• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

36 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I (Artsylady) said this.... to someone else..... ."That's good!   A lot of White Christians think the country is theirs and founded by them. "

You, Morning Glory,  said "There is absolutely NO reason for you to say these things. "

I said :  " Well, maybe you've never heard it said but I sure have.  "America was founded on Biblical principals and values by our forefathers!"  etc. etc, where they quote the constitution yadayada.     You've never heard anything like that? "

You Morning Glory  said: 

"Of course I've heard it.  I wasn't raised by wolves.  I just object to your ugly comments about Americans and you might as well get used to that."

???????????????????????????????????????????????????/

I say now to Morning Glory, clearly you have way more idle time than i have.  Can you please refrain from dragging me into silly discussions with you?  I just don't have as much time to go back and show you how ridiculous this all is by copying and pasting, etc.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

32 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:
6 minutes ago, other one said:

Our people made this country great, but our government isn't nor ever has been Christian....   One only needs to look into the archecture of our capitol to get a grip on what the founding fathers were into.  You won't find Jesus, but pagan gods.   The dome of the Capitol has a fresco of George Washington with the title "The Apotheosis of Washington"   showing George Washington being turned into one of the pagan gods.

If you have the time I can send you the URL of three movies about the founding of America...   It is 5 or 6 hours long so I can't post them here for it's just too much to ask the mods to check....   pm me and I'll send them to you.

Like I said, the majority of Americans were hard working moral people that made this country great and it worked for the first hundred or so years the Government stayed out of our lives and let the country grow and expand.....   and we would be much better off if they would leave us alone today.

Maybe the country was "great" for white people for a long time.  The natives, whose land you took over... or the African Americans, who you dragged here in chains and were raped and made slaves for hundreds of years may not share your opinion that America was always so 'great.'  Keep that in mind.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

2 minutes ago, artsylady said:

You, Morning Glory,  said "There is absolutely NO reason for you to say these things. "

I said :  " Well, maybe you've never heard it said but I sure have.  "America was founded on Biblical principals and values by our forefathers!"  etc. etc, where they quote the constitution yadayada.     You've never heard anything like that? "

You Morning Glory  said: 

"Of course I've heard it.  I wasn't raised by wolves.  I just object to your ugly comments about Americans and you might as well get used to that."

???????????????????????????????????????????????????/

I say now to Morning Glory, clearly you have way more idle time than i have.  Can you please refrain from dragging me into silly discussions with you?

I've no idea what that mish mash above is about but I agree that discussions with you ARE silly. You seem to have a very high opinion of yourself.  If you dont want to discuss with me.......DON'T RESPOND.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

3 minutes ago, artsylady said:

Maybe the country was "great" for white people for a long time.  The natives, whose land you took over... or the African Americans, who you dragged here in chains and were raped and made slaves for hundreds of years may not share your opinion that America was always so 'great.'  Keep that in mind.

Your comments are going off the rails, artsy. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.17
  • Days Won:  58

2 hours ago, artsylady said:

I did see where you said I came here to battle.  Nowhere did i say such a thing.  I came here to find out if it was true that Christians were following Trump.  This was the best resources for that.  I found out a few were. 

I had tried to quote it, but this software was giving me fits and refusing to quote it (Not the first time I have had problems with this latest version). All it would do is load and load and load and load .... and clog up my ability to post without stuff I didnt want. I noticed later that your post was changed though. Your post said something to the effect of "I came here expecting to do battle." 

That's good!   A lot of White Christians think the country is theirs and founded by them. 

You have a very poor and bigoted view of americans and american white Christians. 

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,391
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

38 minutes ago, artsylady said:

Concerning our African Americans, give some thoughts as to where those people would be today had their ancestors not have been brought to this country...   I have a very good Black American business acquaintance who will tell you that he would probably be running around in the jungles with a bone in his nose..   He is very thankful to his great great grandparents for what they suffered when brought here, but for him it was a godsend...   those are his words not mine.

BTW is is a very successful buisness man with a lovely family and his kids look like they are going to be successful also.

I call him a black American for he does not want to be referred to as African.   He recommends sending African Americans back to thier home countries...   and that's something to ponder......     I heard Oprah W. tell someone one day that she was an American......  just an American so I know she at one time about ten years ago as not wanting to be called African....   don't know what her feeling are today.

1 hour ago, artsylady said:

I really had no intention of coming back here tonight, or maybe ever,  but a Native facebook friend had this on her wall.  Thought it was funny (ironic) and some would appreciate it, since we did have a good meeting of the minds earlier tonight.  

1455910_843435845782682_4053141566652357364_n.jpg

My hubby had a tshirt with this photo on it (the native photo, which looks like geronimo on the right). On it, it said "original homeland security".

Well, maybe you've never heard it said but I sure have.  "America was founded on Biblical principals and values by our forefathers!"  etc. etc, where they quote the constitution yadayada.     You've never heard anything like that? 

I am curious. What do you think america was founded on and by whom?

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Days Won:  20

35 minutes ago, artsylady said:

Since Canada did exactly the same thing to Natives, why don't you show your solidarity with them by living on a reserve, and serving them while doing penance for your ancestors?

The greatness of America is that within a matter of a couple of hundred years, blacks have gone from slavery to the highest levels of government. You would not see that in Europe, Russia, China, or any other country. Before Obama came on the scene and stirred up racial animosities, racism was becoming a thing of the past (and blacks know it).