. You have to think between the lines.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

11 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

I think there is. You have to think between the lines.

That's how the article is designed-   to get you to see "things" that aren't really there.

He's clarified such words in the past and they don't mean what the article appears to make them mean here.

[ok this site is acting very weird here. . pasting things in I didn't paste in in place of what I did paste in . . . . I have seen very bizarre things here lately with quotes and links and copy/paste  -  there is data corruption going on and if it's not fixed soon, the site will crash and a lot of data might be lost]

This is just not working! -  In the post above, it won't let me past in in a copy/pate and if it does, it simply quotes bopeep again . . . !

This is what I am trying to quote to finish my post above:

• " But in process of, so to say, maybe, growing, maturing it became more and more obvious for me, more obvious truth that it nothing more than a beautiful and harmful fairy tale. Harmful because implementation of it or attempt to put it in practice in our country caused a large damage [to our country]. "

This is the fuller historical context of his words, which was already provided by other one.

1 hour ago, other one said:
15 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

This is just not working! -  In the post above, it won't let me past in in a copy/pate and if it does, it simply quotes bopeep again . . . !

This is what I am trying to quote to finish my post above:

• " But in process of, so to say, maybe, growing, maturing it became more and more obvious for me, more obvious truth that it nothing more than a beautiful and harmful fairy tale. Harmful because implementation of it or attempt to put it in practice in our country caused a large damage [to our country]. "

This is the fuller historical context of his words, which was already provided by other one.

But in process of, so to say, maybe, growing, maturing it became more and more obvious for me, more obvious truth that it nothing more than a beautiful and harmful fairy tale. Harmful because implementation of it or attempt to put it in practice in our country caused a large damage [to our country].

This is how it worked for me?

It's random - but when it happens it's very weird and it's not just happening to me.  This is the type of thing I have seen elsewhere before a site crashes and there's data loss.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

13 hours ago, WorthyNewsBot said:

Russia is rapidly building up pressure on NATO's southern flank. The new Russian satellite state of Armenia on Turkey's northeastern border is now hosting a massive Russian troop build up with the recent signing of an air defense agreement between Russia and Kremlin.

Along with the buildup of Russian air assets in Syria, Russia selling Iran billions in sophisticated weapon systems, and Russia’s support of Kurdish units along Turkey’s southern border, Mr. Putin has encircled Turkey in a classic pincer movement.

So my take has long been that these forces from the north and east refer to this:

Dan. 11:44 “But news from the east [Iran and perhaps China] and the north [Russia] shall trouble him [the King of the North]; therefore he shall go out with great fury to destroy and annihilate many.

If so, then then question remains as to whether the King of the North will be Turkish or Euro-American. My bet is still on the latter; but we shall see.

If indeed the Daniel 11:40ff. prophecy is to be fulfilled at this time. Along with that other one:

Isaiah 17:1 Behold, Damascus will cease from being a city,
And it will be a ruinous heap.

And might as well throw in the fact that the last two Jubilee years saw a rulership change over Jerusalem.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, Thallasa said:

So you 're  from the moon , then ,  a l.......... tic ? :emot-blink:  They don't have education there .i

I find your post quite offensive and will remember accordingly.  I'll match my education to yours any day.  So are you a communist?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, thereselittleflower said:

MG . . communism is not in power in Russia.

Putin is as communist as I am Southern Baptist.  Lest none be deceived.

Just now, MorningGlory said:

Putin is as communist as I am Southern Baptist.  Lest none be deceived.

Well I guess we will see huh?