• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Just now, RustyAngeL said:

Actually jade I have thought about that.  Explaining what happened and a Bible.   I'm not going to have a tombstone because I plan on being cremated, but if not i"m not sure what I would have on my tombstone.  Kind of morbid topic but it might be a interesting topic.  

I happen to like old cemeteries, and cemeteries that are modern but have hmm some originality to them. So in my wanderings I saw a large piece of sandstone covering a grave with a verse of psalms etched into it. That started me thinking about a bible verse on my tombstone. I live in an area that has a lot of mormons. One can see their tombstones everywhere (its obvious by the picture of the mormon temples on them). What a good witness it would be to have a bible verse that points to Him instead of their false religion. As they visit their families they might see my tombstone and be inspired to seek Him out. 

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Just now, ayin jade said:

I happen to like old cemeteries, and cemeteries that are modern but have hmm some originality to them. So in my wanderings I saw a large piece of sandstone covering a grave with a verse of psalms etched into it. That started me thinking about a bible verse on my tombstone. I live in an area that has a lot of mormons. One can see their tombstones everywhere (its obvious by the picture of the mormon temples on them). What a good witness it would be to have a bible verse that points to Him instead of their false religion. As they visit their families they might see my tombstone and be inspired to seek Him out. 

I do too jade.  My aunt lived in Norwich Connecticut.  They had a cemetery there that dated back to the civil war.  I spent hours going through there and looking at the tombstones.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

8 hours ago, bopeep1909 said:

Get it together here kwik. You are losing it. It is not healthy for you to get so angry.

I don't think being insulting is the answer.  Telling someone they are loosing it in not a good thing.  And if anyone knows about what is healthy and what is not, it's Kwik.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

7 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

I don't think being insulting is the answer.  Telling someone they are loosing it in not a good thing.  And if anyone knows about what is healthy and what is not, it's Kwik.

I know that you and kwik are very good friends. Someone deleted my posts. Who was that? Why is it being dragged up again after it has been deleted?  I could just feel the anger. There are many times that a thread gets derailed. I can not see getting so irritable about it. We just have to put it into perspective. I think this is a nice thread that jade started. At least there is not a bunch of false teaching and garbage in it.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I keep a Bible and a gun on hand for any such scenario...

On 5/17/2016 at 2:27 PM, bopeep1909 said:

I agree with all the teachings that "Got Questions" has to say about this. Is my opinion more important than God's Word and a Christian Ministry?

That maybe, but do you realize that copy and pasting their articles is not only plagerism (I would have gotten am F in school for doing that) but is also most likely illegal, as it breaks copyright laws? Not willing to take the time to write out an original answer isn't a good excuse to do either if you ask me. 

49 minutes ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

That maybe, but do you realize that copy and pasting their articles is not only plagerism (I would have gotten am F in school for doing that) but is also most likely illegal, as it breaks copyright laws? Not willing to take the time to write out an original answer isn't a good excuse to do either if you ask me. 

This is from the "Got Questions" website.

Copyright Policy: While all of the material on the GotQuestions.org website is under copyright protection, the only purpose of our copyright is to make sure people copy it right. As long as you always clearly reference and/or link to www.gotquestions.org as the source of the material, you have our permission to copy, print, and distribute our material.

Just now, bopeep1909 said:

This is from the "Got Questions" website.

Copyright Policy: While all of the material on the GotQuestions.org website is under copyright protection, the only purpose of our copyright is to make sure people copy it right. As long as you always clearly reference and/or link to www.gotquestions.org as the source of the material, you have our permission to copy, print, and distribute our material.

well, not illegal then but its still "plagerism" and lazy if you ask me.

Just now, The_Patriot2016 said:

well, not illegal then but its still "plagerism" and lazy if you ask me.

So you would want me to type it all out? It is not lazy. I think that is name calling. Got Questions is a good Biblical online ministry. People need to see those words along with the false doctrine they see on Worthy so they can absorb the truth. Too many on here give their own opinion. That is not worth 2 cents.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 5/16/2016 at 1:00 PM, bopeep1909 said:

Why am I thinking there will be many who will say......"OOPS!" after the rapture of the Church as occurred.

It might be nice to get to say "OOPS!" after the rapture has occurred, but I am afraid there will be many who say "Uh oh!" when the tribulation begins. If you can find me I'd like to help, but I might be keeping  pretty low profile, so as to make it to the end, and help as many as I can!