• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,420
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  4

2 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Lol have you been in pm with vendtre and now tag teaming threads?

You do have a very active imagination, that is for sure.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

3 hours ago, artsylady said:

It will affect us directly.  We will have an influx of immigrants.  No doubt about it. 

You wont. People always say they will leave but they never do. There wasnt a big exodus when obama got elected twice. Despite the large numbers claiming they would.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, artsylady said:

Are you even concerned that he is a racist and a bully who advocates physically assaulting others who disagree??? 

News media hype without substance. 

3 hours ago, artsylady said:

Which one of the candidates is a murderer?

Look it up. I don't name names, but the web will.

2 hours ago, other one said:

We tried that with Jimmy Carter and it was a total disaster....   I'm not willing to try that again at this stage of the Game....   One also has to back up and watch what Jesus did when he went to the temple and lost his cool.....    dumped tables over and beat people out of the temple...

And look as to what he's going to do when he comes back.......

I don't disagree with you, and have said as much on another thread. We are electing a leader, not a pastor.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

10 hours ago, artsylady said:

But if the person is mean spirited, that should tell you a lot.

It is one thing to be mean spirited, and quite another thing to be ACCUSED of being mean spirited. If you want to see "mean spirited" check out Obama. The genocide of Christians by ISIS does not bother him in the least, but dare you connect "Islam" and "terrorism" and he will be as mean spirited as possible. Tell us what is mean spirited about this (Trump's platform on immigration reform)?

When politicians talk about “immigration reform” they mean: amnesty, cheap labor and open borders. The Schumer-Rubio immigration bill was nothing more than a giveaway to the corporate patrons who run both parties.

Real immigration reform puts the needs of working people first – not wealthy globetrotting donors. We are the only country in the world whose immigration system puts the needs of other nations ahead of our own. That must change. Here are the three core principles of real immigration reform:

1. A nation without borders is not a nation. There must be a wall across the southern border.

2. A nation without laws is not a nation. Laws passed in accordance with our Constitutional system of government must be enforced.

3. A nation that does not serve its own citizens is not a nation. Any immigration plan must improve jobs, wages and security for all Americans.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,136
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

12 hours ago, artsylady said:

I am definitely not advocating for Sanders, fyi.   I don't want to say too much.... as I didn't really want to get into a debate.  But if the person is mean spirited, that should tell you a lot.

Trump is not mean spirited, he's just standing up for himself against the onslaught of attacks.....   and if he didn't he'd be in the same position as Ben Carson.  Shoved to the side.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

22 hours ago, artsylady said:

We believe what we believe.  We rarely change our minds.... that's just the human experience.   We focus on one thing, one belief, and cannot let go of that... or it takes a big breakthrough.  Some have the breakthrough only once when they accept Christ.  After that, no more breakthroughs.  Others have continual breakthroughs...,  But to those who do continue to have knowledge breakthroughs,, it's actually refreshing to realize you were wrong and are changing your mind.... especially if you have the gift of being able to laugh at yourself..  Anyway, this vote seems to be more important than any other.  As a Canadian, let m. e tell you, we are more concerned than we have ever been.  That's all I will say.  I don't want to get into a debate about this.  I have just one request.  Forget whatever your preconceived ideas are ...  put it into a prayer and just talk to God about out which candidate most resembles Jesus and the values he set out for us.  

What are your concerns?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,420
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  4

6 minutes ago, other one said:

Trump is not mean spirited, he's just standing up for himself against the onslaught of attacks.....   and if he didn't he'd be in the same position as Ben Carson.  Shoved to the side.

He sued an author for 5 billion dollars for estimating his wealth lower than what Trump thought it should be.  That sounds mean spirited to me. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,136
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

22 hours ago, artsylady said:

We believe what we believe.  We rarely change our minds.... that's just the human experience.   We focus on one thing, one belief, and cannot let go of that... or it takes a big breakthrough.  Some have the breakthrough only once when they accept Christ.  After that, no more breakthroughs.  Others have continual breakthroughs...,  But to those who do continue to have knowledge breakthroughs,, it's actually refreshing to realize you were wrong and are changing your mind.... especially if you have the gift of being able to laugh at yourself..  Anyway, this vote seems to be more important than any other.  As a Canadian, let m. e tell you, we are more concerned than we have ever been.  That's all I will say.  I don't want to get into a debate about this.  I have just one request.  Forget whatever your preconceived ideas are ...  put it into a prayer and just talk to God about out which candidate most resembles Jesus and the values he set out for us.  

Remember that God uses all kinds of people to get things done.....   not necessarily someone like Jesus, but someone able to save our country....   and I think it is down to saving our country...

I hope you really don't think we haven't prayed about this.....  I really do hope that.  You've been here for as long as I have and you should know better if you don't realize that we would have.