• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  806
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/21/1973

Hey, hope you're all doing well & are focused on Christ.

Been in chronic pain for 6 years (past 4 years has been roof of mouth nerves).  I guess it affects sleep, specifically waking up early.

Woke up today at 3:45 AM & couldn't get back to sleep.

What's new is this week for the first time (I'm 42), I've been waking up every day with back pain so intense I can't sit up for a while.

Oh, and the old blocked nasal passage which affects breathing & the ability to get back to sleep.

So it's a triple threat of sorts to try to overcome.

But yeah, it could be a lot worse, so I'm thankful to God that things are not even worse yet.  There's even a possibility or things improving, Lor willing.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Birthday:  03/31/1955

Praying dear , God bless you

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Jeff,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I'm sorry that you are going through this at this time,we all have our issues & some can be very trying but never let go of your HOPE in Christ as you AWAIT the manifestation of His Healing Touch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm not gong to go into any detail but having been HEALED of TERMINAL cancer(Praise Jesus!!!!) some remnants remain(for now),,,,,,in spite of facts,medical reports,scans,statistics etc,,,, every night when I) lie down to go to sleep I HOPE & BELIEVE with GREAT EXPECTATION that I will wake up in the morning,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100% renewed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,To God be the Glory!!!   

Someone once asked me"How do you live with such pain?",,,,,,,,,,,,lol,I replied with what I just told you,GREAT EXPECTATION,,,,,,I feel great is what I speak.........................I will pray with you

Heavenly Father,it is in Jesus Precious Name that we Praise Your Holy Name & give You Glory & our Thanksgiving,nothing is impossible for You & we ask & believe for complete Restoration,Renewal,Restoration,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,One Touch from You ,One Word & we ARE  WELL,Healed,Delivered,,,,,Free in Christ Jesus!     You are Jehovah Rapha,You are the Great Physician & in You Alone do we Trust,give us Your Direction,Guidance,Wisdom & Understanding ,,,,Direct our path & help us to know if we should simply "be still & wait on YOU!",,,,,,,,,,,Glory Glory Glory,Your Willp be done on earth as it is in Heaven,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Good morning Jeff,

Praying for you too,trust your hope in God ,He is in this with you and know's about your pain,praying for healing and a good day today,

Take care and God Bless,Angels

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I too live in chronic pain.  But I get up every morning and thank God for another day of His Blessings.  I have been taught by a very precious sister here at Worthy that when we focus on the pain our focus is off of Jesus.  By His Strips We Are Healed!  Do I always feel like it?  No, but that does not change the fact that I am healed.  

Trust God know that there is a reason He says "We walk by faith and not by sight"  Our feelings lie to us, but the fact is we are still healed.  

Keep looking up to your Heavenly Father, and know that He loves you.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  65
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

maybe get some medical advice from a physical therapist. posture affects back pain, also minimising strain on neck. I take pin medication too but the most important thing is posture and exercise especially to your core muscle group of abs and lower back muscles.