IGNORED

Why do people say, Catholics are Christians ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2

13 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

no sorry I have to disagree with you Kwikphilly, we have to be about the word of God, if you want to be easy on and say this is how it always is and its okay depending on who is doing it, then I have to correct this for it is about mary , prayers to her, and to have things that are not biblical , in the Christian faith , it is clear, that you shall not have any other god before me or anything that is of idols and so there is a lot more,

but we need to teach truth and the rosary is not truth its a lie , and false teaching, and the traditions of men that Jesus told the Pharisees is what it is,

thank you I say this in love, and in truth according to the words of the bible and we cannot choose what we will accept and not if the whole bible is the inspired word of God, this is what is told in the bible ,

thank you

1 minute ago, algots said:

Let them go. These women deserve EVERYTHING they get.

6 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

you are promoting man made traditions which is a abomination to God it is all in the bible and you have had your agenda?  , and it is out in the open now so you was not honest to start with and now it un folds , you cannot go against the bible , or continue to Sin and say , you believe, it make no sense why would you attempt to test everyone and not only that, if you are placing God first , and know the bible , you already know this, but hey you do what you want and gather others to your way of thinking , for it is not the ways of God, and you have been told, it is not scriptural , and you are leading others astray , like in your other posts, and so you have been found out ?

Im promoting Christian unity while at the same time saying "If your understanding of Scripture leads you to believe these practices are not helpful in your walk with God, please abandon them".

Yes, I believe Mother Mary is a friend but certainly not God and absolutely nothing without his grace.  If that is wrong, well you can say it is wrong and unbiblical, but it isn't Idolatry to believe I have friends in Heaven who have more powerful prayers than my own and who are closer to God and more enlightened and virtuous than myself.

Okay fine, I don't like a lot of what Catholics do.  I'm serious!  I'm just not going to call it Satan worship because it isn't.  Neither will I say it is a Non Christian Pagan Religion.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

1 minute ago, kwikphilly said:

Praise the Lord Dove,,,,,,,

We will continue to LOVE this Babe & nurture & be there for him no matter what,,,,,,just as Jesus put those nurtures ,peace makers & genle compassionate people in our lives,,,,,,,Please ignore the insults,ignore them & let us give Glory to God!                   Love Kwik

we need to acknowledge the truth and not run , it is about sharing the truth that Jesus died for us on the cross, and you want to give room for what , it is the holy  word, or mans word and traditions, man cannot save only Jesus , and I will not let my God and savior die in vain, it is what we live, its a live , not a religion, and its to be taken to the heart and soul , not idle talk , a wrong is a wrong, and he has come to stir, and you don't see it, he has done this from the start and you say I am wrong by given the truth as we are in instructed to give, we need to open our eyes and see what is going on, thank you

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, Joline said:

Ezra, why twist this issue and the significance it had in history? It had no such notions as some here are giving to it.

I'm not the one "twisting" anything, so please don't make false accusations. Bible facts are Bible facts. If anything the traditionalist churches have elevated Mary to the level of God.  If you can show from Scripture the true position of Mary, show it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2

12 minutes ago, algots said:

How many people are we talking about?

It's too bad that Jesus isn't good enough for you, alone.

God often works through people and Angels.  He could have just Evangelized Africa, North America, Asia, and Australia by sending Jesus....instead he waited for human beings to bring the Gospel to them.

God alone is good enough.  And God chooses to work and speak to us in many ways and through creatures and creation as well.  I look at everyone and everything as an instrument God uses to glorify himself, and all creation preaches sermons about God to us.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

20 minutes ago, algots said:

Now, you justify Catholic practices.

yes she did , and others want to say its okay , on a Christian site,? isn't what it says ?

and we saw the run on the agenda, good run spiderman, I think they all see you now, ? what agenda ?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

May I say with Love,

As a sister in Christ,

I don't agree with the Catholic Church,Being I know to much of them,,

With that being said,

I have a compassion for Jesus,And I have a compassion for spider,

Why,Cause hes a babe in Christ, Why,because God brought him here with other Christians to help,support,build,uplift,this young man,AMONG MANY OTHERS,

WE are AMBASADORS for Christ,,NOT JUDGES,,,if one is speaking not with wisdom,direct the with a GENTLE SPIRIT......

AND THEN WE LET THE HOLY SPIRIT DO THE REST,,,,,,,

BLESSINGS..............................7DOVE77

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,893
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, algots said:

The demons believe this, too.

Matthew 8:28-29 King James Version (KJV)

28 And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.

29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

You are not ignorant of the Gospel yet you are making statements that suggest that you are ignorant of the Jesus mission and what he came to acoblish, your statement that Devils believe and are not saved it is truth, but when is use to suggest that also someone like you from the human race who believes is not Saved is a big lie from the Devil that comes out of the mouth and the thoughts of Christians like you, full of hatred and full of gradges for the RC leadership, suggesting  not only for them, but also for everyone who believes in Jesus Christ as a Savior is not saved by faith alone in Jesus Christ.

Why you are looking only at the Catholics and you are not looking at your self and your next door neighbor one SS who continualy declares that he is trying to save him self from going to Hell.

Why you find pleasure and have dedicated your self in the twisted Gospel of yours.

Did Jesus died on the Cross to redeem Devils?

Did not Jesus died on the Cross as a man to redeem the redeem the human race!

Did not God promish that the seed of the woman will redeem only the offspring of Adam, did he not tell the Devil that he will not provide reconciliation for him but only for man?

You must hold a degree of this kind of grudge that you have received it from your teachers and their books who spread this kind of lies.

And if you want to know the truth,

The Catholics are saved by their faith in Jesus Christ as any one else.

The fact that may or may know it does not change the fact that they are Saved, because Jesus knows they have believed in him.

Only those who have the eternal denial in them are going to Hell.

And if you have something to say, come and saying that to me, instant of harassing this young man, your brother in Jesus Christ, but from a deferent culture.

But on a second thought, you are helping him to declare his faith in Jesus Christ, and that he is Saved by faith in the Son of God, Jesus Christ himself.

7 minutes ago, Ezra said:

I'm not the one "twisting" anything, so please don't make false accusations. Bible facts are Bible facts. If anything the traditionalist churches have elevated Mary to the level of God.  If you can show from Scripture the true position of Mary, show it.

I did not accuse you of twisting scripture. I did accuse you of twisting what the historic Church has put forth. Two different things, but equally forbidden. To misrepresent what the Church spoke in these doctrines is to falsely accuse them. All non heretical Churches accept the truth those doctrines were meant to uphold and have upheld to this very day. Which doctrines are

God's nature is triune, and Jesus is God in the flesh.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

5 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

we need to acknowledge the truth and not run , it is about sharing the truth that Jesus died for us on the cross, and you want to give room for what , it is the holy  word, or mans word and traditions, man cannot save only Jesus , and I will not let my God and savior die in vain, it is what we live, its a live , not a religion, and its to be taken to the heart and soul , not idle talk , a wrong is a wrong, and he has come to stir, and you don't see it, he has done this from the start and you say I am wrong by given the truth as we are in instructed to give, we need to open our eyes and see what is going on, thank you

Yes, you do need to open your eyes and stop trying to shoot down a young Christian who simply wants to fellowship with other believers.  Why are you so threatened by someone who isn't exactly like you?  You might learn something from different views.  Views that don't come from extrabiblical sources.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

We are to PRAY for them,

Not Rage,against them,or anyone......right or wrong,And still win them to Chrits,through the HOLY SPIRIT....Who forgot???

7Dove77