• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,027
  • Content Per Day:  16.64
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Davidjayjordan said:

String theory connects, everything is associated with everything else, thats truth, thats harmonics, thats laws, thats a proven theory that the random lucky chance thinkers can;t think about it because they believe totally in randomness and never about design.. or connectivity. Their thoughts are disconnected and want others to disconnect everything from everything else, and lose all synapytic powers, as evolutionary non thinkers.

String Theory is just that ... a theory.  Just like evolution is a theory.  Theories are not facts or laws.  The Big Bang is also just a theory.  God is real and His truth is real.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

1 hour ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

String Theory is just that ... a theory.  Just like evolution is a theory.  Theories are not facts or laws.  The Big Bang is also just a theory.  God is real and His truth is real.

And evolution is a blatant lie as the theory of evolution is blatantly filled with lies and deceptions and does not give the Lord credit for being the Creator neither does it allow the obvious design and law harmonies to direct people logically to the Lord of Design. Random luck created nothing, as in NOTHING except addicted gamblers and those willing to throw away their lives.

Work and study design and know the designer.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/03/1976

which string theory are you calling fact? there are a dozen "flavors" of it. and the proper term for that thing that 'connects' is a G.U.T. -- grand unified theory - of which all string theories are only a part, not complete. 
did you know that the same "scientists" you're falsely accusing, without knowledge, of "totally believing in randomness" are the ones who thought of all these string theories? and that they are attempts to connect, not disconnect observed fundamental forces? 

i'd like to have a conversation with you, but i see it's unfruitful, because you don't appear to me to have much understanding about the topics you are talking about, which isn't so bad on it's own ((everyone is ignorant in varying degrees)) but i've found just trying to introduce you to a competing I.D. theory explaining ((observed, factual)) evolution, that you are unwilling to listen, and seem incapable of comprehending that i'm not even disagreeing with you. whether it's a ploy or you're seriously that nuts, who knows??

anyhow, don't think it's because you've "won" some imaginary perceived argument if i don't bother ever revisiting this thread. 
there wasn't an argument. just confusion. 

God is the great Mathematician, and Creator. No confusion, no luck and random chance....... just straight forward power and perfection all done with His Science.

SEE Math Mysteries, and hyperlinks to science, creation, Noah, History etc etc etc.

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/MathematicsMysteries.html

The Lord is good and super intelligent. All intelligence comes from the Lord. There s nothing wise or intelligent that He didnt create, as He understands all things and created all things. Evolution is a total lie and bogus to the core.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,027
  • Content Per Day:  16.64

19 hours ago, Davidjayjordan said:

And evolution is a blatant lie as the theory of evolution is blatantly filled with lies and deceptions and does not give the Lord credit for being the Creator neither does it allow the obvious design and law harmonies to direct people logically to the Lord of Design. Random luck created nothing, as in NOTHING except addicted gamblers and those willing to throw away their lives.

Work and study design and know the designer.

You're preaching to the choir here.  I do not and have not written any post on this or any other forum supporting evolution, and position that I do not hold or agree with.  You seem angry at me and I don't know why.

I am angry ONLY at the blatant lies of evolution as mentioned above....... it destroys faith and gives credit for everything in the universe to a false god.

Youre SAVED BY GRACE, why would I be angry with you ?

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.91
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

On 4/13/2016 at 7:02 PM, post said:

animals don't evolve by random mutation; they evolve through purposeful adaption.

"evolve" what's that??  Please Define evolution...? Then post the "Scientific Theory" of evolution...?

...what is commonly called "junk DNA" ? every creature has a whole lot of DNA information that serves no apparent purpose, i.e. is non-active and doesn't control any known function.

1. Begging The Question; Where'd you get DNA??  Start here...

A. Functional DNA/RNA/Proteins NEVER spontaneously form "naturally", outside already existing cells, from Sugars, Bases, Phosphates, and Aminos, respectively.
It's Physically and Chemically IMPOSSIBLE.
That's just the Hardware!

To refute, Please show a Functional 30 mer- RNA or Protein (most are 250 AA or larger) that formed spontaneously "Outside" a Cell/Living Organism, CITE SOURCE! The smallest "Functional" DNA (Genome) is a little over 100,000 Nucleotides... so that ain't happenin !

