• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Shabbytia

I stand in one accord with my Brother Butero,,,,,,on every single word he said,,,,,,,,in no way ,shape or form is extra marital affairs ever justfied,,,,,,,,,one mistake(decisions without God) usually does open the doors for other "mistakes",,,,,,,,this does not have to be,God is with you ,He loves you & will Guide you & all the while give you Peace & Comfort,Wisdom & Understanding(even in sadness & difficult circumstances,in everything)

You have gotten sound advice ,now it is up to you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                            With love-in Christ,Kwik

what is wrong with this picture?

My Brother knows me well,,,,,,,you do not have to say another word if you choose not to but I have a feeling there is a lot more to the story.......we cannot say t7oo much from what little we know,still...the answer is always to seek GOD in everything you do

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

Before marriage I didnt consult God i was in hurry to get married .Now is God punishing me for a mistake I did in ignorance.God is not a God who punishes his children But he is not saying to me anything ,How many more days  I have to go through this.

What does bible say about this case ?Pls help .

Thanks

Hello Shabbytia, I heard the testimony of this minister in Israel who's name was Joseph Haddad. The day He found the Lord and accepted Him as his savior, he said He had an instant love for his wife that brought him to tears. I'm not implying this scripture applies to you , but it is interesting and puts in another perspective of just how important God views commitment of marriage since algots already posted what the Messiah said.

1 Corinthian 7:13-14 13 And a woman who has an unbelieving husband, and he consents to live with her, she must not send her husband away. 14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified through her believing husband; for otherwise your children are unclean, but now they are holy.

Pray on it, and read the epistles for relationship advice. I think they are pretty straightforward, not a lot of gray area. I hope it all works out for you.