IGNORED

THe great Delusion sent by God, ? spirtual ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

Everyone once stupid, once subject to .. .. .. :

Ephesians 1 ►

Aramaic Bible in Plain English

1Paul, an Apostle of Yeshua The Messiah in the will of God, to those who are in Ephesaus

Ephesians 2 ►

Aramaic Bible in Plain English

1........   .............................................  even you who were dead in your sins and in your stupidity.

2And these things in which you walked from the first, you were in them according to the secular life of this world

and according to the will of The Ruler of The Authority of The Air and of this spirit which is diligent in the children of disobedience. 

3We also were employed in those works from the first in the desires of our flesh,

and we were doing the will of our flesh and of our minds, and we were entirely children of rage, as the rest.

On March 7, 2016 at 2:12 PM, SINNERSAVED said:

......as it was in the days of noah , and Sodom and Gomorrah they were given into their own lusts of the flesh........

So TODAY .. .. .. deluded, deceived world.. .. .. "children of disobedience"/society .. .. .. 

already walking in darkness.. .. ..  as we all once were.. .. .. 

needing to be saved, 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

23 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

the delusion is given by God

as it is said as it was in the days of noah,  shall it be again, and also as Sodom and Gomorrah, as a example to us today , it is now the same, if not worst,

and so everyone has turned to his way , and we have rejected the true and holy righteous God, and so we are in for judgment real soon, for we have refuse to follow God, and we are on a course of destruction, and we can see how God is about to deal with this, to let the people fall into there own delusion, and follow after there own wicked and lawless ways,

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I don't know where you live, but your description does jot match where I live

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

21 hours ago, other one said:

I would say that God was pretty much behind this deception....   maybe we can look forward to some of the same here in the end.

"Behind the delusion" is not the same as "behind the deception".  God blinds the minds of those who resist the truth, so that they become susceptible to strong delusion.  But deception always comes from the Deceiver of the whole world -- Satan. For those who seek clarity please read and study 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

that is a point that i had not considered.....    I had supposed that the delusion was the falseness that the Antichrist/Satan brings.  I'll ponder on that for a while.  Thanks for bringing it up.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

God is going to send a strong delusion in the end times.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Jeremiah 14:10

Thus says the Lord to this people:

“Thus they have loved to wander;
They have not restrained their feet.
Therefore the Lord does not accept them;
He will remember their iniquity now,
And punish their sins.”

Romans 1: 21-22  because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools,

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:sherlock:

Beloved, Be Careful To Guard The Desires Of Your Heart

And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. Genesis 6:5 (King James Version)

For You May Actually Get

Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time.

For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.

The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing.

They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 
For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.
 2 Thessalonians 2:5-12 (New International Version)

Them

One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?” Revelation 13:3-4 (English Standard Version)

~

Yet God Still Calls

For God loved the world in this way: so much that he would give up his Son, The Only One, so that everyone who trusts in him shall not be lost, but he shall have eternal life. John 3:16 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

Come Sinner,

“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.”

The Spirit and the bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost. Revelation 22:16-17 (New American Standard Bible)

Come

Therefore we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making His appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ: Be reconciled to God. God made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corinthians 5:20-21 (Berean Study Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Its impossible for God to lie (Hebrews) but not for the Father of lies. So as judgement God permits Satan to blind the hearts of men because they obey not the gospel 

In DECIEVABLNESS in Unrighteousness to them that perish they received not the love of the truth that they might be saved 

Edited by manuelf324