• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

7 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

It's hard to believe any of Trumps claims and promises when you realize that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

If you check out his election website and platform, he does know what he is talking about.  It is the current politicians in Washington which have no clue, and believe sincerely that phony climate change is a bigger threat than Radical Islamist terrorism and Muslim invasion. And giving away billions to Iran will actually reduce terrorism.

One does not need to be a rocket scientist to determine what is ailing America and how it can be resolved.  All it takes is a savvy businessman who knows how to access the true experts and get them to solve the problems in a hurry.  When Henry Ford was mocked about his lack of knowledge about a certain subject, he said that he did not need to know the matter in depth.  Why?  He had access to the experts.

Getting back to the subject.  Evangelicals believe that Trump will genuinely protect Christianity (and Christian values) against the onslaughts of Muslims, Atheists, and left-liberals. The current POTUS had a clear bias against Christians and Jews. 

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

9 hours ago, Ezra said:

If you check out his election website and platform, he does know what he is talking about....

Trump's website is not an unbiased source concerning the The Donald's "grasp" of the nuclear triad, the Quran, multitudes of Muslims celebrating 9-11 on rooftops in New Jersey, etc.

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 0:58 AM, MorningGlory said:

So did I at on time.  I came to my senses and changed.  Why is it not possible for Trump? ....

Trump once said that he was "capable of changing to anything I want to change to".

This is not repentance; The Donald is more chameleon than Christian.

11 hours ago, other one said:

Many of us around here think he does know that he's talking about....  though a few are not real crazy about how he says it.....   but we are willing to overlook that.

Max Lucado isn't willing to overlook it, and here's why.

"I don’t know Mr. Trump. But I’ve been chagrined at his antics. He ridiculed a war hero. He made a mockery of a reporter’s menstrual cycle. He made fun of a disabled reporter. He referred to the former first lady, Barbara Bush as 'mommy,' and belittled Jeb Bush for bringing her on the campaign trail. He routinely calls people 'stupid,' and 'dummy.' One writer catalogued sixty-four occasions that he called someone 'loser.' These were not off-line, backstage, overheard, not-to-be-repeated comments. They were publicly and intentionally tweeted, recorded, and presented.

"Such insensitivities wouldn’t be acceptable even for a middle school student body election. But for the Oval Office? And to do so while brandishing a Bible and boasting of his Christian faith?..."

https://maxlucado.com/decency-for-president/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,163
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

Max Lucado isn't willing to overlook it, and here's why.

"I don’t know Mr. Trump. But I’ve been chagrined at his antics. He ridiculed a war hero. He made a mockery of a reporter’s menstrual cycle. He made fun of a disabled reporter. He referred to the former first lady, Barbara Bush as 'mommy,' and belittled Jeb Bush for bringing her on the campaign trail. He routinely calls people 'stupid,' and 'dummy.' One writer catalogued sixty-four occasions that he called someone 'loser.' These were not off-line, backstage, overheard, not-to-be-repeated comments. They were publicly and intentionally tweeted, recorded, and presented.

"Such insensitivities wouldn’t be acceptable even for a middle school student body election. But for the Oval Office? And to do so while brandishing a Bible and boasting of his Christian faith?..."

https://maxlucado.com/decency-for-president/

I guess we look for a different kind of president....  BTW  he did not start anything  with anything before they attacked him, and pretty much just responded with the same as he got....  you guys were not sensitive to that from the start it seems....   BTW I have Vietnam  friends who were involved that have a much lower view of McCain than does Trump.....   and my personal view is with those friends.

56 minutes ago, other one said:

I guess we look for a different kind of president....  BTW  he did not start anything  with anything before they attacked him....

Did Megyn Kelly attack Trump when she pointed out that Hillary would use The Donald's own unflattering remarks about women against him should they both make the general election?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,420
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  4

When asked about his tax return in the Houston debate Trump insulted the moderator for no reason.  The myth Trump only attacks those who attack him first is just that, a myth.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

5 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

Trump once said that he was "capable of changing to anything I want to change to".

This is not repentance; The Donald is more chameleon than Christian.

I believe it would be a mistake to hold Trump to the standard of a consistent spiritual Christian. Take him for what he is among a sea of lying politicians.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

11 minutes ago, Vendtre said:

When asked about his tax return in the Houston debate Trump insulted the moderator for no reason.  The myth Trump only attacks those who attack him first is just that, a myth.

Well, to my knowledge, Trump has never attacked YOU and yet here you are, attacking him nonstop.  Are people like you the myth?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

21 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

Did Megyn Kelly attack Trump when she pointed out that Hillary would use The Donald's own unflattering remarks about women against him should they both make the general election?

She did come after him with fangs bared; I remember it very well.