• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Jadey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I don't even know what to say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it is just blasphemy as I see it!                     
                                                                                                                      Love,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

4 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

Next they will want to legitimize pedophilia.

Sad

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

4 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

I've no doubt you're right about that, Rick.  We need to vote out the dead weight in Congress and elect those who aren't biased toward the perversion advocated by the gay agenda. 

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

2 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

They will want their own Bibles,to omit the part where God says it is an abomination to Him.......................The UniBible,for all genders,,,,,,they will first want to be legally acknowledged ,,,,not "male" or "female" on a birth certificate but "other"              ???????????

Pray Pray Pray for these "confused" & 'deluded" folks                                 Love,Kwik

I heard that a long time ago Kwik, actually while I was watching the Phil Donahue show while I was recovering from surgery.  He asked them what they did about all the things in the Bible that points out that their lifestyle was against God.  His answer was, "Oh we are going  to rewrite the Bible and take out all those verses that say things like that.  We are going to change a lot of things in scripture to make it go our way.  

I know one of these confused and deluded folks, he doesn't want to change anything, he just flat out refuses to read the Bible.  He is 58 years old and has never read any of the Bible.  

Yes pray for them, my friend (his name is John)  has two surgeries for cancer of the tongue, one just last Wednesday.  I have been praying for him and his partner that they learn the truth before it's to late.  It bothers me that John has no fear of dying because he truly believes that he is going to Heaven because he is a nice guy and has done a lot of good helping and doing good for older people.  

I have no doubt that yes he loves God.  He refers to himself as being very spiritual.  He also believes in the dark side of spirits, believing them to be friendly and believes he has a spirit guide that tells him what to do.  

Many times I have shared the real truth to him with what the Bible says about getting into Heaven on just good works.  He just keep saying, Oh no I know God is taking me to Heaven, I a very good person and have done many good things.  Every time I try and explain to him it's not about what he has done but about what Jesus did on the Cross, he says he believed Jesus died for him but ,goes right back to how good he is.  So I pray both John and Spike , his partner that they learn as I said     before it's to late.  

Blessings RustyAngeL

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Well,is it true(I believe I heard it here on Worthy)that some folks are trying to legitimize pedophilia to be considered a "disease" as they refer to alcoholism & drug addiction,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as a Christian we know it is ALL hogwash,sins of the flesh,carnality,spirits that one can be DELIVERED from!!!!!!!   Anyway,call  spade a spade ,it is perversion,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,abominable perversion!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

24 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

Whats that.

20 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

I have no doubt that yes he loves God.  He refers to himself as being very spiritual.  He also believes in the dark side of spirits, believing them to be friendly and believes he has a spirit guide that tells him what to do.  

Does he believes the dark side spirits are angels. To me sounds like a demon angel being friendly and telling him lies.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

7 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

Whats that.

Pedophilia is a mental illness where adults sexually abuse children. 

18 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Pedophilia is a mental illness where adults sexually abuse children. 

What does that have to do with transgender though. Ohhhhhhhhhh I got to go to work. I can't stay and chat.  :(