• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

11 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

And since you're the "holy messenger of the Flying Spaghetti Monster," I would say that you are a fool and I won't cast pearls before swine. That's scriptural.

That is indeed scriptural. Sometimes Christians need to know where to draw the line. There are sincere seekers out there, and then there are scoffers.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,237
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

19 hours ago, Goldenshark123 said:

Reply to enoob57

As I stated before, I have read the bible, which is the main reason why I am an atheist

No the main reason your an atheist is that you take what you have been born into (sin) as all there is...
Well then God Who made everything from His Word and has sent His Word into the world to lead us out of what has been made!
Rejection of truth, which can be tested with logic and shown stupid, is by you own opinion intelligent as the price of a fool... 
Your in a lost and can't be found position -> for you reject God and His only provision to escape yourself and the world your in...
Love, Steven 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

On 3/3/2016 at 10:48 PM, Goldenshark123 said:

It is also obvious that you can't find any decent arguments without quoting a book that has not been proven correct. I am after actual evidence not from a fictitious book that god exists. For example you could say that the world is too beautiful to be chance (I would however refute that with evolution). 

Predictive prophecy is also random chance(and as far as I know none is evident in the Bible). It just so happended that Nostradamus (to use an example) managed to predict some future events reasonably well, but what you don't hear about is all the other 99% of prophets that failed miserably.

Please provide some proper evidence

Even if a decent argument is put forward you ignore it, so I can only conclude that you are here to troll this website and not for decent discussion. If ANY book predicts the future in high detail , this is evidence of the supernatural ability to foretell the future. The bible did exactly that in Daniel 11:1-35.  There is no random chance when all major details between two major empires are fulfilled exactly over hundreds of years. The random factor becomes irrelevant when there is extreme detail that is fulfilled. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Reply to Vendtre

I know that consciousness has evolved as the original single celled organisms that we evolved from had awareness but not consciousness, but animals like humans and monkeys have consciousness. And as evolution has been proven as the way new limbs or indeed consciousness come about, I know that consciousness evolved over millions of years

Reply to Base12 

Please explain the pictures you have posted

Reply to Fresnojoe

1) I can see. I wear glasses for long distance but I do have vision. To declare that someone you have never met cannot see is rather ignorant. If you were talking about intellectual seeing, then it is you whom is blind

2) The reason I am an atheist is that I have reasoned with sense and logic ect, it is clearly you who has not

Reply to post

If I were god, I would not use prophets. I would simply appear every few years or so to prove my existance, or intervene in world affairs to show that I care ect. If I did have to use prophets I would get them to write proof of things I have done and show that only I could do them and get multiple forms of evidence.

We are privilidged to be able to die, there were billions of people who would not even have the opportunity to live or die. Be grateful that stars exploded to that you could be here today.

Reply to enoob57

I was not born into atheism. I grew up with religious and non religious people around me. When I became interested in how the world worked ect, I read in to all the alternatives. I read the Bible, parts of the Quran and multiple Bhuddist, Hindu, Jedi and Pagan texts. And then I read a few science books. Origin of Species, the God delusion, The blind watchmaker, the selfish gene, pale blue dot, death by black hole, Principia, a brief history of time ect. I then came to the conclusion that religion had no arguments to contend with reason and science. 

Edited by Goldenshark123

Reply to Argosy

Please give me an argument I can't debunk. Please, I welcome any arguments.

Please tell me in what way am I trolling this site, I am discussing with you on reasonable terms

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

2 minutes ago, Goldenshark123 said:

Reply to Argosy

Please give me an argument I can't debunk. Please, I welcome any arguments.

Please tell me in what way am I trolling this site, I am discussing with you on reasonable terms

Try debunking Daniel 11:1-35. Highly detailed prophecy fulfilled in exact detail. If you look it up you will see that there is too much detail there to just be a "chance" fulfilment.