• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

4 minutes ago, Davidjayjordan said:

NO, I dont play by those rules. You dont want to answer, no problem.

Back to the discussion...

If you dont have an opinion on John the Beloved so be it, I wont force you to explain what you dont know or have an opinion on.

If you think Jesus is against lesbians, thats OK, your choice your responsibility, same as with me.

Back to the discussion.....

People have to decide for themselves, and take individual responsibility for their decisions on themselves rather than trying to blame others.

Its all personal choice and responsibility as Christians for our actions and thoughts.

Thank you.....

Interesting, I don't see any way to have a discussion if the basic rules of civil discussion do not apply for I may as well declare that watermelons are blue inside until anything pierces the outter skin then demand you prove me wrong or simply ask your opinion of such which is worthless just as mine.

There was a time as it is written where there was no open vision and the people did what was right in their own eyes amd it led to their destruction for the way that seems right unto a man leads to death.  I do not put stock in mans carnal minded opinion.  

I have asked you to help me understand why you beleive as you do using scripture and you have denied my request.  I am OK with that.  Have a good day and God bless.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, gdemoss said:

Interesting, I don't see any way to have a discussion if the basic rules of civil discussion do not apply for I may as well declare that watermelons are blue inside until anything pierces the outter skin then demand you prove me wrong or simply ask your opinion of such which is worthless just as mine.

There was a time as it is written where there was no open vision and the people did what was right in their own eyes amd it led to their destruction for the way that seems right unto a man leads to death.  I do not put stock in mans carnal minded opinion.  

I have asked you to help me understand why you beleive as you do using scripture and you have denied my request.  I am OK with that.  Have a good day and God bless.

Gary, you know full well we cant discuss sexuality, and besides you evade it. So do drop, trying to pick a fight.

Just carry on, with your discourse against lesbians.

Tell us more and more and more about why you are against them ?

Carry on your discussion ....

• Group:  Royal Member

55 minutes ago, Davidjayjordan said:

Gary, you know full well we cant discuss sexuality, and besides you evade it. So do drop, trying to pick a fight.

Just carry on, with your discourse against lesbians.

Tell us more and more and more about why you are against them ?

Carry on your discussion ....

You see me as one seeking to pick out a fight when I ask you to teach me why you believe what you do?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  206
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Wellcome dear TJ. You are wanted here. And people support.

Than we all come to this place. And none of the topics are higer or lower in this walk. As earlier the better – we come to such a place: I can not do- what He wants me to do. In the same moment you start to have diffrent access to all resource. HE is now – within you. Trusting his strength

HIm leading you – into a groop, where you can turn to. That may be a second step.

Melony

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

4 hours ago, gdemoss said:

You see me as one seeking to pick out a fight when I ask you to teach me why you believe what you do?

I see from your writings, you dont give your opinions, but want to negate mine in a one sided debate.

I prefer a two sided debate, with both sides giving their opinions and reasoning.

Lets move on with the discussion via others.

Lets remember that none of us are perfect, and that it is very unfortunate if we falsely degrade others and cast them out as RACCA, when our common Lord died for us all in His Love and Mercy

17 hours ago, Davidjayjordan said:

I see from your writings, you dont give your opinions, but want to negate mine in a one sided debate.

I prefer a two sided debate, with both sides giving their opinions and reasoning.

Lets move on with the discussion via others.

Lets remember that none of us are perfect, and that it is very unfortunate if we falsely degrade others and cast them out as RACCA, when our common Lord died for us all in His Love and Mercy

Who is falsely degrading others or saying RACCA anyways?  I hear what your saying but I see not why.  It appears that the issue is that you intend to debate by your own words where as I merely asked to be taught so that I could understand your perspective. You call that negating your opinion in a one sided debate.  I find that strange. 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

18 hours ago, Davidjayjordan said:

I prefer a two sided debate....
with both sides giving their opinions and reasoning....

:emot-heartbeat:

Two

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Genesis 3:1[a-c] (King James Version)

Sides

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. Romans 1:21-32 (King James Version)

~

Which Side Will You Choose?

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? 

Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers,

nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous,

nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers,

will inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (New American Standard Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Version)

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 4/13/2016 at 1:30 AM, Davidjayjordan said:

Whats your guess....
and why do you think John....
the Beloved was so.... so
male....

:emot-heartbeat:

John, A Man After The Heart Of Jesus

Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene.

When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.
John 19:25-27

~

Beloved, The Trouble With Lies

And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart. Jeremiah 18:12

Is That They

These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Proverbs 6:16-19

Are Lies

A perverse person stirs up conflict, and a gossip separates close friends. Proverbs 16:28 (New International Version)

You See

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Genesis 1:27-28

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎3‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 8:38 AM, TJ said:

There's a girl I really like and I have no trust in men due to childhood trauma. Would God understand if I had a girlfriend instead because otherwise I will be alone forever as I cannot get close to a man. 

Is Being a lesbian ok?        

Are you a lesbian? If so, being one is ok by you and other lesbians but is it not ok by God!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

On 4/3/2016 at 7:00 PM, TJ said:

I have a counselor in childhood sexual abuse,  a psychiatrist,  a psychologist,  a community mental health crisis team due to 8 suicide Attempts and self harming,  I have a crisis team a good Dr and police are now involved,  as they stopped attempt 8 from working and debt me to hospital who sent me home. 

I really like this girl more than I've liked a guy I know God frowns upon it but he allowed my stepfather to sexually abuse me when I was young. 

Sorry if this offends you just angry at God at the moment and police interviews are bringing memories back xx 

On 4/3/2016 at 7:00 PM, TJ said:

I have a counselor in childhood sexual abuse,  a psychiatrist,  a psychologist,  a community mental health crisis team due to 8 suicide Attempts and self harming,  I have a crisis team a good Dr and police are now involved,  as they stopped attempt 8 from working and debt me to hospital who sent me home. 

I really like this girl more than I've liked a guy I know God frowns upon it but he allowed my stepfather to sexually abuse me when I was young. 

Sorry if this offends you just angry at God at the moment and police interviews are bringing memories back xx 

I don't know how to do this stupid quote thing. I want to clarify what you said in this. God allowed my stepfather to sexually abuse me. God did not allow that. That was your stepfathers choice. I was to abused. I refused to become a victim and allow someone to steal my joy or my future.