Conclusion from the Grand Poobah's of OOL Research...

"We conclude that the direct synthesis of the nucleosides or nucleotides from prebiotic precursors in reasonable yield and unaccompanied by larger amounts of related molecules could not be achieved by presently known chemical reactions."
Gerald F. Joyce, and Leslie E. Orgel, "Prospects for Understanding the Origin of the RNA World," p. 18 The RNA World, R.F. Gesteland and J.F. Atkins, eds. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 1993.

Then the WOOLLY Mammoth in the Room... 

B. How Did Stupid Atoms Write Their Own Software....? In other words, show how Ink/Paper/Glue Molecules can author Technical Instruction Manuals/Blue-Prints...?

2. junk DNA ?? :huh:  You heard of ENCODE, by chance?...

"Publishing its initial findings in a set of 30 papers in Nature, Genome Biology, and Genome Research, ENCODE indicated that the biologically active portion of human DNA was “considerably higher” than any previous estimates. In an overview paper, ENCODE reported that its members could assign biochemical functions to over 80% of the genome."
Dimond, Patricia F., "What Junk DNA? It’s an Operating System", Noncoding gene sequences control gene expression and influence disease processes; Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology News, 8 August 2013.  

"In 2012, it revealed not only that the protein-coding elements of DNA can overlap, but that the 98 per cent of the genome that used to be labelled inactive "junk" is nothing of the sort."
Parrington, J: [quoted by] Claire Ainsworth; DNA is life's blueprint? No, master controller of the cell, New Scientist, 13 June 2015

"People arrogantly called parts of the human genome that don't code for protein 'junk DNA'....today junk DNA is where all the discoveries are happening and we know that junk DNA is crucial for gene regulation."
Craig Venter PhD (Genomics Pioneer NIH, Celera Genomics)

Dr. Francis Collins, Head of The Human Genome Project NIH, after years of calling it "Junk"...."genetic flotsam and jetsam" pulled a quick about face....

"discoveries of the past decade, little known to most of the public, have completely overturned much of what used to be taught in high school biology. If you thought the DNA molecule comprised thousands of genes but far more 'junk DNA,' think again" ---The Language of Life, pp. 5–6, 2010. 

“Once considered unimportant ‘junk DNA,’ scientists have learned that non-coding RNA (ncRNA) — RNA molecules that do not translate into proteins — play a crucial role in cellular function. Mutations in ncRNA are associated with a number of conditions, such as cancer, autism, and Alzheimer’s disease.” ---Tel Aviv Univerity, “’Junk DNA’ can sense viral infection,” April 24, 2012.

I could go on for months with this!

regards

you guys don't really read what i write at all, do you? 
*sigh*

you just see the word "evolution" and go bat-crazy, and spout off a bunch of stuff you've been dying to shout. 

go back, please, read what i've posted here since the beginning of the thread. 

when i use the word "evolve" i mean by it to go through a gradual process of change. 
that has nothing to do with Darwin's natural-selection theories at all. 

the trouble with almost every one of these conversations, is that us Christians have no sense of vocabulary :mellow:

sir, i am a staunch and unflinching creationist. i've been involved in studying and practicing science since 1996 and fought tooth-and-nail in arguments with atheists in that "world" over the issue for decades. your comments to me are misdirected. 

like i said, please go back and actually read the whole of what i've posted. don't just stop at the word "evolution" and pounce. think about it. 

9 hours ago, Enoch2021 said:

I could go on for months with this!

regards

quoting you to get your attention to the thread :)

12 hours ago, Enoch2021 said:

"What Junk DNA?

that's exactly what i was saying too. 
that's the premise of the idea of chameleonism -- that what is called "junk DNA" is only called that because we don't know what it's for. it's out of ignorance that people coined this term; not because it is actually purposeless. 

i hope you'll take the time to think about what the idea i was trying to introduce, and not just get hung up on a bit of vocabulary, especially if it's vocabulary you may or may not comprehend fully how is being used or what its meaning entails and doesn't entail. :)