IGNORED

Who's first answering the Bible question?

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Exactly my point,,,,,I think it is far too debatable a question for this thread,,,,,,the link I provided was a very clear rebuttle of how Psalms 51 is often misinterpreted in regards to DOCTRINE,,,,,,,,,,,,

doc·trine
ˈdäktrən/
noun

1. a belief or set of beliefs held and taught by a church, political party, or other group.

Again,inappropriate question for this "fun" Thread,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                                      With much love,Kwik

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

2 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Exactly my point,,,,,I think it is far too debatable a question for this thread,,,,,,the link I provided was a very clear rebuttle of how Psalms 51 is often misinterpreted in regards to DOCTRINE,,,,,,,,,,,,

Again,inappropriate question for this "fun" Thread,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                                      With much love,Kwik

:) Thanks sister, it's interesting to do those questions :)

Well let me think now:

Does anybody know the first and last verse of the Bible?

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.                                  GENESIS

21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.                                 REVELATION

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

8 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Amen

Pls ask questions right after answering them?

That way there will be always a question for somebody?

Your turn again Kwik! :):emot-heartbeat:

Ahhh,,,okay but I have to think,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mmmmmm,okay

Question: What were the "plagues"(how many?)sent to Egypt & in the order they came,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

5 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Ahhh,,,okay but I have to think,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mmmmmm,okay

Question: What were the "plagues"(how many?)sent to Egypt & in the order they came,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I want to say three..... Now in order, frogs, water ( Nile) turning to blood, first born son dying??????

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Butero said:

I am not arguing in favor of keeping the Saturday Sabbath, or a Sabbath based on any calendar day.  I am just saying his point isn't to suggest we all just pick and choose the day of our choice to make our Sabbath.  There is no need to even pick a calendar day to observe. 

As to your position on the law, there is a balance here that many choose to forget.  The reason why we are not under a schoolmaster today is because we have the Holy Spirit as our teacher and guide, and if we are led by the Spirit, we are not under the curse of the law.  If we refuse to be led by the Spirit, and we walk after the lusts of the flesh, that law remains in tact in our lives.  We are choosing to put ourselves back under the law whether we acknowledge that is the case or not. 

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.  For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh:  and these are contrary the one to the other:  so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.  But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.  Galatians 5:16-18

If you are not walking in the Spirit, you are still under the law.  Notice what it goes on to say.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these:  Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like:  of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.  Galatians 5:19-21

You don't have to worry about keeping laws if you are led by the Spirit, but that doesn't give us license to sin freely and think all is well with our soul.  These are based on laws.  If the result of committing adultery is that I won't inherit the Kingdom of God, who cares if one claims I am not under the law?  I still wind up on the outside as a castaway.  The key is that we should walk in the Spirit.  Lets continue.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance:  against such there is no law.   Galatians 5:22-23

The point is not to say we are not to care about God's standards anymore.  We should care about them more than ever, but we can live by them by walking in the Spirit.  The Spirit will never lead us to break God's standards of holiness. 

And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.  If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.  Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.  Galatians 5:24-26

In a nutshell, 2 Cor. 3:3-4,   Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tablets of stone, but in fleshy tablets of the heart. 
V. 4, And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward:

2 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

I want to say three..... Now in order, frogs, water ( Nile) turning to blood, first born son dying??????

Next Question,,,, hmmm

What is the true name of 

Garden Of Gethsemane? 

Once again, with all due respect may be get back to the fun of this game and put a stop the arguing about the Sabbath?  Maybe you could take this to another place?

This was meant to be a game to enjoy... may we please?  

Thanks RustyAngeL

Guest Robert
12 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

Next Question,,,, hmmm

What is the true name of 

Garden Of Gethsemane? 

Gat ShmanimHebrew for "Oil Press".